Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Halth Guard
Bajaj Allianz's Family Floater Health Guard Policy is the perfect Health protection
for you and your family.
Why you should choose Bajaj Allianz's Family Floater Health Guard?
- Floater plan - Single sum insured floated on self and family member named in the
schedule. Sum Assured can be utilized by any of the named members in the policy
- No medical tests up to 45 years, subject to clean proposal form.
- Exorbitant increase in medical expenses. Indemnify oneself from loss of monies
- Allows to take care of your near & dear peacefully
- Provide best medical facilities to yourself and dear ones.
- Hospitalization expenses covered in Family Floater Health Guard plan.
- Access to cashless facility at over 3000 empanelled hospitals across India.(subject
to exclusions and conditions)
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses covers relevant medical expenses incurred
60 days prior to and 90 days after hospitalization.
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency subject to a limit of Rs 1000.
- 130 daycare procedures are covered
subject to terms & conditions.
- 5% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year, maximum up to 50%. cumulative
bonus would be passed for sum insured Rs.2,00,000/- and above continuously renewed
- In case the member opts for hospitals besides the empanelled ones, 10% co-payment
of the admissible claim to be paid by the member if treatment is taken in a hospital
other than a network hospital
- Health check-up at designated Bajaj Allianz diagnostic centers or reimbursement
upto Rs.1000/- at the end of 4 continuous claim-free years. This benefit can be
availed by you & your family member named in the schedule.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Pre-Existing Disease - 4 year waiting period applicable in Family Floater Health
- 30 days waiting period applicable.( Disease contracted during the first 30 days
from the commencement of the policy is excluded)
- Joint replacement surgery (other than due to accidents)-a waiting period of 4 years
before it is covered.
- 2-Year waiting period is applicable to certain diseases like hernia, piles (liability
restricted upto 10% of SI, max. upto Rs.35,000 after 2 years when cover is provided)
- Other standard exclusions of Family
Floater Health Guard plan are applicable.