Privacy & Security
Trust is the most important aspect in any relationship. With our customers, we vie
to build a great relationship on a strong foundation such as this. Therefore, your
privacy and security is of utmost importance to us.
Here is what we practice to ensure that your information is well protected and kept
- We collect information that is solely required for an insurance policy or any other
financial services/products we offer.
- Under law, we are sometimes required to share information with Government bodies
or regulators. This however is done under appropriate supervision and authority.
- We can sometimes use your information to improve our services and product offerings
to our customers.
- Our security systems are designed to prevent unauthorized access.
- At PolicyBachat, we collect information through forms available on the website or
through mailing campaigns and telephonic conversations. This information is stored
in a secure physical/electronic environment at all times.
of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will
be gathered by "cookies" which are small bits of information that are
automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer. Should you wish
to disable these cookies you may do so by changing your browser settings.
- PolicyBachat uses 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Our servers are protected by firewalls to prevent any unauthorized or accidental
- Physical, electronic and managerial measures are in place to safeguard all personal
information. Our employees are trained to handle customer information with the higheste
levels of security.
- Information will be shared with our partners in order to fully serve your needs.
- Your contact details will be used by us and our partners to connect with you.
- We may also need to contact you for other products and services provided by PolicyBachat.
We may also share information that you provide with our trusted partners who may
contact you to offer additional products and services that may be of interest to
- Personal information that is not needed by partners will not be shared.
For further clarifications, please write to us at