Why Car Insurance?
As per the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988, it is mandatory to have an insurance policy to drive your car on Indian roads. As an owner of a car, it is your responsibility to have the right car insurance policy to secure your family or loved ones in unfortunate happenings. When you are searching for car insurance online, understand the complete process, benefits provided under, add-ons, and exclusions of the car insurance policy. Damage to your car caused by any third party is covered in your car insurance policy and also coverages due to on-road protection & standalone own damages, so on.
What Is Car Insurance?
Car insurance is a type of vehicle insurance policy. It is also called motor insurance or auto insurance, or four wheeler insurance protects the insured car owner from any risk and damages. Car is an agreement between the customer and the insurance company that gives protection against financial loss or damage in the event of a car accident, third party liabilities, theft, man-made calamities, fire, or natural disaster, etc.
Buy Best Car Insurance Online In India
Best Car insurance can be found online on Our Portal by comparing different Car insurance policy offered by insurance companies. We are working with top 20+ carriers who can provide the best Car insurance quotes at lowest prices.
Buying best car insurance online is a concern, what you see is what you get. One of the best benefits of buying car insurance online is that you can validate your own premiums with different car insurance companies. You can download car insurance online broachers from our portal for clear understanding purpose.
Car insurance policy can be sorted from our online portal where the basic process is to fill in the details of the applicant for Car insurance quotes online such as gender, occupation type, monthly income, date of birth, name of the applicant, Email address, bank account details, etc.
The best Car insurance policy in India can be found on the portal after entering the basic details of the policyholder. The best car insurance policy is the one that offers the maximum coverage at affordable premiums and with all the possible add-ons. To get the best Car insurance policy please talk to our Car insurance advisors who are experts to guide you in selecting the best Car insurance online in India.
You can explore your insurance companies what they provide and Review Our Portal to look at how we assist our customer's needs through car insurance policy covers. PolicyBachat leads you to choose the best car insurance policy needs. And also you can buy car insurance in Hyderabad, Chennai, and Tamil Nadu, etc. Compare online car insurance quotes in different states and cities contain low premiums.
- Fill Your Car Details: Provide your car details such as its make, model, etc., to see car insurance price offered by top insurance providers in India.
- Compare Car Insurance Quotes: From all the available car insurance policies, select the plan which suits your budget & requirements in the best manner and compare car insurance online.
- Make Payment Online: Pay the policy premium online & get your car insurance online document instantly in your inbox.
- You can cancel your existing car insurance policy at any time; get in touch with your insurance company and inform them about your decision to cancel the policy. The process will vary depending on the insurer you have taken the policy from.
- After the expired car insurance, the new policy is issued once the pre inspection report is satisfactory and the period of insurance starts from the day of premium payment. Car insurance expired when the renewal is not done within the expiry date. Once the policy expires, inspection would be mandatory by the insurance companies before accepting the risk.
Documents Required For Car Insurance In India
A car insurance policy can be issued by the insurance company after submitting the necessary documents and payment of premium. Let us understand the list of documents to be submitted for policy issuance.
- Duly filled Proposal Form
- Registration Certificate (RC)
- Previous Year Policy Copy
- Pollution Certificate
- Premium Payment Receipt