Digit Car Insurance policy status can be checked by contacting the intermediary from whom the policy was taken or alternatively check insurance company policy status through the mParivahan app which displays the start date and end date of the insurance policy.
Go to the mParivahan Sewa website and check the policy status. The policy status of your digit car insurance policy is to check through VAHAN e-services. Let us know the steps to do so:
- STEP 1: Visit the VAHAN e-services web page.
- STEP 2: Click on “Know Your Vehicle”.
- STEP 3: Enter the vehicle registration number as prompted, as well as the verification code.
- STEP 4: Click on the “Search Vehicle” button.
- STEP 5: View the insurance expiry date which will now be visible, alongside other relevant details of your vehicle.
If you can remember the intermediary from whom the policy was taken you can talk to them about the status of the policy or in case if you have taken the policy from PolicyBachat or you can call insurer car Insurance Policy customer care number to enquire on the insurance policy status.`
Is Go Digit Car Insurance Good?
Yes, Go Digit General Insurance Company is India’s first Go Digital General Insurance provider. The company has recently crossed two million customers and has announced its claim settlement ratio of 74.82%. Go Digit General Insurance Company offers insurance cover for mobile phones, travel, cars, bikes, and homes and has plans to expand its business in the health insurance industry as well.
For a better understanding of its products, you must compare them with the insurance policies of other insurers. To compare different plans and to help you to make better decisions, you can take the help of Policybachat.com. In addition to this, you can also go through the reviews of Go Digit General Insurance Company to know the feedback of its customers that can help you to select the most suitable insurance product.
How to Renew Go Digit Car Insurance Policy Online?
Go Digit car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple.
Each insurance company’s renewal process may differ slightly. The following is a step-by-step guide to renewing an insurance policy online:
Step 1: log in to PolicyBachat.
Step 2: Enter the required details like, Make and Model of Car, Enter RTO & Registration date, the premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Step 3: Select the add-on coverage you require and click “Renew.”
Step 4: Compare with other company's premiums side by side. Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Step 5: Pay for the policy and receive it at your registered email address.
- You can renew your car insurance policy with Go Digit by visiting original website.
- Click on the ‘Renew’ tab, enter your Policy Number and its Expiry Date, and click on the ‘Renew Policy’ button.
- If you want to make any changes in your policy offerings, then modify it and provide nominee and contact details to proceed and pay the renewal fee using a debit/credit card or via Net banking, and you are done.
- You will get an email and text message confirming the renewal of your policy.
How to Cancel Go Digit Car Insurance Policy Online?
To cancel your digit car insurance, you must first inform them. The insurance company then starts the cancellation process, which takes up to 7 to 15 days. They guides you through the cancellation process.
- Visit or call up your digit Insurer and inform them about your decision to cancel your car insurance plan.
- They will get in touch with you and guide you regarding the particulars of the cancellation process.
- They will ask for certain documents depending on your reason for canceling the car insurance policy. So make sure to arrange all the necessary documents and submit them in-time.
- Once you submit the required documents, the insurer will verify them and work on your cancellation application.
- The insurance company will approve your cancellation only if your documents are valid.
If applicable, you may receive the NCB certificate.
How to Pay Go Digit Car Insurance Premium Online?
To pay Go Digit Car Insurance premium online, it becomes simple with Policybachat. All you need to do is provide your personal information and then click on the “Start Saving Money” button. The amount that you will need to pay will show up after you click on the “Buy Now” button.
Step by step process of paying Go Digit car insurance premium online:
- Visit the PolicyBachat website and then click on the “Car” tab.
- Enter the required details and select your Car Model & Variant, RTO Location, Registration date, and Email address and then click on the “START SAVING MONEY”.
- Premiums with different insurance companies are displayed. Select the best policy and then click on the “Buy Now” button.
- You can select required Add-ons/Riders and discounts, and Edit Policy Details as per your requirement.
- After that fill in the vehicle owner details and personal details, etc. Then click on the “Review & Make Payment” button.
- Purchase the best car insurance policy and pay your online payment using multiple payment options such as Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card, UPI wallets, bill pay, etc.
You can pay the Go Digit car insurance premium online by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of Go Digit Car Insurance
- Click on the “Car” tab
- Enter the required details such as the car owner’s name, vehicle number, and mobile number
- Click on the “View Prices” button
- Then choose the plan as per your requirement
- Edit your details and you can add additional riders if required
- Make payment using payment options such as Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card, UPI wallets, bill pay, and others as per your convenience.
How to Download Go Digit Car Insurance Policy Document Online?
Go Digit Car insurance Policy document like proposal form, policy schedule, first premium receipt, any attached endorsements or supplements, medical examiner report, etc. can be downloaded from the insurance company website itself.
If you’re registered with mParivahan website can download the policy document at vahan e services link click on the vahan report to download the policy document.
- Visit the official website of the digit car insurance. Send a message on digit self-service.
- Select the option to download an e copy of your policy
- Input your policy number and registered mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the portal for verification
- Next, provide your registered email ID
- A copy of your car insurance policy will be sent to your mail ID in PDF format
- Download the policy document.