BMW Bike Insurance Policy Online
BMW or the Bayerische Motoren Werke is a German manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles. The company is based in Germany, and its headquarters are in Munich. Founded in 1916, the company currently produces the BMW brand of cars, the Mini range of cars as well as BMW Motorrad or the motorcycle range.
BMW bike insurance is a type of insurance that deals with the costs of repairing, replacing, or storing a bike after it becomes damaged or stolen. There are many reasons why people would get BMW bike insurance. Some people may get BMW bike insurance because they have just purchased a new bike and want to have it protected from being stolen or being damaged by something else. Other people may get BMW bike insurance to cover the cost of replacing their current bike if it gets damaged.
The cost of BMW bike insurance can vary depending on what you are looking for. You can compare and buy the BMW bike insurance online easily here.
Why BMW Bike Insurance Policy?
When buying bike insurance, you can go for a basic third-party BMW bike insurance plan, which will cover you financially for your legal and financial liabilities for the damages the third- party may suffer or you can go for the comprehensive BMW bike insurance plan that will you financially cover you and the third-party as well for any loss/damage that you might face in the event of a natural/manmade disaster.
In the past, insurers were only able to offer general policies that would cover a variety of risks. Now, insurers can offer tailored policies that cater to specific needs. BMW Bike Insurance is a good example of this.
The BMW Bike Insurance policy covers two types of bikes: those designed for transportation purposes and those designed as recreational vehicles. It also covers damage from theft or vandalism, as well as mechanical breakdowns or malfunctions caused by weather extremes or defective parts.
How much does BMW Bike Insurance Cost in India?
BMW bike insurance prices in India are dependent on the type of bike that is being insured. The cost of BMW bike insurance varies significantly depending on the type of bike being insured. Generally, the cost will be higher for a more expensive bike, but it can vary based on factors like age and region. The average cost of BMW motorcycle insurance is Rs. 4,336 in India.
|BMW Bike Insurance Models
||IDV(Insured Declared Value)
|BMW Cr 1200
|BMW F 650
|BMW F 850 GS
|BMW K 1600GT
|BMW K 1300
|BMW G 310 GS
Note: The above BMW bike insurance premium rates are for *illustration purposes* may change as per the BMW bike model, variant, fuel type, place of registration, year of registration, policy type, IDV, and Add-on covers chosen.
What does BMW Bike Insurance cover?
BMW Bike Insurance offers the most comprehensive and competitive motorcycle insurance coverage in the market. It provides a variety of protection options, which suit your needs and budget for a worry-free experience.
- Losses or damages due to floods, earthquakes, and other man-made calamities.
- Damages due to vandalism, riots, and other natural calamities.
- Roadside Assistance: BMW Bike Insurance helps with breakdowns on the road or a trail. It offers help from qualified technicians with premium roadside assistance services such as fuel delivery, tire change, winching up/down steep hillsides, changing flat tires to riding again.
- Comprehensive Coverage: BMW Bike Insurance also protects against theft or damage by fire/theft at home or away from home within certain limits.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
What does BMW Bike Insurance not cover?
- Regular wear and tear of bike parts.
- Insured being used for illegal or unlawful activities.
- Damages or losses caused due to electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- Damages or losses are caused while riding the bike without a driving license.
- Damages or losses are caused while riding the bike in an intoxicated state.
- Damages or losses are caused while riding the bike outside the geographical area.
- Damages or losses caused to accessories.
Benefits of Buying BMW Bike Insurance from PolicyBachat:
There are several benefits to ensuring your BMW Two Wheeler, which is listed below:
- Cashless servicing facilities at partner garages.
- Instant policy available online.
- Quick and easy settlement of claims.
- 24X7 customer support for claim settlement or queries.
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Coverage up to the insured declared value in case of theft or
- Comprehensive coverage for your own two wheeler.
- Benefits of cashless transactions through network garages.
Add-ons for BMW Bike Insurance Online:
Add-ons provide extra coverage which the basic Comprehensive insurance does not cover. Below are the Add-on covers that you can choose for BMW Bike Insurance Policy:
NCB Protect: It protects the No Claim Bonus even if you register a claim during the policy period.
Pillion Ride Cover: Get coverage for the pillion rider in case of an accident. This is in addition to the Personal Accident cover for the owner-rider.
Zero Depreciation: The insurance company will not consider the depreciation of the parts being replaced or repaired while settling claims.
Invoice Protection: In case of theft or total loss, the insurer will offer the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the bike; however, the Invoice Protection cover, you will receive the invoice value.
Engine Protection: The engine is not covered under the basic insurance; however, the Engine Protection Add-on will cover damages due to oil leakage or water ingression.
BMW Bike Insurance Renewal Process:
We offer a range of BMW bike insurance products to suit the needs of our customers. One such product is the BMW Bike Insurance Renewal which provides flexible cover for up to five years.
You must renew your BMW bike insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the BMW insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the BMW insurance renewal process.
The two wheeler insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your bike insurance online. You can get Instant Quotes for Two Wheeler Insurance Policy at PolicyBachat.
- Visit the PolicyBachat website and select the ‘Bike’ tab.
- Select your ‘Two Wheeler’.
- Select your ‘Two-Wheeler Variant’.
- Select your ‘RTO Location’.
- Enter ‘Registration Number’.
- Then click on ‘Start Saving Money.
- Premium Quotes of the top two wheeler insurance plans will be displayed as per data entered by you and which are suits your requirement.
- Select required add-ons, third party coverage and you can edit IDV for your Bike.
- Purchase best two wheeler insurance policy using online payment
- If any queries are raised call: 1800–123–4003.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
How to Claim BMW Bike Insurance Policy Online?
Below are the steps to raise a claim online. PolicyBachat provides a zero paper process while raising a claim:
Step 1: log in to the website of the insurance company.
Step 2: Under the ‘claim’ section, register your claim and you have to upload the damages sustained by the insured vehicle.
Step 3: The insurer will assign a surveyor to inspect the damages and get it repaired at the network garage for cashless claim service.
Step 4:You can also opt for the reimbursement process and generally this process is considered time-consuming compared to the cashless claim.
Step 5:Cashless Claim Process: To avail the facility of a cashless claim, the policy buyer needs to immediately alert the insurance company about the loss and damage suffered by their motorcycles soon after the accident or mishap. With the help of a cashless claim process, you can get your bike repaired in a swift and hassle free manner without paying any price as in this case, the insurer is liable to bear the cost of repair on behalf of the policyholder.
Here, the surveyor appointed by the insurance company is sent immediately to investigate the damage caused to your BMW bike after the mishap, which ensures complete transparency and speed in the entire process. Best workshops are authorized under the insurance company as their network garages as it lets you in achieving the best repair service for your BMW Bikes.
What are the Documents Required for Filing a BMW Bike Insurance Claim?
When filing a claim, you should provide the below documents:
- Copy of a valid license
- Copy of the insurance policy
- Claim Form, filled and signed
- Copy of the R.C. of the two wheeler
- FIR, if applicable (in case of third party damage or injury, theft, or major accidents)
- Repair bill, receipt, and proof of release (originals).
FAQs of BMW Bike Insurance Policy:
What are the BMW Bike Prices in India?
BMW is a German multinational company founded in 1916. The company manufactures cars, motorcycles, electric scooters, and bicycles. BMW has produced several models of electric bikes for over a decade now. The e-bike that they provide has a range of up to 60-70 km before the battery needs to be recharged. One of the benefits of buying this e-bike is that there are no fuel or maintenance costs associated with it.
The prices for BMW bikes vary depending on the model. BMW bike's price in India starts at Rs 2.60 Lakh for BMW G 310 R, which is the cheapest model. The most expensive BMW bike is M 1000 RR priced at Rs 45 Lakh. The most popular models for BMW include G 310 R (Rs 2.60 Lakh), S 1000 RR (Rs 19.50 Lakh), and C 400 GT (Rs 9.95 Lakh).
Upcoming BMW bikes in India include F 850 GS Adventure, R 18 Transcontinental which are expected to launch in 2022. Select a BMW motorcycle to find out its latest price, specifications, offers, mileage, colors, and images.
BMW Bike Models Prices in India:
BMW is one of the most well-known car brands in the world. They have been successful in integrating bikes into their company over the past few years. BMW bike models are designed to make you feel like you are on a bike, but with the comfort of a car.
|BMW Bike Model
|BMW S 1000 RR
||Rs. 19.50 - 23.75 Lakh
|BMW G 310 R
|| Rs. 2.60 Lakh
|BMW F 900 R
|| Rs. 10.80 - 10.95 Lakh
|BMW C 400 GT
|| Rs. 9.95 Lakh
|BMW R 1250 GS
|| Rs. 20.45 - 21.30 Lakh
|BMW G 310 GS
|| Rs. 3.00 Lakh
|BMW M 1000 RR
|| Rs. 42.00 - 45.00 Lakh
|BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
||Rs. 21.30 - 22.40 Lakh
|BMW R NineT Scrambler
|| Rs. 16.75 Lakh
|BMW R nineT
|| Rs. 18.50 Lakh
|BMW R 1250 RT
|| Rs. 16.25 Lakh
|BMW S 1000 R
||Rs. 17.90 - 22.50 Lakh
|BMW R 1250 R
||Rs. 16.25 Lakh
|BMW F 900 XR
|| Rs. 10.95 - 12.55 Lakh
|BMW S 1000 XR
|| Rs. 21.30 - 21.60 Lakh
|BMW R 18
|| Rs. 19.90 - 24.00 Lakh
How to Buy BMW Bike Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy a BMW bike Insurance policy. You can buy a bike insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several Bike insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a bike rider, you can easily buy BMW insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your BMW bike such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for a BMW bike as per your requirements
- Pay the BMW insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your BMW insurance online.
Is BMW Bike Insurance Expensive?
BMW bike insurance is expensive because BMW bike insurance rates go up with the cost of the bike. BMW is known for manufacturing some of the most luxurious bikes in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. As the engine is the major component of a car that decides the pricing.
Hence, the value of the bike determines the bike insurance premium BMW bikes. That said, the cost of insurance is lower bought through online insurance companies. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Various factors determine BMW bike insurance rates such as:
- Type of vehicle (type of bike)
- Age and experience (age, experience)
- Geographical Location (location)
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in BMW?
BMW bike model with bike variant of M 1000 RR is the highest priced model in all BMW Bikes. BMW bike model with car variant of G 310 R is the lowest priced model in all Aston Martin cars.
Is vehicle inspection mandatory, When My BMW Bike Insurance has already expired?
Yes, it is mandatory to fix up an appointment for the inspection of your BMW bike. Do note; this can invite a nominal fee. If the insurance company chooses to offer you the coverage, you can make the payment and get the policy in hand. However, if you are lucky enough, the inspection may not be mandatory.
How does IDV impact the insurance cost?
IDV or Insured Declared Value is the sum insured amount or the approximate market value of the bike. This is paid to the policyholder in case of total loss or damages to the insured bike. While purchasing the insurance, you have the option to increase or decrease the IDV. Hence, if the IDV is increased, the insurance cost increases and vice versa as well.
Can I Transfer my BMW bike insurance policy to a new insurance company?
Yes, you can transfer the BMW bike insurance from your existing insurer to a new insurance company. Visit the new insurer’s website or their mobile app to insure your vehicle. You will need details such as the registration number, location, model, and year of manufacture of the bike and existing policy details to renew or insure your bike insurance.