Compare & Buy Motor Insurance Policy Online:
What is Motor Insurance Policy?
A motor insurance policy is a security to your vehicle against man-made or natural disasters. As a motor car is your long-term asset a small investment in your car might save you from unfortunate accidental damages. Repairs and replacement costs for the new vehicle are pricey, an insurance company will bear the risk of accidental claims. A motor insurance policy is made mandatory by Govt. of India to keep a copy of the insurance policy renewal handy while driving.
Why motor insurance?
Motor insurance is mandatory for those who own a vehicle else, an owner is liable for legal consequences by a court of law. A valid motor insurance policy will protect financially you from accidental damages, in unfortunate scenarios your insurer saves you from an unexpected financial burden.
We are here to save your bucks
Our motive behind the existence of a web aggregator is to provide a cheap motor insurance policy to the policyholder. We assist in deciding the right insurance policy according to requirements this process helps policyholders to save money.
Compare premium & buy
The policyholder can compare motor premium online before buying the policy, this analysis helps him to know the perils involved in a particular policy with respect to premium. A comparison website is crucial to buy the best motor insurance premium online.
Confirm your policy
If you are happy with the premium amount of the added benefits you can get assistance from our support team to get your policy renewed online. Renew motor insurance policy online on PolicyBachat for the hassle-free process.
Web aggregators like Policy Bachat made your effort easy by providing motor insurance quote online, in this incredibly competitive market availing the best deal in your policy is not like a cup of tea Policy Bachat makes your work simple.
What to consider before buying the insurance policy?
Nowadays, anyone can buy the policy within 5mins through online, consider the two factors before buying the cheap motor insurance policy. As the policy caters to the policyholder needs, check for the extent of physical injury damages does the insurer dispenses. In case of mishap know the liability coverage a policyholder avail.
The policyholder needs to make his own research before buying the policy in terms of company reputation in the market, claim settlement ratio, number of claims network garages. Know the perils involved in a car insurance policy.
Exceptional in providing a great deal to our customers in adverse situations is our specialty. We assist a custom insurance policy to the clients according to their requirements. We have the utmost respect for our clients, our team performs the highest standard to assist our clients in providing.
How to Buy Motor Insurance Online
Buying car insurance online is a concern, what you see is what you get. One of the best benefits of buying car insurance online is that you can validate your own premiums with different car insurance companies.
You can explore your insurance provider's what they provide and Review Our Portal to look at how we assist our customer's needs through car insurance policy covers. Policybachat leads you to choose the best car insurance policy needs.
- Comprehensive coverage: This Comprehensive coverage includes cover against damages to your own car or damages to a third party person/ property. And if this is not enough it can be customized with your choice of add-on zero depreciation cover, giving you coverage as per your requirement in a cost-effective way. while you secure your car with comprehensive car insurance online in a matter of minutes.
- Third-party Liability Cover: This coverage only protects you against liabilities arising from damage, injury, or loss to a third party person or property. As established in the Motor Vehicles Act 1987, this is a mandatory cover approved by the government and it is a punishable offense to not have a valid third-party liabilities cover.
- Stand Alone Own Damage cover: If your car already has third-party coverage? Well, then the stand-alone own damage cover is the perfect missing cover that helps you against financial losses arising to the car owner due to damage to the car.
- Coverage for Popular Car Brands: Bought a newly brand car? Then this cover offers 1-year coverage against damage to your own car along with a 3 year cover against damages to a third party person/ property.
- No Claim Bonus(NCB): No Claim Bonus can be gathered together as a discount on the premium amount over years. NCB discount ranges from 20% to 50% on the own damage premium. No Claim Bonus (NCB) can be claimed even if someone changes its vehicle, as it is transferable to the new vehicle bought by the policyholder.
Benefits of Motor Insurance Online
There are many ways to get car insurance but buying car insurance online has benefits that help customers feel free to purchase it for their needs.
Let us see what are the benefits of car insurance online:-
- Zero Paperwork: A car insurance policy purchased online involves Zero paperwork. To begin with, the proposal form is filled digitally and the scanned copy of any required documents is submitted to the insurer online. Moreover, the soft copy of the policy document is sent to your registered email id once the policy has been issued to you. As a result, online purchase of car insurance does not require any filling because everything is done digitally by entering the details easily.
More Economical and Convenient: Buying car insurance online is more economical than buying it offline. When a car insurance company operates online, its overall cost reduces. Car owners buy the policy online themselves which eliminates the need for an insurance agent to enroll customers. You can simply apply for car insurance any time of the day as the internet is at your needs all the time. Moreover, you can also pay the premium online using your bank cards or internet banking.
- Instant Policy Issuance & faster process: When you buy a car insurance policy online, your policy is issued to you almost instantly. You don't have to wait for days to receive your policy document. All you need to do is fill up a few basic details about your car and your contact details from the comforts of your home and you can get your policy in no time.
- Quotes Comparison: One of the best things about buying car insurance online is that you can compare different car insurance quotes online for free of cost with PolicyBachat. Compare quotes with different insurers and buy car insurance policies online.
Select Companies to get Best Motor Insurance Online
Compare the quotes by different insurance companies while looking for types of car insurance online and pick the one that provides more benefits at a lower price. We provide the best insurance companies include Bajaj Allianz, IFFICO TOKIO, HDFC ERGO, Bharti AXA, and a lot more companies that provide low premiums.
Here are the car insurance premium quotes in Hyderabad for a Hyundai i20, 2017 manufactured, fuel used is petrol, 1200 cubic capacity, 5seater and registered under Telangana(Hyderabad) RTO.
The rates for the other cities in Telangana would be slightly lower than that of Hyderabad due to the other cities being classified under Zone B, while Hyderabad comes under Zone A. Below are the quotes compared with companies along with insured declared value idv values with low premiums.
Types Motor Insurance Policies
In a major, there are 3 types of car insurance policies where a policyholder can claim from carriers.
- Third-party cover: Policyholder can raise a claim against the property damage caused to the third party, third party damage includes third party injury/death and third party liabilities property total loss.
- Own damage: Damage caused due to an accident can get claimed by the general insurance company. The claim amount may vary depends on the policy you choose. A comprehensive insurance policy protects you from damages caused due to floods, earthquakes, theft, riots, terrorist attack, and other natural calamities.
- Personal accident cover: This coverage is helpful for the policyholder in case of an accident while you are in drive. All medical expenses and the expenses incurred for surgeries, hospital charges will be claimed by the policyholder.
Get a bumper to bumper add-on to include in an insurance policy for your brand new, compare car insurance price quotes from unbiased web aggregators online, and opt for the right insurance policy with a lesser premium quote.
Tips to make your insurance premium cheaper
There is a push-up for the insurance costs. Now is not the time for a cheaper insurance price, but for 100% protection, you must invest more bucks.
Buying a comprehensive cover might be economical but the complete security of your car is not guaranteed. We suggest going for better coverage car insurance plans to ensure the security of your dream motor and we give some tips to bring down your insurance policy premiums.
Buy necessary: It is always recommended to cross-check your auto insurance coverage plans. Remove all the excess coverage from your car insurance policy to reduce your car insurance premiums.
Use NCB: If you are a safe driver, you might have benefitted from the No Claim Bonus. To reduce your auto insurance premiums use this NCB in your current insurance policy. Ask your car insurance company for NCB inclusion within your insurance plan.
Sufficient Information: You are always advised to fill the documents with sufficient information. Your insurance company calculates your insurance premium based on this information. So, make sure to give accurate and complete information about your car and your driving history. Incorrect information will always land you in trouble.
Memberships: Do you know you are a member of any automobile associations like AAI or any other affiliates that will gain you discounts on your insurance premiums? Before signing up for a policy ask your motor vehicle insurance company about the discounts entitled with membership cards.
Add-ons: To improve your coverage options add additional coverage plans for your insurance policy. These additionally bought coverages will shield your dream motor completely from unforeseen situations.
Employ these premium reduction tips while shopping for an insurance policy and pay little for more coverage. Loss or damage to the car due to wear and tear is not covered under your car insurance policy.
How to get the lowest premium for motor insurance
PolicyBachat provides you the best competing insurance plan for your car. We compare the quotes from the top 20 insurance companies, you can take the right policy which provides the best deals. Premium is considered according to the variables included in it if you avail more add-ons your insurance premium will increase. Due to the increase in slab rate for the insurance category's insurance cost in India is higher at 18%.
Get the bumper-to-bumper insurance plan if you need extensive coverage at the time of claim settlement. A comprehensive insurance policy with recommended car insurance add on covers to minimize your insurance premium amount.
Car insurance premium calculator is the ultimate tool provide by insurance companies. Every insurance company provides calculates car insurance quotes online. To know the exact premium on your vehicle fill out the mandatory fields about the vehicle and policy on the car insurance calculator page.
Policyholders are in hesitation that, “are the premium paid for the right policy?” A policyholder can clarify their doubts by comparing the list of car insurance premiums. Apparently, a car insurance calculator is a valuable tool for every policyholder to configure the exact plan for their need.
With this online car insurance calculator buyers do not need to guess the premium amount, can evaluate policy through specifications, and buy the best insurance policy. An insurance calculator is useful to know the insurance cover limits, deductibles for the premium.
Benefits included in car insurance calculator
Easy to compare the quotes with the benefits each company provides.
Know yourself what are the factors that made your premium higher than another insurer.
You can avoid the agent role and the policyholder can make his own decision in buying the policy.
Car Insurance Premium: Own damage premium - NCB Discount + Liability Premium
How to Buy a Motor Car insurance policy?
Before buying the policy firstly, a policyholder should compare the car insurance quotes from top companies to conclude the best car insurance online. PolicyBachat.com is the right destination to compare the numerous insurance quotes in one place. Car insurance price is cheap if taken from the portal due to the good discounts offered by the insurance companies for policies booked online through our PolicyBachat registered office. Buy/Renew car insurance policy online and save big!
PolicyBachat is an IRDA-certified Insurance Web Aggregators insurance company limited. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. We share your submitted information only with the insurers.
We give the best security to your submitted information also. We are providing the best health insurance, life insurance, car insurance, etc from general insurance companies like royal Sundaram, HDFC ERGO, IFFCO TOKIO, etc.
Cheap Motor Insurance
Cheap Motor insurance quotes can be sorted from our online portal where the basic process is to fill in the details of the applicant for quote generation such as type of car, RTO location, registered date, email address of the applicant, name of the insured, phone number, registration number, etc.
Third-party car insurance premium rates are decided by IRDA and are subject to change each year depending on the previous year's premium collected, claims settled, and many other factors. The insurance claim covered in third-party liability is death and disability, property damage, and personal accident cover for car owner/driver under your car insurance plan.
Best Motor Insurance
Best motor insurance quotes can be sorted from our online portal where the basic process is to fill in the details of the applicant for quote generation such as type of car, RTO location, registered date, email address of the applicant, name of the insured, phone number, etc.
Third-party premium rates are decided by IRDA and are subject to change each year depending on the previous year's premium collected, claims settled, network garages and many other factors. The claims process covered in third-party liability is death and disability, property damage, and personal accident cover for car owner/driver under your car insurance policy.
Premium: Factors like model and age of the car, fuel type, your age, the city where you live, profession, etc. depend on the premium amount you pay for car insurance. You can use your NCB points and other discounts to cut down on your premium.
Need Help? call Policy Bachat at 1800-123-4006 or 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.