Aditya Birla Car Insurance Policy:
Aditya Birla Brokers Limited is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Ltd (ABCL) which is a joint venture between Aditya Birla Group and MMI Holdings of South Africa. It is one of the leading insurance companies in India and it was established in 2001. The company was licensed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) in 2003.
Aditya Birla Company provides a wide range of insurance products such as motor insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, etc. It offers an excellent claim settlement ratio in a simple and easy process. The policyholders can easily find the car insurance policy quote at our website PolicyBachat.com by just choosing the type of policy you are looking for and you can choose based on your budget and requirements as well.
Aditya Birla Insurance Company provides car insurance policies that cover your car against damage due to accidents, natural calamities, fire, theft, cyclone, flood, man-made disasters, etc. Along with this cover, it covers any third party liability. The car insurance comes with various add-on covers that can be opted as per the budget and requirements.
Benefits of Aditya Birla Car Insurance
Personal accident cover
Personal accident cover protects permanent total disability, death due to an accident. The company gives personal accident cover for the owner or driver. However, it also offers personal accidental cover for passengers.
Large network of garages
Aditya Birla Car Insurance has a large network of garages across India. This will help you to receive cashless services in all locations, in case the need arises. This feature makes it convenient to avail of repair services in case of any damage to your car.
Own Damage or Loss
This coverage protects against losses or damage to your car. In case your car is damaged due to an accident, fire, or self-ignition, etc. Furthermore, if the car suffers losses due to burglary or theft, strikes, riots, or terrorism, etc. Another benefit of car insurance is covers loss or damaged due to transit by rail, inland waterways, air, road, lift, or elevator.
Third party liabilities
If your car is met with an accident that results in damage or loss to the property of any third parties, it is covered under car insurance. Furthermore, if you face any legal liabilities in case of any bodily injury or death of a third party, your car insurance protects you against the same.
No claim bonus
Car insurance offers the no-claim bonus (NCB) to the policyholder. In this, the customer is eligible for this benefit for every claim-free year. This may be available as a discount on the premium, which makes car insurance even more affordable.
Exclusions of Aditya Birla Car Insurance
- Consequential loss: The damages caused to the car due to the consequence of a certain action of the third party or the policyholder whether intentional or by accident and not the direct outcome of an insured peril is not covered in the Aditya Birla car insurance policy.
- Loss or damage under the influence of alcohol: Any damage or loss to the car caused due to an accident when the insured driver/owner of the car is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substance is not covered under the Aditya Birla car insurance policy.
- Loss or damage due to war or nuclear risks: Any damage to the car due to war, terror attacks, invasion, foreign enemy action, civil war, mutiny, rebellion, hostilities, radiation, or nuclear material/weapons are not covered under Aditya Birla motor insurance policy.
- Damage due to driving without a valid driving license: Indian Motor Vehicles Act mandates to have a valid driving license at the time of driving the car and can attract fines up to Rs.10, 000/- with or without imprisonment.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown: Any loss or damage to the car due to mechanical and electrical breakdown is not covered under the Aditya Birla car insurance.
- Vehicles being used other than by the limitations as to use: The Motor insurance act is applicable only within the Indian geographical area and any other accidents or loss or damage to the car outside is not covered under the car insurance policy
- Compulsory Deductibles: Compulsory deductibles are those which are to be paid by the customer at the time of claim settlement. These Compulsory Deductibles are not covered under this car insurance.
- Loss or damage due to depreciation: loss or damage to depreciation that occurs naturally as a result of usage of the car. This is not covered under Aditya Birla's car insurance policy.
Aditya Birla Car Insurance Claim Process
The basic purpose of taking insurance is to get financial support in the case of loss or damage to the vehicle. So the claim can be defined as the payment of the amount required to repair the vehicle in case of loss or damage due to the insured peril. The claim procedure of Aditya Birla car insurance policy is as follows
The first step that needs to be done is to intimate us on “Claims@policybachat.com” or call us on our toll-free number 1800 123 4003 or the insurance company and raise an insurance claim.
Call police station and File an FIR(If third party claim, Theft of car claim)
After that, you will have to submit a duly filled-in claim form along with the requested documents to the insurance company.
The insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the damages. The surveyor will prepare a report and pass it on to the insurer and you will also receive a copy.
The insurance Company then reimburses the Customer within seven working days from the date of receipt of the claim file.
Documents Required to Claim Aditya Birla Car Insurance
Here is a list of documents required for filing an Aditya Birla Car insurance claim:
- Claim form duly signed
- Insurance policy copy
- F.I.R from Police (if necessary)
- Registration Copy (RC Book) of the vehicle
- Driving license copy
- Estimation of damage and required repairs
- medical receipts (If any physical injuries)
- Any other documents as required (In case there are any other expenses incurred regarding the same accident)