- Audi Q3 equipped with a TDI engine gives you a top speed of 230 km. Audi Q3 car increases fuel efficiency and reduces CO2 emission.
- Rear bumper with the sportive design with stunning rear lights.
- Comfortable off-road driving with a high ground clearance of 170 mm
- Sportive looking alloy wheels grab the pedestrians attention
- Audi’s signature on the large hexagonal grille is designed with sportive LED headlamps and cutting-edge exterior design.
- Coming to the interior, a specially installed Bose sound system and premium leather seats make you a superior level of comfort.
Is Audi Q3's motor insurance policy mandatory?
Third-party damages: Cover your vehicles insured against third-party liabilities like property damage, third-party accident/death.
Comprehensive damage: Damage caused due to theft, earthquake, floods, riots, and other natural disasters comprehensive car insurance policy protection from these unexpected damages.
Collision coverage: In case of damage due to collision with another vehicle, get 100% claim settlement without including any depreciation. The premium will be slightly higher but you can avail risk-free claims.
Get zero depreciation policy for your brand new Audi Q3 vehicle, compare car insurance policy quotes from unbiased web aggregators online, and opt for the right Audi Q3 insurance policy with a lesser premium quote.
Get risk-free settlement by these additional Add-ons:
Engine protection: If you are in a geographical area with frequent rainfalls and prone to cyclones. It is advisable to get an engine protection add-on with your insurance.
Passenger cover: A passenger add-on reduces the financial liability of passengers met with an accident. Coverage depends on the severity of injury to the passenger.
Due to the extensive safety features of the Audi Q3, a car owner will be befitted in terms of premium. But, as Audi Q3 is a premium segment vehicle that costs high in case of any accidental repairs. Concluding all the risk factors and safety features Audi Q3 car insurance policy ranges from basic 79,000 up to 1,86,000 depending on the feature add-ons a policyholder chooses for Audi Q3 car. Get quotes from PolicyBachat and compare Audi Q3 quotes to purchase the cheaper Audi Q3 auto insurance policy.
Specifications of Audi Q3
||Audi 30 TFSI
||Audi 30 TDI
||Audi 35 TDI Quattro
||148 bhp@5000-6000 rpm
||148 bhp@3500-4000 rpm
||174 bhp@4200 rpm
||250 Nm@1500-3500 rpm
||340 Nm@1750-2750 rpm
||380 Nm@1750-2500 rpm
Audi Q3 Insurance Premium Calculator
Audi Q3 is a compact vehicle with luxury features concentrated on the medium-income group. Audi Q3 suits family, business, and professional groups. Audi Q3 car manufacturer Audi AG and the manufacturing year is 1996.
Audi Q3 insurance price is economical evenly due to the advanced safety features. The compact sedan is available in S-Line shaped exterior, an aerodynamic module to give more mileage.
- LED headlights and tail lamps with available turn signals.
- Athletic stance with sculpted dual exhaust outlets
- Panoramic sunroof with front and rear passenger overhead view and a manual sunshade to protect from UV rays.
- Virtual cockpit: Through Virtual Cockpit, the driver can adjust audio and navigation from the intuitive display.
- Split-folding 40:20:40 rear seats
- 3 Spoke multifunction flat-bottom steering wheel
- Premium leather seating for comfort seating available in 12-way power front seat with 4-way power lumbar adjustment for optimum comfort.
148 bhp@5000-6000 rpm
141 bhp@3500-4000 rpm
250 Nm@1500-3500 rpm
320 Nm@1750-3000 rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity
Ways to avail discount on Audi Q3 insurance policy
- Online web aggregator Policybachat.com provides you extensive discount options to save on your Audi Q3 insurance premium.
- A safety Anti-lock braking system is equipped to avail a discount.
- Safety restraint factory in-built systems like airbags, seatbelts save your money in terms of discounts.
- Anti-theft devices and features secured equipment help to avail of the discount.
- To know more about Audi Q3 cars and about the possible discount go through our online portal.
Factors that have an adverse effect on your insurance premium
- Any changes made for exterior or to enhance engine performance after the purchase of a vehicle.
- How cheaper are your parts and labor for the model.
- Driver's past claim and driving history reflect the premium. The lost cases that impart the right motor insurance premium online reflect the premium.
How to get the lowest premium for Audi Q3
PolicyBachat provides you the best competing insurance plan for your Audi Q3 car. We compare the quotes from the top 20 insurance companies, you can take the right policy which provides the best deals. Premium is considered according to the variables included in it if you avail more add-ons your insurance premium will increase. Due to the increase in slab rate for the insurance category Audi Q3 insurance cost in India is higher at 18%.
Get the bumper-to-bumper insurance plan if you need extensive coverage at the time of claim settlement. A comprehensive insurance policy with a recommended add-on to minimize your Audi Q3 insurance premium amount.
Car insurance premium calculator is the ultimate tool provide by insurance companies. Every insurance company provides calculates car insurance quotes online. To know the exact premium on your vehicle fill out the mandatory fields about the vehicle and policy on the car insurance calculator page.
Policyholders are in hesitation that, “are the premium paid for the right policy?” A policyholder can clarify their doubts by comparing the list of car insurance premiums. Apparently, a car insurance calculator is a valuable tool for every policyholder to configure the exact plan for their need.
With this online car insurance calculator buyers do no need to guess the premium amount, can evaluate policy through specifications, and buy the best insurance policy. An insurance calculator is useful to know the insurance cover limits, deductibles for the premium.
Benefits included in car insurance calculator
Easy to compare the quotes with the benefits each company provides.
Know yourself what are the factors that made your premium higher than another insurer.
You can avoid the agent role and the policyholder can make his own decision in buying the policy.
Car Insurance Premium: Own damage premium - NCB Discount + Liability Premium
How to buy an Audi Q3 Car insurance policy?
Before buying the policy firstly, a policyholder should compare the car insurance quotes from top companies to conclude the best Audi Q3 car insurance online. PolicyBachat.com is the right destination to compare the numerous insurance quotes in one place. Audi Q3 car insurance price is cheap if taken from the portal due to the good discounts offered by the insurance companies for policies booked online through our PolicyBachat registered office. Buy/Renew Audi Q3 car insurance policy online and save big!
PolicyBachat is an IRDA-certified Insurance Web Aggregators insurance company limited. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. We share your submitted information only with the insurers.
We give the best security to your submitted information also. We are providing the best insurance from general insurance companies like royal Sundaram, HDFC ERGO, IFFCO TOKIO, etc.
Cheap Audi Q3 Car Insurance
Cheap Audi Q3 car insurance quotes can be sorted from our online portal where the basic process is to fill in the details of the applicant for quote generation such as type of car, RTO location, registered date, email address of the applicant, name of the insured, phone number, etc.
Third-party car insurance premium rates are decided by IRDA and are subject to change each year depending on the previous year's premium collected, claims settled, and many other factors. The Audi Q3 insurance claim covered in third-party liability is death and disability, property damage, and personal accident cover for car owner/driver under your car insurance plan.
Best Audi Q3 Car Insurance
Best Audi Q3 car insurance quotes can be sorted from our online portal where the basic process is to fill in the details of the applicant for quote generation such as type of car, RTO location, registered date, email address of the applicant, name of the insured, phone number, etc.
Third-party premium rates are decided by IRDA and are subject to change each year depending on the previous year's premium collected, claims settled, and many other factors. The claims process covered in third-party liability is death and disability, property damage, and personal accident cover for car owner/driver under your car insurance policy.
Premium: Factors like model and age of the car, fuel type, your age, the city where you live, profession, etc. depend on the premium amount you pay for car insurance. You can use your NCB points and other discounts to cut down on your premium.