IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Online
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is India’s one of the most trusted insurance companies. For every insurance need, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company provides extensive insurance plans for Motor, Health, Travel, and Home, two wheeler insurance policies. Get your value for a money insurance policy on IFFCO Tokio to get the best claim. Online payment is made easy ways to buy a policy at your fingertips conveniently with the secured payment gateway.
IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance Company
IFFCO Tokio caters you the coverage against physical damage to your car, personal loss or damage, injury, and third party liability like personal injury or death and property damage. A comprehensive car insurance policy is the ideal plan for optimum protection cover of third party liability, personal liability, and a popular add-on for easy claim settlement. Choose the right insurance policy according to your vehicle requirement.
Why choose the IFFCO Tokio car insurance plan?
Unfortunate mishap may cause anytime be cautioned by taking insurance policy for your vehicle, stay protected from the mishap and any other legal consequences through IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy.
Get assistance immediately in case of any mishap from IFFCO Tokio call the support team at the toll-free number: 1800-103-5499 or mail us to email@example.com
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy
Get the soft copy of the policy to your mail immediately after payment.
For new & renewal of policy get the inspection of your motor car at your doorstep.
Round the clock support assistance team.
Emergency service for ‘On Road Protector Cover’ included in premium as an add-on.
Add-ons after 5 years age:
IFFCO TOKIO is one of the general insurance companies which are offering add-ons to vehicles aged more than 5 years of age. The bumper-to-bumper coverage and other add-ons such as Consumables, Engine cover, Roadside assistance are available for cars aged up to 10 years. The Invoice cover is provided only up to 3 years of vehicle age.
The other insurance companies in the Indian market provide the add-on coverage up to a maximum of 5 years of vehicle age, but IFFCO TOKIO is providing the Nil depreciation or Bumper to bumper cover or Zero depreciation cover after 5 years age of the car.
If in case the customer has not opted for Bumper to bumper cover the previous year and is willing to purchase this year, then a pre-inspection will be carried out by the insurance company to assess the risk associated with the car and then issue the policy with bumper to bumper based on the inspection report.
The premium for the add-ons keeps on increasing each year and varies from company to company. Some insurance companies calculate the bumper to bumper premium as a percentage of the insured declared value and the other companies have a flat rate for the coverage. In the first method, the IDV decreases each year, and hence the bumper to bumper premium also decreases each year but in the second method, the bumper to bumper premium may increase each year.
Bumper to Bumper Claims:
IFFCO TOKIO general insurance company provides the benefit of Bumper bumper claims up to a maximum of TWO car insurance claims reported during the policy period. If a claim is made for the third time in the policy period, the claim forms may or may not be settled on bumper to bumper basis.
Inclusions of IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy
Damage caused due to fire, explosion, and self-ignition.
Natural calamities like a hurricane, floods, earthquakes, storm, cyclone, etc.
Loss of procession due to theft, vandalism, burglary, riots, loss in transit by road, inland waterways, external physical damage, and strikes.
Third party accident, third party property damage (third party damage claim is restricted to 7.5 lacs).
Get personal accidental claim of 2 lacs including co-passenger cover.
Exclusions of IFFCO Tokio insurance policy
Planned damage liability, breach of policy will lapse the policy
A normal course of mechanical and electrical breakdown, wear & tear, flat tires.
A driving vehicle without a valid driving license
Damage of tires without any accidental damage will claim you 50% of the damage cost.
How to lower IFFCO Tokio motor insurance premium
No claim bonus
This is a discount given by the insurance carrier for zero claims in the preceding year. No claim bonus starts from 20% increases every year up to 50% at 5 years slab.
Avail 5% discount if you are a member of the Automobile Association of India.
Increase your voluntary deductible to lower your insurance premium. The voluntary deductible is the amount payable at the time of claim settlement as agreed at the time of purchasing a policy.
Install high-security devices to lower the risk of theft, anti-theft security devices help you to avail of a discount on your IFFCO Tokio auto insurance premium.
How to Buy Car Insurance Online
Buying car insurance online is a concern, what you see is what you get. One of the best benefits of buying car insurance online is that you can validate your own premiums with different car insurance companies.
You can explore your insurance provider's what they provide and Review Our Portal to look at how we assist our customer's needs through car insurance policy covers. Policybachat leads you to choose the best car insurance policy needs.
- Comprehensive coverage: This Comprehensive coverage includes cover against damages to your own car or damages to a third party person/ property. And if this is not enough it can be customized with your choice of add-on covers, giving you coverage as per your requirement in a cost-effective way. while you secure your car with comprehensive car insurance online in a matter of minutes.
- Third-party Liability Cover: This coverage only protects you against liabilities arising from damage, injury, or loss to a third party person or property. As established in the Motor Vehicles Act 1987, this is a mandatory cover approved by the government and it is a punishable offense to not have a valid third-party liabilities cover.
- Stand Alone Own Damage cover: If your car already has third-party insurance coverage? Well, then the stand-alone own damage cover is the perfect missing cover that helps you against financial losses arising to the car owner due to damage to the car.
- Coverage for Popular Car Brands: Bought a newly brand car? Then this cover offers 1-year coverage against damage to your own car along with a 3 year cover against damages to a third party person/ property.
- No Claim Bonus(NCB): No Claim Bonus can be gathered together as a discount on the premium amount over years. NCB discount ranges from 20% to 50% on the own damage premium. No Claim Bonus (NCB) can be claimed even if someone changes its vehicle, as it is transferable to the new vehicle bought by the policyholder.
Benefits of Car Insurance Online
There are many ways to get car insurance but buying car insurance online has benefits that help customers feel free to purchase it for their needs.
Let us see what are the benefits of car insurance online:-
- Zero Paperwork: A car insurance policy purchased online involves Zero paperwork. To begin with, the proposal form is filled digitally and the scanned copy of any required documents is submitted to the insurer online. Moreover, the soft copy of the policy document is sent to your registered email id once the policy has been issued to you. As a result, online purchase of car insurance does not require any filling because everything is done digitally by entering the details easily.
Hassle free amendments: The biggest advantage of opting for online car insurance is the after sales service available for its customers. In case of any amendment to the policy copy, then he/she can fill the amendment form and attach the necessary documents before sending it to the insurer. The amendment will be done and a copy of the same will be shared with you electronically.
More Economical and Convenient: Buying car insurance online is more economical than buying it offline. When a car insurance company operates online, its overall cost reduces. Car owners buy the policy online themselves which eliminates the need for an insurance agent to enroll customers. You can simply apply for car insurance any time of the day as the internet is at your needs all the time. Moreover, you can also pay the premium online using your bank cards or internet banking.
- Instant Policy Issuance & faster process: When you buy a car insurance policy online, your policy is issued to you almost instantly. You don't have to wait for days to receive your policy document. All you need to do is fill up a few basic details about your car and your contact details from the comforts of your home and you can get your policy in no time.
- Quotes Comparison: One of the best things about buying car insurance online is that you can compare different car insurance quotes online for free of cost with PolicyBachat. Compare quotes with different insurers and buy car insurance policies online.
Types car insurance policies
In a major, there are 3 types of car insurance policies where a policyholder can claim from carriers.
- Third-party cover: Policyholder can raise a claim against the property damage caused to the third party, third party damage includes third party injury/death and third party liabilities property loss.
- Own damage: Damage caused due to an accident can get claimed by the general insurance company. The claim amount may vary depends on the policy you choose. A comprehensive insurance policy protects you from damages caused due to floods, earthquakes, theft, riots, terrorist attack, and other natural calamities. Car insurance India policy has tie-ups with various network garages all over India, where you can get cashless services for repairing your damaged car.
- Personal accident cover: This coverage is helpful for the policyholder in case of an accident while you are in drive. All medical expenses and the expenses incurred for surgeries, hospital charges will be claimed by the policyholder.
Get a bumper to bumper add-on to include in a car insurance policy for your brand new car, compare car insurance price quotes from unbiased web aggregators online, and opt for the right insurance policy with a lesser premium quote.
Visit PolicyBachat and get the best car insurance quotes from the top insurance companies and you can also check the details on risk factors terms conditions and please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Need Help? call Policy Bachat at 1800-123-4006 or 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.