Compare Term Insurance Plans Online
Online Term insurance comparison is easy, hassle-free, and efficient at PolicyBachat. You can compare term life insurance quotes with leading insurers in India.
Best Term Insurance Plans In India
Term life insurance plans can be sorted from our online portal where the basic process is to fill in the details of the applicant for Term life insurance quotes online such as gender, occupation type, monthly income, date of birth, name of the applicant, Email address, bank account details, etc. Term insurance plans don’t include any extra coverage in the form of add-ons such as Waiver of premium, Accidental disability, etc.
The best term life insurance plans in India can be found on the portal after entering the basic details of the policyholder. The best term insurance plan is the one that offers the maximum coverage at affordable premiums and with all the possible add-ons. To get the best term insurance plan please talk to our life insurance advisors who are experts to guide you in selecting the best term life insurance in India.
Best term life insurance can be found online on Our Portal by comparing different life insurance plans offered by insurance companies. We are working with top 20+ carriers who can provide the best term insurance quotes at lowest prices.
Key Features Of Term Insurance Plans
Term insurance plans are specifically designed to secure your family's basic financial needs in case of death or uncertainty. According to the plan, family/dependents of the life insured is/are eligible for a lump sum amount in case of death or critical illness (if applied for) of the life insured during the tenure of the policy.
- Best Term Insurance Plan: The death benefit is offered in a lump sum amount at low premium rates
- Term Insurance with Growing Income: The death benefit is offered along with the growing monthly income for a family.
- Term Insurance with Return of Premium: Upon the maturity, return of all paid premiums, along with death benefit during the policy term.
- Term Plan with Monthly Income: Term Insurance offers fixed and stable along with the growing monthly income for the family.
- Group Term Insurance: This plan provides life coverage for a group of individuals under a single policy.