When you are buying insurance for a bike you can do it in two different ways where one, directly approaching the insurance company online or over the phone, and the second one is buying bike insurance online from an online web aggregator. To advise you more we suggest you choose the latter as the benefits you enjoy with the process will be enormous. Have a deep look through our portal, a trusted online web aggregator which sells a wide range of bike insurance online policies or bike insurance renewals and third-party insurance plans.
Insurer’s Record is Vital for Buying Insurance for Bike
Your bike is your prized possession. You might be a biking enthusiast too. But your safety is a vital priority. Your bike insurance is the simplest and best shield for you and your bike. When you know bike insurance online brings safety for you, you will be ready to invest thousands of rupees on the insurance of bikes. But what happens when your insurer is not trustworthy and fails to provide enough security for your possession? It is where the concept of insurance fraud starts.
There are some fake insurance companies that market their bike insurance online policies, bike insurance renewal policies, or third-party insurance only for money. Be aware of such fraudulent insurers and save yourself from avoidable setbacks. Before purchasing insurance for a bike, we advise you to research the insurer thoroughly. Be safe from frauds. Purchase bike insurance online from our portal and enjoy your ride.
Now with this issue in hand, we propose the 5 best ways to check the perseverance of the bike insurance company.
1. Insurer Reliability: This is the foremost thing you should enquire about. Do your research by reading reviews on the insurer and find out the claim settlement ratio with this particular company. This gives you a fair idea of the insurer's reliability after buying your insurance for the bike.
2. Customer Complaints: Look for the customer reviews on the company’s website to know more about customer satisfaction. These will let you decide your chance with that specific insurer.
3. Deep check the policies: Take a good look at the types of policies and coverage is offered by the company. Compare the features, benefits, and exclusions mentioned in their motorbike insurance policy with those offered by some other bike insurance company. This would give you an idea about which policy offers better or more benefits.
4. Policy Premium: Look at the insurance for bike policies from that insurer and compare it with various other plans issued by many other insurance companies. Bike insurance online comparison will lead you to the best results.
5. Discounts offered: Most of the bike insurance online companies offer discounts on third party insurance plans or insurance for bike policies or bike insurance renewal plans. You might enjoy these benefits if you find the best bike insurance.
To conclude, bike insurance is worth it if it is bought from the best insurer that has an efficient insurance selling history along with the best customer satisfaction. Researching through the insurer will let you know many more aspects and discounts you would likely get when you purchase bike insurance online.
Compare Quotes for Two Wheeler Insurance from Leading Insurers
Finding an ideal policy is easy. In today’s world, where everything is available at your fingertips, shopping around for two-wheeler insurance can also be done online. With every insurer offering something better than the other, it is necessary to compare different quotes until you settle with the coverage that suits you best. Remember to pay attention to the ‘No Claims Bonus’ which helps reduce your two-wheeler insurance premium.
The calculation for the premium to be paid on two-wheeler insurance is determined by a combination of factors such as the year and make of the vehicle, place of registration, model, and ex-showroom price of the two-wheeler. The increase in the price of the two-wheeler consequently leads to an increase in the premium price while the existing clients are offered discounts on the renewal of the premium.
An insurance cover for a two wheeler provides for coverage of the policy for theft or burglary of the vehicle, or its components or damages resulting on account of an accident or fire. In case of an insurance claim relating to the two-wheeler, one needs to follow the following procedure while making an insurance claim:
- In case of an accident or a third party insurance claim, the number of the colliding vehicle should be noted down as per the provision of the Motor Vehicles Act.
- The name, address, and contact number/details of the witnesses should be noted down.
- A First Information Report (FIR) should be lodged in the nearest police station.
- The insurer should be contacted who will provide the claimant with a claim number to be used for further communication.
- A surveyor is appointed who makes a detailed survey and based on his finding he sends a report to the insurance company describing the approximate amount/value of a loss.
- Based on the report, the insurance company provides the claimant with the claim money.
- Till the person gets the claim money, they might have to carry on with the repairs of the two-wheeler and get the claim reimbursement later on which is usually settled with a fortnight or so.
For an online process, no documentation is needed. It would help, however, if you have your RC handy, along with any previous insurance policy copies to help fill out the information faster.
Many insurance providers offer free insurance quotes online for your auto. You can always take multiple quotes for your vehicle from various insurance companies to get an overall view of the approximate price and then base your decisions on that. This also saves you the trouble of having to visit a general insurance agent every time you want to get insurance.
Along with getting free quotes you also end up saving a lot of time that you would have spent on renewing your policy. Instead of physically going to the office of the agent or the company you can opt for online two-wheeler insurance renewal and enjoy the facilities of insurance from home. Online quotes allow you to complete this exercise of looking for auto rates from the comfort of your home. You also save yourself the trouble of having an insurance agent take too much of your time. Moreover, the two-wheeler insurance calculator is an online tool that helps compare insurance policies provided by different providers, with an appropriate cost, based on the type of two-wheeler, etc.