Every car owner should choose the best Car insurance plan when buying a Ford Figo Car. The coverage can help protect you financially in the event of an accident, theft, or other incidents like loss or damage. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Not everyone can afford a car. We'd like to point out that having car insurance is important, especially if it's difficult or not possible for you to get your car fixed on your own. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Ford Figo has made its market trend by its unique design, performance, and driving experience. Ford is a subcompact hatchback launched in 2009 in the Indian market, Ford Figo has been into many changes to alter the previous defects and launched Ford Figo facelift by making 100 major changes in the car. The new Ford Figo has been successful in the market of increased mileage and decreased maintenance cost. The cost of Ford Figo car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
The article is about how to choose the right car insurance policy for your Ford Figo in India. It discusses the various types of policies, features, and benefits that you can avail yourself of each type, along with some pros and cons associated with each policy. It will help you make an informed decision on which type of auto insurance policy would suit your needs best.
Table of Contents:
What is Special in Ford Figo Car?
- The punchy diesel engine is sure to put a smile on your face.
- Among the most fun to drive cars in the sub-10 lakh bracket.
- Efficient and powerful petrol engine with a sweet exhaust note.
- A proper automatic with powerful petrol compared to AMTs offered by rivals.
- A good value-packed safe package with a long equipment list.
- Comfortable ride quality gobbles up potholes and broken surfaces.
||Rs. 5.39 lakhs onwards
||18.5 to 25.5 km
Specifications of Ford Figo Car:
Ford entered India back in 1995 and has since invested billions of US dollars to set up manufacturing facilities and a network of sales and service centers for new and existing customers across the country. These facilities not only produce engines and vehicles for the domestic market but various export markets as well.
Ford models like the current Figo, new Aspire, and the Eco Sport are exported from India to over 40 global markets. Ford has recently shifted focus on providing high-satisfaction customer service, particularly in terms of after-sales offerings. Ford also aims to work on a small electric vehicle along with other exchanges of technologies and components.
||Ford Figo 1.5D Trend MT
||Ford Figo 1.2D Trend MT
||Ford Figo 1.5P Titanium AT
Ford Figo Car Insurance Price in India:
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your ford Figo along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated ford Figo car insurance cost of your brand new Ford Figo car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Ford Figo Car Models Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Ford Figo Car Insurance Price
|Ford Figo 1.2 Duratec Petrol EXI
|Ford Figo 1.2 Duratec Petrol Titanium
|Ford Figo 1.2 Duratec Petrol ZXI
|Ford Figo 1.4 D Titanium BS IV
|Ford Figo 1.4 Duratorq Diesel EXI
|Ford Figo 1.4 Duratorq Diesel Titanium
|Ford Figo 1.4 Duratorq Diesel ZXI
|Ford Figo 1.4 TDCI ZXI
*Above mentioned values are for assumption purpose if you want exact readings, please compare quotes for Ford Figo car at car insurance comparison tool.*
How important is Ford Figo Car Insurance Policy?
- Protect the Ford Figo car owner from third party liabilities like third-party accidental damage/ property damage.
- Get claimed from theft, fire accidents, and natural calamities
- Avail collision damage cover
- Get claimed against damage caused or accident made by a third party.
- The facility of cashless transactions in network garages for Ford Figo vehicle
- Get these add-ons for extensive coverage.
Types of Ford Figo Car Insurance Policies:
- Third party insurance: Third party insurance should be with every vehicle owner, as mandated by the Government of India. The vehicle owner doesn’t get any own damage claim from the third party insurance policy. Get claimed against third party vehicle, personal and property damage, third party personal accident cover is also included in a third-party insurance plan.
- Comprehensive insurance: Get protection against the damages caused by theft, vandalism, earthquake, floods, fire, explosions, and damage caused by animals. But the comprehensive policy doesn’t cover the case of a collision with other vehicles.
Add-ons that cover under Ford Figo Car Insurance:
- Return to Invoice Cover: Return to invoice cover is an add-on available under the own damage section of the car insurance policy. The issue with comprehensive car insurance is that it doesn’t cover the depreciation in case of the total damage to the car. In a total loss scenario, if you have comprehensive insurance the Insured Declared Value (IDV) will be paid to you. This claim amount would not be sufficient to purchase another car.
- No Claim Bonus Protection: No claim bonus in car insurance is the discount offered to the customer by the insurance company at the time of renewal for having no claims in the previous policy years. The No claim bonus is given as a discount under the own damage section of the car insurance policy and it ranges from 20% to 50% for every claim free year. The NCB can drastically reduce the premium of car insurance and save a lot of money for the customer. The NCB discount is over and above the own damage discount offered by your car insurance company.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: We all need a bit of help sometimes! Whenever you face a breakdown of your car on the road, due to an accident, flat tires, malfunctioning battery, or more, with our breakdown assistance add-on, you will have the benefit of getting assistance 24x7. 24x7 Roadside Assistance in Car insurance is a breakdown service add-on that is available for the customers to avail under the comprehensive insurance cover at times when the car breakdowns down the road.
- Collision coverage: A collision coverage add-on useful to claim 100% damages due to accidents. Depreciation is not included while calculating the damage cost, whole IDV is taken into consideration without deducting depreciation.
- Engine protection: Monsoon season is the major culprit in engine damage, get an engine protection add-on to cover your engine damages of Ford Figo. Floods and accidents might cause engine damage other causes of damage due to water ingression, gearbox damage, hydrostatic lock, and leakage of lubricant oil.
- Accidental coverage: Prepare yourself for any mishap, personal accidental damage may also lead to permanent medication or physical imbalance. A personal accident causes a financial burden for hospital charges and medication by passenger cover add-on.
Inclusions of Ford Figo Car Insurance Policy:
- Accident damage, and theft coverage
- Low cost and high value coverage benefits
- Quick and hassle-free claim settlement
- Third-party liabilities concerning injury or property damage
- Damage to Ford Figo because of flooding or other natural calamities
- Damage to Ford Figo because of vandalism or other man-made calamities.
Exclusions of Ford Figo Car Insurance Policy:
- Cannot be claimed by the driver in case of lapse of valid driving license
- Increasing your IDV will lapse the Ford Figo car insurance policy
- Mechanical wear and tear of the vehicle as a part of depreciation.
- If a proven driver is under the influence of alcohol or any drugs while driving.
- If a policy is made under a personal vehicle and used for commercial purposes.
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Ford Figo car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Perfect insurance for your Ford Figo car can be obtained by following these steps:
Ford Figo car series are all high-end luxury cars, which means keeping your coverage is very important. This will keep you protected if there's an accident or if any of the gadgets stop working. Ford Figo cars have a fine exterior and sophisticated electronics, so it's important to keep a good level of coverage. It's important to get a suitable kind of coverage that can help protect against accidents, theft, and other issues. This will also mean higher premiums and deductibles but generally, any discounts on your premiums will be worth it.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Ford Figo car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through a Ford Figo car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Ford Figo Car Insurance FAQs:
What are Ford Figo Car Prices in India?
The price for the Figo now starts from Rs 5.23 lakh and goes up to Rs 7.70 lakh. Earlier, the entry-level price was Rs 5.15 lakh and the 1.5-liter petrol was priced at Rs 8.09 lakh. While the entry-level variants have witnessed a hike, the flagship variants have been made considerably more affordable. Ford Figo car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, Model variant, etc.
|Ford Figo Diesel EXI
|Ford Figo Diesel ZXI
|Ford Figo Diesel EXI Option
|Ford Figo Diesel LXI
|Ford Figo Diesel Titanium
|Ford Figo Petrol ZXI
|Ford Figo Petrol Titanium
|Ford Figo Petrol LXI
|Ford Figo Petrol EXI
|Ford Figo Ambiente 1.2 Ti-VCT
|Ford Titanium 1.5 TDCi
|Ford Titanium Blu 1.5 TDCi
How to Buy Ford Figo Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy a FORD FIGO car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget. As a car owner, you can easily buy FORD FIGO insurance online:-
- Go to the form at the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your FORD FIGO car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for the FORD FIGO car as per your requirements
- Pay the FORD FIGO insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your FORD FIGO insurance online.
How to Renew Ford Figo Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Ford Figo insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Ford Figo car insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like the Make and Model of the Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Is Ford Figo Worth Buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the market price. Ford Figo costs more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Ford Figo’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
Why you should not buy a Used Ford Figo Car?
- Inexperienced owners mean poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Ford Figo’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Ford Figo makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Ford Figo
- Old FORD FIGOs should not be daily drivers.
Why Is It Important to Have Ford Figo Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Ford Figo Car Insurance So Expensive?
Ford Figo is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. The engine is the major component of a car that decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Ford Figo?
Ford Figo car model with car variant of Titanium Blu 1.5 TDCi is the highest priced model in all Ford Figo cars. Ford Figo car model with car variant of Ambiente 1.2 Ti-VCT is the lowest priced model in all Ford Figo cars.
Avail the Ford Figo insurance policy from an unbiased web aggregator PolicyBachat, a place where a car owner can find quotes from the top insurers. PolicyBachat caters you to the best quotes for Ford Figo car insurance policy, compare insurance quotes price with the benefits and the policy online to get the right Ford Figo insurance policy online.