Extra Care - Floater Policy(upto 3 Children)
Bajaj Allianz's Extra Care can be taken as add on cover to your existing hospitalization
- medical expenses policy.
Why you should choose Bajaj Allianz's Extra Care?
- In case of higher expenses due to illness or accidents Extra care policy takes care
of the additional expenses.
- Floater Policy (upto 3 Children)-Sum insured floats over members covered.
- Pre-Acceptance Medical Test: No test till 55 years of age for clean proposals.
- For all cases where medical tests have been conducted in empanelled diagnostic centre,
and the proposal has been accepted / and premium received the Company would reimburse
50% of the medical test charges
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency subject to a limit of Rs 3000.
- Continuity for waiting periods would be given for any indemnity cover irrespective
of Sum Insured in the earlier policy
- Extra Care policy covers the medical expenses in excess of the specified deductible
amount. For example - If the Sum Insured is Rs 10 lakhs and deductible is Rs 3 lakhs
, Company liability for a claim of Rs 13 lakhs would be Rs 10 lakhs(which is over
and above the deductible)
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses covers relevant medical expenses incurred
60 days prior to and 90 days after hospitalization.
- Age of entry for proposer 18years - 70 Years. Renewable upto 80yrs
- Children from 3 Months - 5 years can be covered if both the parents are insured
with Bajaj Allianz.
- Children from 6 years to 18 years can be covered if either of the parents are covered
with Bajaj Allianz
- Children from 18yrs to 25yrs can be covered as self proposer or as dependents
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Pre-existing diseases covered after 4 years in Extra care plan.
- 30 days waiting period applicable.( Disease contracted during the first 30 days
from the commencement of the policy is excluded)
- Joint replacement surgery (other than due to accidents)-a waiting period of 4 years
before it is covered.
- Other standard exclusionsof Extra
Care plan are applicable.