Advantages of Two Wheeler Insurance Online
Two wheelers are one of the most preferred modes of transport in India for shorter distances as it provides the ease of travel and doesn’t require much space for parking. As it is the most convenient way of transport, it is highly preferred by many people. But as per the Motor Vehicle act it is mandatory to have a third party insurance before taking your vehicle on road. There are “n” number of insurance companies, intermediaries offering motor insurance both offline and online.
A two wheeler insurance policy taken online or offline covers the damage to the vehicle as well as the third party damages. But let us understand the benefits of taking two wheeler or bike insurance online.
Benefits of taking bike insurance online:
- More number of options: It is always better to compare before purchasing a product or service. When shopping for online we try to compare at least 2 or more items before deciding on an item. The same can be done while purchasing the bike insurance policy online. It is possible to review many options available and decide on the best option as per your needs. For example your vehicle is more than 10 years old and at the time of renewal your current company is offering an IDV which you feel is less, but if you visit online portal you can get more companies offering high IDV.
- Saves Money, Time and Energy: One of the best advantages of online insurance is it saves huge amount of money. Our partners at PolicyBachat offer up to 80% discount while taking bike insurance online. There would be no need to visit insurance company in case of online insurance thereby saving your precious time and energy which can be utilised elsewhere.
- Available Anytime: Since the websites work 24*7 technically it is possible to take insurance anytime. In case of offline after office timings it would not be possible to take insurance. For example your bike insurance is expiring today midnight and you thought of renewing it at 10pm, then no offline service could help you renew the same. With the help of our portal you can renew your insurance at any point of time without any hassle.
- Less paperwork: Online platforms require less paperwork as compared to offline platforms. With the help of online platform one can simply buy bike insurance online and make the payment securely. This not only saves paper but also reduces the strain of carrying documents for purchase of bike insurance.
- Easy renewal: The process of renewal is very easy when taking the bike insurance online. A renewal link is provided to the customer where he can make the payment directly and download the policy instantly. In case you are not satisfied with your current insurer and want to change the insurance company, online platforms provide you with an option to change the insurer.
- Hassle free amendments: The biggest advantage of opting for online bike insurance is the after sales service available for its customers. In case of any amendment to the policy copy, then he/she can fill the amendment form and attach the necessary documents before sending it to the insurer. The amendment will be done and a copy of the same will be shared with you electronically.
For best online bike insurance quotes please visit Our Portal and check for the best bike insurance renewal quotes and compare bike insurance quotes.