Such misfortune can easily ruin a perfectly planned travel experience. As annoying as these can be, you don’t have to succumb to such mishaps. In times like these, travel insurance is your best friend. Avail yourselves of compensation to return home or cover untimely expenses as and when they occur!
Insurance today can be provided to individual travellers, families and groups. With the different types, it is also sub-divided into travel insurance for students, business, leisure and adventure. You can also avail multiple travel insurance or single travel as per your travel frequency. The plan is also available for different regions of the world.
Travel insurance covers loss of baggage, medical emergency and accident treatment. Depending on the plan you select, you can add further options which would also cover family members like kids or seniors (parents) in case of a medical emergency as well as other add-ons we will discuss as we proceed.
A travel plan provides cashless hospitalisation and, if needed, covers the evacuation cost. It insures you against mishaps, as mentioned earlier, such as loss of checked-in baggage or passport, trip cancellation/interruption and personal liabilities. It also pays for legal support in case of a financial emergency.
Premiums depend on the cost of travel. Usually, the premium can range from 1% and 10% of the trip cost. There is a vast variety of travel coverage you can avail yourself with, to ultimately select the one that suits you best for your specific needs. If you are a frequent flyer, annual multi-trip policies will help save money and are typically valid for a year. They cover any number of trips abroad, each trip having a maximum duration of 30-45 days.
In the same way, if you are above the age of 65, you can opt for plans for senior citizens that have features such as cover for pre-existing illness in special situations, higher sum insured and accidental death and dismemberment cover. Touching on add-ons, they can include coverage for burglary and fire insurance for your home during the time you are away and as well as bail bond insurance if you are arrested abroad.
Different Types of Travel Insurance Coverages:
1. Domestic travel insurance: Domestic travel insurance provides coverage for medical emergencies, permanent disability and death, checked-in lost/stolen baggage, travel delay and personal liability.
2. International travel insurance: International travel insurance gives a comprehensive coverage for medical expenses overseas, hijack, baggage and travel delays, and evacuation to India, and loss of travel documents/passport besides the usual coverage.
3. Corporate travel insurance: Under corporate travel insurance India, employees of an organization can get coverage for both international and domestic trips.
4. Student travel insurance: There is minimum paperwork involved in student plans. The coverage is comprehensive and provides for expenses incurred on medical treatment, passport loss, and study interruptions.
5. Senior citizen travel insurance: Senior citizen insurance is for people who belong to the age group 61-70. It includes coverage for dental treatments and cashless hospitalization besides the usual benefits associated with travel insurance.
6. Family travel insurance: Family travel insurance covers hospitalization, baggage loss, and other incidental expenses. The claim disbursement is easy with minimal paperwork involved.
7. Individual travel insurance: Through individual insurance, you can get coverage against cancellation of trip, home burglary and trip curtailment.
Shopping for travel insurance should not be as complicated as it seems. Online travel insurance tools give you the option to secure a plan in the comfort of your home. At PolicyBachat, we specialize in providing our customers with online travel insurance quotes that are both flexible and affordable. Our user friendly process is so easy that it can be completed in as little as 3 minutes.
That is because we take the time to listen and respond to the feedback of our most valuable asset you the customer. We appreciate you taking the time to visit us and we look forward to helping you with your travel insurance needs.
Once you have your travel insurance quote, the next step is to determine which coverage options you want and get the level of protection you need. PolicyBachat.com makes this easy by providing you with a number of coverage options you can choose from, each with its own quoted amount so you know exactly what you are paying for upfront.
Then, if you have any additional questions you would like to have answered, we connect you with a licensed professional who can help set you up with your chosen coverage option. Overall, we help make the process of shopping for travel insurance quick and easy so that you can get back to your day.
Understand the Excesses in Travel Insurance Policy:
Finding a better travel security plan is not easy. With constant browsing and comparing varied plans online will land you into a better choice. There are certain situations where your policy must be chosen on the type of travel like single or multi trip or an annual travel. Yet there are different coverages that will be beneficial for any of the type of travel. So, here are certain tips to choose an apt travel insurance policy for better trip. Figure out your necessity and call our 24x7 certified insurance experts on 1800-3001-4006 to know more about excesses. Buy a best and suited travel insurance policy through Policybachat.
Travel excess is an important aspect of travel insurance which refers to the level of initial payment you had agreed to pay in case of claims. This is decided before signing up for a travel plan. Based on the excess amount you have signed up your insurer will pay the remaining. This will certainly be beneficial in tough times and gives higher coverage. Make sure to save the details of your excess within the policy document. Shop for your best travel insurance online plans after comparing with varied policies issued by various insurers through Policybachat or you can even call us at 1800-123-4006
- Extra Security: The amount that you have to choose will depend on the travel insurance plan you choose. From single trip to annual travel these excess amounts varies. However, single trip and annual trip have higher excesses. This guarantees higher protection from your selected travel insurance policy.
- Excess Waiver: If you are ready to pay extra premium, you can buy an add-on cover of excess waiver along with your travel insurance policy. This add-on will bring you an advantage of paying no money in case of any claims. This cover adds guaranteed benefit to your overseas jaunt. If you are planning for a quiet and serene weekend, this add-on is not for you.
If you are set for an adventurous trip or business trip insure yourself for better protection by choosing travel insurance excesses from varied insurance companies. If you are a frequent traveller this excess waiver will be very beneficial along with your travel insurance plan as it caters you for a long term. Why waste time! Just reach your phone and dial 1800-123-4006 to speak with our insurance expert or login to Policybachat and chat with our travel insurance expert to buy your best travel insurance policy.
To sum up, travel insurance excess proves to be beneficial in many terms along with travel insurance policy. Choosing to pay certain amount from your pocket will increase your safety in longer run. These excesses will pay a certain amount on your claims.