Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard
Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard is an all-round policy that covers you against
medical expenses including hospitalization, in the event that you fall ill or have
Why you should choose Bajaj Allianz Individual Health Guard?
- Choice to insure only self
- Separate sum assured for self and dependents. Ex. If you choose Rs.1 Lakh as Sum
Insured then yourself & dependents will get Rs.1 Lakh each
- Regular expenses will not get effected due to sudden emergency like sickness
- No medical tests up to 45 years, subject to clean proposal form.
- Ensures Financial management
- Individual Health Guard plan covers Hospitalization expenses.
- Access to cashless facility at over 3000 empanelled hospitals across India.(subject
to exclusions and conditions)
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses covers relevant medical expenses incurred
60 days prior to and 90 days after hospitalization.
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency subject to a limit of Rs 1000.
- 130 daycare procedures
are covered subject to terms & conditions.
- Family discount of 10% is applicable.
- 5% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year, maximum up to 50%. cumulative
bonus would be passed for sum insured Rs.2,00,000/- and above continuously renewed
- In case the member opts for hospitals besides the empanelled ones, the expenses
incurred by him shall be reimbursed within 14 working days from submission of all
- Health check-up at designated Bajaj Allianz diagnostic centers or reimbursement
upto Rs.1000/- at the end of 4 continuous claim-free years. This benefit can be
availed by only one member of the family.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Pre-Existing Disease - 4 year waiting period applicable
- 30 days waiting period applicable ( Disease contracted during the first 30 days
from the commencement of the policy is excluded) in Individual Health Guard plan.
- Joint replacement surgery (other than due to accidents)-a waiting period of 4 years
before it is covered.
- 2-Year waiting period is applicable to certain diseases like hernia, piles (liability
restricted upto 10% of SI, max. upto Rs.35,000 after 2 years when cover is provided)
- Other standard exclusions
of Individual Health Guard plan are applicable.