Best Travel Insurance in India:
When you plan for a trip, especially abroad, the things that come to your mind in the first place are fun, frolic, enjoyment if it's a vacation or success, profit, etc. if it's a business tour.
What you mostly tend to miss out on is your India travel insurance. Vacations or business trips are not meant to be for worrying about medical emergencies or accidents or any other unforeseen incidents. And hence you should never set out on a trip without proper international travel insurance.
You might not have to face a situation where you need to claim your travel insurance, but there is no harm in taking precautions. Medication, hospitalization, and other charges in foreign countries are very high and the only way you can save your
finances is by covering yourself with the best travel insurance.
What can India Travel Insurance Save You From?
An International travel insurance coverage means a precautionary measure against unanticipated emergencies that you might encounter while traveling abroad. A few situations where India travel insurance gives you financial coverage are charges for medications and hospitalization in case of accidents, loss or theft of your luggage, passport or travel documents, trip cancellation, flight delay, and so on.
How to determine your coverage to get the best Travel Insurance?
Before you purchase travel health insurance or any other type of travel insurance, it is important to understand your needs and the factors on which the amount of coverage will depend.
Your destination plays an important role in deciding the size of your cover or the sum insured. Medical cover is the most important feature of travel health insurance and so you should decide the amount to be insured based on how expensive medical services are in the country you are planning to visit. Travel medical insurance cost is more in countries where medical costs are more.
The duration of your stay is also a major factor in deciding the sum insured for your India travel insurance. The longer the stays more are the premium you need to pay on your travel health insurance. That is why, if you are a frequent international traveler, then you should always opt for a Multi-trip international travel insurance plan, which covers any number of trips within a complete year.
The last but a very important factor is the reason for your travel. You need to be clear on the activities that you have planned during the trip. If you are planning for just a leisure trip, you can go for a lower amount as it involves lesser risk while if you are planning for adventure activities, the sum insured should be more as it involves a lot of risks.
Compare Best Travel Insurance in India:
Never buy India travel insurance just on the basis of the sum insured or the premium you need to pay. You must also be aware of the coverages that the policies are offering so that you do not land up paying the insurer unnecessarily for coverages that you do not need.
Always compare travel insurance plans being offered by various insurance companies and then purchase the right one. The best place to make a comparative analysis of all available travel health insurance plans is an online web aggregator like www.policybachat.com.
You can log in to the site and chat with insurance experts or call them at 1800 123 4006 / 1800 123 4003 to clarify your queries. This is the wisest way of getting the best travel insurance.
In a nutshell, be well informed about the place, duration, and purpose of your journey well before you start looking for a suitable India travel insurance so that you can decide on the correct sum insured that will not only be affordable but also fruitful for you. Compare travel insurance online and get the best.
Top 10 Travel Insurance Company Plans in India:
|Travel Insurance Companies
||Travel Insurance Plans
|HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance Plan
- HDFC ERGO Individual Travel Insurance Policy
- HDFC ERGO Family Travel Insurance Policy
- HDFC ERGO Student Suraksha Policy
|Religare Travel Insurance Company
- Asia Travel Insurance Plan
- Africa Travel Insurance Plan
- Europe Travel Insurance Plan
- Explore – Worldwide Travel Insurance Plan
- Worldwide Excl. US Travel Insurance Plan
- Worldwide Excl. US/Canada Travel Insurance Plan
|Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance Company
- Individual Travel Insurance Plan
- Family Travel Insurance Plan
- Student Travel Insurance Plan
- Senior Citizen Travel Insurance Plan
|Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Pre underwritten Insurance Plan/ Non Schengen Travel Insurance Plan
- Schengen Travel Insurance Plan
- Annual Multi-trip Insurance Plan
|New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Suhana Safar Policy
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
|IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Company
- Travel Insurance Policy Online
- Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Yojna
|Future Generali Travel Insurance Plan
- Future Suraksha for Worldwide Travel
- Future Suraksha for Asia Travel
- Future Suraksha for Europe Travel
- Future Suraksha for Students
Travel Safe with India Travel Insurance
The checklist for foreign travel is unending and tedious. With every minute the list gets longer, but don't forget to include India travel insurance within the thousands of things you have to do.
This is the only resource that protects you in case of any turn of events at your dream destination. India Travel Insurance comes with various plans like Travel Health Insurance, International Travel insurance, Student travel insurance, and many more. In Addition, to these plans, India travel Insurance issues travel medical insurance to individuals or family floaters with varying premium rates.
India Travel Insurance not only covers unexpected medical expenses but also aids you with non-medical expenses during the travel. Furthermore, India Travel Insurance aids you and your family with personal accident cover, as well as compensates the untimely mishaps like flight delays, passport loss, loss of luggage, missing connecting flights, and much more. Some best travel insurance companies even cover your house against theft in your absence.
What to look for before buying travel insurance online? What types of coverages are to be included within the chosen travel insurance online plan? Talk to a travel insurance online expert at 1800-123-4006 and get your queries answered and also make sure that the below-given points are satisfied while buying a Travel health insurance plan.
- Claim settlement ratio of the insurer
You buy India travel insurance to secure your family and you during your long journey. That is why checking the claim settlement ratio of the insurance companies is much more vital. The higher the claim settlement ratio is the better the travel insurance company.
- Recognized insurer
Many Indian travel insurance companies have vast networks and might be present throughout the world. Buying travel health Insurance from such best travel insurance companies makes the claim process easy. In a word, buy travel medical insurance from such a company which operates in your destination.
- The clause on pre-existing diseases
There are only limited Indian travel Insurance companies that cover the medical conditions raised upon pre-existing diseases. For example, Travel insurance companies like HDFC ERGO, ICICI Lombard offer coverage on pre-existing illnesses through travel health insurance policies. Buying such travel insurance online policies will benefit your family and you throughout the journey.
- Buy a holistic plan
While buying a travel insurance online plan, you should look beyond medical coverages and take non-medical coverages into consideration. For example, your flight has been delayed and so you have missed a connecting flight. There is such unpredictable circumstances, you will lose the ticket fare along with the journey. Here in such unfortunate aspects, non-medical coverage covers the excess financial expenses incurred.
- The Cost factor
Buy travel insurance online plan in accordance with the period of trip. If you are going for a long vacation it is advised to choose a long term travel insurance online plan. If you are set for small trips choose such plans that are limited for your period. These travel medical insurance plans can also be extended.
Buying India travel insurance online is a best practice. You can choose the necessary and compatible best travel insurance plan with a few mouse clicks. Through online aggregators, you would be displayed with a vast database of varied India travel insurance online plans from various companies that have the best travel insurance in India. Policy Bachat is one such online web aggregator that possesses a huge insurance database with relevant insurance plans and reliable policy premiums. Compare travel insurance policies to benefit more with the best and more suitable international travel insurance plans. Act quickly and log on to www.policybachat.com to chat with an insurance specialist immediately or you can call our expert technician at 1800-123-4006.
Best International Travel Health Insurance Policy in India:
Traveling to a foreign country, whether for work or vacation, doesn’t have to be stressful. With our international travel insurance policies, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll help you out should anything go wrong. Right from small inconveniences, such as having your bag arrives late, to serious issues like medical emergencies, etc.
We can’t think of anything worse than having to get emergency medical treatment while you’re on holiday. Luckily, our travel insurance plans come with a medical cover for international travel as a result they are also known as Travel Medical Insurance due to the extensive medical coverage provided by them, Including protection for COVID-19*.
- Medical Emergencies Your travel insurance policy will help you deal with the financial implications that come with meeting with an accident or falling ill while you’re traveling. The policy will cover everything right from a regular illness that requires hospitalization to dental emergencies and even fatalities. If you happen to fall ill or meet with an accident at the tail-end of your journey, you don’t have to worry. If you’re in the hospital and your policy expires, we will continue to cover you for the next 60 days or until you are discharged, whichever is earlier.
- Medical Evacuation Your travel insurance policy is your friend in times of need. If you require emergency medical evacuation to the nearest hospital, this policy will take care of that. In case you need to be evacuated and brought back to India for medical treatment, the travel insurance policy will look after that as well.
- Accidental Death and Repatriation We don’t want to think about it, but it’s possible that an accident or medical emergency abroad could end up being fatal. A travel insurance policy will provide your nominee with the full sum insured amount if this happens. We will also take care of the cost of repatriating the insured individual’s remains back to their city of residence.
- Compassionate Visit If you need somebody to help you out when you’re in the hospital, we’ll provide a two-way ticket for a family member to come and take care of you.
- Interruption of Study If you’ve purchased a student travel insurance policy, this is especially for you. If have to interrupt your education because you or a family member are ill, we’ll reimburse you any unused tuition fee.
In brief, India Travel insurance is mandatory while traveling abroad, and compare travel insurance online with different travel health insurance policies issued by major insurers to gain the best insurance plan covering all the travel medical insurance coverages at fewer premiums.