Bajaj Allianz Silver Health for Senior Citizens
Bajaj Allianz's Silver Health Plan for senior citizens protects you and your spouse
in case you need expensive medical care.
Why you should choose Bajaj Allianz's Silver Health-For Senior citizens?
- Choice to insure only self
- Separate sum assured for self and spouse. Ex. If you choose Rs.1 Lakh as Sum Insured
then yourself & spouse will get Rs.1 Lakh each
- Innovative packages to match individual needs
- Family Discount of 5% is given under Silver Health plan.
- Age from 46 yrs to 75 years. Age at entry restricted to 70 years
- 130 daycare procedures are covered
subject to terms & conditions.
- Pre-existing illnesses covered from the second year of the policy
- In-house Health Claim Administration Team
- Cashless facility is available under Silver Health plan.
- 20% co-payment on the admissible claims to be paid by the member if treatment is
taken in a hospital other than a network
hospital. Waiver of co-payment is available on payment of additional premium.
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency, subject to a limit of Rs.1000.
- Pre-acceptance medical tests at the cost of the proposer. However if the proposal
is accepted the company will reimburse the cost of medical tests. (only for fresh
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- 30 days waiting period applicable.( Disease contracted during the first 30 days
from the commencement of the policy is excluded)
- Certain diseases such as hernia, piles, cataract, benign prostatic hypertrophy,
hysterectomy shall be covered after a waiting period of 1 year.
- Joint replacement surgery (other than due to accidents)-a waiting period of 4 years
before it is covered.
- Other standard exclusions of Silver
Health plan are applicable.