Chrysler Car Insurance Price List in India
Chrysler Cars Company was founded by Walter P. Chrysler on June 6, 1925, when the Maxwell Motor Company was reoriented into the Chrysler Corporation. Walter Chrysler had originally arrived at the Maxwell-Chalmers company in the early 1920s, having been hired to take over and improve the company's troubled operations. In late 1923 production of the Chalmers, the automobile was ended, and then in January of 1924, Walter Chrysler launched the well-received Chrysler automobile.
The Chrysler was a 6-cylinder automobile, designed to provide customers with an advanced, well-engineered car, but at a more affordable price than they might expect. The Chrysler brand was on sale in India. It’s famous for its Chrysler 300, Chrysler Avenger models. There is no official word from the manufacturer on its re-entry into the Indian market. The cost of Chrysler car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing a Chrysler car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism, and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Chrysler Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Chrysler along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Chrysler car insurance cost of your brand new Chrysler car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily. Chrysler car models are Chrysler 300, Chrysler Avenger, and Chrysler Grand Voyager, etc. But Chrysler car insurance prices are no longer available in India.
Reasons to Buy Chrysler Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Chrysler insurance for your car is a smart decision:
- It provides its damage cover to safeguard your Chrysler car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Chrysler car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Chrysler car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third-party liability insurance for your Chrysler car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides a No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Chrysler car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Chrysler Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Chrysler insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Chrysler insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Chrysler Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Chrysler Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get Perfect Insurance for your Chrysler Car:
Since all the Chrysler car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Chrysler cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Chrysler car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through a Chrysler car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Chrysler Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Chrysler Car Price in India?
Chrysler's car price starts at Rs. 30 lakh for the cheapest model which is the Chrysler Avenger and the price of the most expensive model, which is the Chrysler 300 starts at Rs. 80 lakh. Chrysler offers 1 car model in India, Grand Voyager. Chrysler car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, and Model variant, etc.
How to Buy Chrysler Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy a CHRYSLER car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy CHRYSLER insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your CHRYSLER car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for CHRYSLER car as per your requirements
- Pay the CHRYSLER insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your CHRYSLER insurance online.
Is Chrysler worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the market price. Chrysler costs more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Chrysler’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Chrysler Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Chrysler car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Chrysler car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Chrysler Car?
- Inexperienced owners mean poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Chrysler’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Chrysler makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Chrysler
- Old Chryslers should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Chrysler Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Chrysler Car Insurance So Expensive?
Chrysler is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. As the engine is the major component of a car that decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Chrysler?
Chrysler car model of Chrysler 300 with Rs. 80 lakh is the highest-priced model in all Chrysler cars. The Chrysler car model with Avenger with Rs. 30 lakh is the lowest-priced model in all Chrysler cars.
Compare and Buy Chrysler Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.