Need Help? Call 1800-123-4003
(9:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
1. A zero depreciation add-on cover, also known as Nil Depreciation and Bumper-to-Bumper cover, is a popular car insurance add-on cover under the own damage section of the car insurance policy. ..Read More
2. Engine protection in Car Insurance is an add-on. Having an engine protection (EP) add-on helps in getting your claim settled if only the engine of the car is damaged. Engine protection add-on covers the loss or damage to the engine, gearbox, and other engine parts due to water ingression or oil leakage.
3. Consumables in car insurance are the materials that are used in cars like Engine oil, Gearbox oil, Nuts and bolts, Grease, Washers, Oil Filters, Lubricants, Power steering oil, AC gas oil, radiator coolant, and all similar items except fuel, A nut, a bolt, or even grease, etc.
4. PL/PD refers to personal liability and property damage. This type of insurance covers losses (both property and injury) incurred by other people due to an accident where you are at fault. It does not cover damages to your own vehicle or covers the cost of any injuries you may have received.
5. The protection under the loss or damage of car keys the add-on cover will repay the cost to replace or repair the keys is known as KP in car insurance.
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance is a type of car insurance that covers the depreciation of the vehicle and offers an additional amount to cover the running and maintenance costs. The depreciation cover is offered by most car insurance companies in India. The insurance company pays for the depreciation of your vehicle, which can be up to 50% of its value.
A Zero depreciation add-on cover, also known as Nil Depreciation and Bumper-to-Bumper cover, is a popular car insurance add-on cover under the Own Damage section of your comprehensive car insurance policy. This is typically chosen by car owners when there is a claim settlement, and the depreciation amount doesn't factor in. Zero depreciation car insurance offers protection in the event that the insured peril is engaged with accidental damage to the vehicle.
Bumper to Bumper insurance is the add-on available on payment of extra premium under the own damage section. It is also known as “Nil depreciation” or “Zero depreciation” cover. Having bumper-to-bumper insurance enables the customer to get the complete claim amount in case of any accident without factoring in the deprivation of the parts.
EP in Car Insurance is an add-on. Having an engine protection (EP) add-on helps in getting your claim settled if only the engine of the car is damaged. Engine protection add-on covers the loss or damage to the engine, gearbox and other engine parts due to water ingression or oil leakage. These covers are offered by many insurance companies up to 7 years of age on paying an extra premiums.
This Key Replacement covers in case you misplace or lose your key this cover will reimburse the cost of the key.
Compare Life, Health, Car and Two wheeler Insurance rates from top Insurance companies for free.
By submitting this form you authorize PolicyBachat or it's affiliates to contact you and override NDNC registry.
We note that you had left your transaction unfinished the last time you checked
in with PolicyBachat. Would you like to continue with the same quotes or look for
a new insurance policy?