Honda City is a four-door sedan with a magnificent exterior look and elegant design to dominate the Indian roads. As City is a high-performing vehicle with best in class features in it (voice command with a touch screen, LED headlights) to be secured and properly insured in worse scenarios.
As the Honda City car price is higher, the Honda City insurance price is also higher. Compare the best Honda City car insurance premium online to avail of optimum claim on PolicyBachat. The cost of Honda City car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
Honda city is one of the most successful sedans in the Indian market, new model Honda city facelift is launched in Feb 2017. A perfect sedan vehicle with an “H shaped design”, all new CITY is equipped with extensive features.
Table of Contents:
Features of Honda City Car:
- LED headlights with daytime running lamps
- 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels
- New sportive tail lamp with rear defogger
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with voice control
- Large boot space with 510 Liter capacity
- Maximum safety precaution with 6 airbags the insurance premium online helps to get the right insurance premium that helps to cater the insurance plan online that enumerates the insurance policy online that generates the policy.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body Structure
- Front Side & Side Curtain Airbags
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Engine ECU Immobilizer System with Anti-Theft Security Alarm
- Day/Night Inside Rear View Mirror
- Rear Windshield Defogger
- Driver Seatbelt, Door Ajar & Trunk Open Reminders & Indicators
- Dual Horn, & Rear Parking Sensors
- Fuel Reminder Control System (Diesel Only).
Key Specifications of Honda City Car:
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle from Honda City insurance premium online. Avail an easy claim option by insuring Your Honda City car online on PolicyBachat, the right destination to insure your vehicle.
||117 bhp @6600rpm
||98.6 bhp @3600rpm
Honda City Car Insurance Price in India:
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Honda City along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Honda City car insurance cost of your brand new Honda City car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Honda City Car Models Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Honda City Car Insurance Price
|Honda City 1.5 EXI
|Honda City 1.5 EXI MT
|Honda City 1.5 S AT
|Honda City 1.5 S MT
|Honda City 1.5 V MT
|Honda City 1.5 VITEC
|Honda City ZX EXI
|Honda City ZX GXI
|Honda City ZX VTEC
*Above mentioned values are for assumption purposes if you want exact readings, please compare quotes for honda city cars at the car insurance comparison tool.*
Types of Honda City Car Insurance:
The following are some of the common types of coverage that are offered by various companies:
- Liability Coverage: This covers you if you are found liable for an accident caused by your vehicle, even if it was not your fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers damages to your vehicle from other accidents such as fire, theft, or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: This covers damages to your vehicle from a collision with another vehicle or object.
What is covered & not covered in Honda City Car Insurance?
|Fire & Explosion
||Not cover depreciation
||Not cover electrical & mechanical breakdown
||Not cover illegal driving due to alcohol/drugs
|Personal accident cover
||Claiming inactive policy
|Third party liability
How to select the best Honda City Car Insurance Policy?
It is important to find the cheapest auto insurance rates to make sure that you are getting the best deal. Many factors determine what your car insurance rates are going to be. Some of these factors include your driving record, your driving history, and the type of car you have.
The best way to grab a Honda car insurance policy is to go online and get the best quotes from the top insurers on PolicyBachat. Compare car insurance quotes with the features each insurer provides and buy the policy online.
- Get the best IDV for hassle-free claim settlement.
- Get extra coverage with preferred add-ons
- Avail of the best discount by comparing the quotes online
- Discount is not only the key factor, benefits each insurer avail for the low premium is a decisive factor.
- We suggest you opt for the bumper to bumper insurance policy for the New Honda City vehicle, optimum coverage is mandatory for risk-free claim settlement.
Approach Perfect Car Insurance for your Honda City Car:
Honda City car series are all high-end luxury cars, which means keeping your coverage is very important. This will keep you protected if there's an accident or if any of the gadgets stop working. Honda City cars have a fine exterior and sophisticated electronics, so it's important to keep a good level of coverage. It's important to get a suitable kind of coverage that can help protect against accidents, theft, and other issues. This will also mean higher premiums and deductibles but generally, any discounts on your premiums will be worth it.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Honda City car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through a Honda City car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Add-ons/Riders for Honda City Car Insurance:
- Consumables Cover: Consumables refer to items like oil, coolant, etc which are used in cars. However, these are not generally covered under insurance. In case you want to get coverage for these items, you can get the consumables cover.
- Engine Protection Cover: Monsoon season is the major culprit in engine damage, get an engine protection add-on to cover your engine damages of Honda City. Floods and accidents might cause engine damage other causes of damage due to water ingression, gearbox damage, hydrostatic lock, and leakage of lubricant oil.
- Personal Accident Cover: With a personal accident cover, you or anyone who is driving your insured vehicle will be eligible for coverage in case of accidental injury, disability, or even death in the event of an accident.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: 24x7 Roadside Assistance in Car insurance is a breakdown service add-on that is available for the customers to avail under the comprehensive insurance cover at times when the car breakdowns down the road.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: Usually, your policy will only pay you the claim amount after deducting the depreciation amount. Your policy wordings will contain the details of depreciation. So, what can you do to get the entire amount? There is a way out! The zero-depreciation cover! With zero depreciation, there are no depreciation cuts, and you get the entire amount in your hands!
- No Claim Bonus Protection: In case of a claim for damage caused due to external impact, flood, fire, etc to a parked vehicle or damage to windshield glass, this add on the cover not only protects your No Claim Bonus earned so far but also takes it to next NCB slab.
Honda City Car Insurance FAQs:
What are Honda City Car Prices in India?
Honda City's price starts at Rs. 11.57Lakh and goes up to Rs. 15.52 Lakh (Avg. ex-showroom). The city comes in 2 variants. Honda City's top model price in petrol is Rs. 12.97 Lakh. Honda City car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, Model variant, etc.
|Honda City V MT Diesel
|Honda City VX MT Diesel
|Honda City ZX MT Diesel
|Honda City V MT Diesel
|Honda City V CVT Petrol
|Honda City VX MT Petrol
|Honda City ZX MT Petrol
|Honda City VX CVT Petrol
|Honda City ZX CVT Petrol
Is Honda City Worth Buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the market price. Honda City costs more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Honda City’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
Why you should not buy a Used Honda City Car?
- Inexperienced owners mean poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Honda City’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Honda City makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Honda City
- Old HONDA CITYs should not be daily drivers.
Why Is It Important to Have Honda City Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Honda City Car Insurance So Expensive?
Honda City is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. The engine is the major component of a car that decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Honda City?
Honda City car model with car variant of Honda City ZX MT Diesel is the highest priced model in all Honda City cars. Honda City car model with car variant of Honda City V MT Diesel is the lowest priced model in all Honda City cars.
How to Renew Honda City Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Honda City insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Honda City car insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like the Make and Model of the Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
How to Buy Honda City Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy a HONDA CITY car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget. As a car owner, you can easily buy HONDA CITY insurance online:-
- Go to the form at the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your HONDA CITY car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for the HONDA CITY car as per your requirements
- Pay the HONDA CITY insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your HONDA CITY insurance online.
You can get insurance for your Honda City from several different companies. PolicyBachat is just one of the few places you can search and compare quotes from top insurers. PolicyBachat specializes in providing you with quotes for Honda City car insurance, can help you compare various policies, and provide great benefits through trusted providers. Take a look at the site for more details on one of these great policies today.