Every car owner should get the best Car insurance plan when buying a Hyundai Creta Car. You can protect yourself financially in the event of an accident, theft, or other incidents like loss or damage. The compensation against damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides great peace of mind for policyholders.
Many people can't afford a car. It's important to have insurance if you get into an accident or if your vehicle needs to be repaired. We recommend having your damage coverage or comprehensive coverage so you're protected.
The Hyundai Creta has been successful in the market of increased mileage and decreased maintenance costs. The cost of Hyundai Creta car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy. The article is about how to choose the right car insurance policy for your Hyundai Creta in India. It discusses the various types of policies, features, and benefits that you can avail yourself of each type, along with some pros and cons associated with each policy. It will help you make an informed decision on which type of auto insurance policy would suit your needs best.
Perfect Insurance for your Hyundai Creta car can be obtained by following these steps:
Having the right kind of insurance coverage can protect against accidents, theft, and other unexpected events if they happen. This will have a direct impact on your premiums & deductible but the chance to get generous discounts on your premium should seem like a good trade-off.
Hyundai Creta car series are all high-end luxury cars, which means keeping your coverage is very important. This will keep you protected if there's an accident or if any of the gadgets stop working. Hyundai Creta cars have a fine exterior and sophisticated electronics, so it's important to keep a good level of coverage. Be judicious before buying insurance for your Hyundai Creta car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through a Hyundai Creta car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Key Specifications of Hyundai Creta:
The second largest car manufacturer Hyundai has launched Creta in the compact crossover SUV segment. Hyundai Creta has a stunning exterior design with projected headlamps, the exterior looks hefty and fits perfectly in a compact crossover SUV. Hyundai Creta is into 3 variants 1.4 and 1.6 Petrol engines, and 1.6 Diesel engines. The cost of Hyundai Creta car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
Hyundai Creta has had immense sales from the date of its launch and has positive feedback from its customers in terms of performance and maintenance. Renault Duster, Maruti Brezza, and Nissan Terrano are the competitors of Hyundai Creta. Hyundai Creta's price is relatively higher than its competitors to differentiate in terms of safety and technology this in turn increases the Hyundai Creta insurance policy too.
||CRDI S (Diesel)
||1.6 VTVT E Plus(Petrol)
- Hyundai Creta has a strong body structure made of Advanced High Strength Steel(AHSS).
- The front hexagonal chrome grill is stylish with projected headlamps and a bold roof rail. Diamond cut alloy wheels give you a sportive look and vertical fog lights make your car appeal m sportive.
- Front and rear represent a Santa Fe, wide front glass proportionate to the bonnet makes you feel like a Santa Fe.
- Creta models are also available in dual colors.
- Creta has a piano black roof with a black spoiler
- Enhance the interior comfort with a touchscreen display and steering mounted controls.
- Luxury brown interior seats with push-button start.
- Interior features are a navigation system, touch screen video, audio, keyless entry, rear AC, and climate control.
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance Price in India:
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Hyundai Creta along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Hyundai Creta car insurance cost of your brand new Hyundai Creta car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Hyundai Creta Car Models Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Hyundai Creta Car Insurance Price
|Hyundai Creta CRDI S
|Hyundai Creta 1.4 BASE
|Hyundai Creta 1.6 SX
|Hyundai Creta 1.6 SX DUAL TONE
|Hyundai Creta 1.6 E
|Hyundai Creta 1.6 EX
|Hyundai Creta S AT
|Hyundai Creta 1.5 SX CVT
*Above mentioned values are for assumption purposes if you want exact readings, please compare quotes for Hyundai Creta cars at the car insurance comparison tool.*
Types of Car Insurance Policies:
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover: This policy offers you coverage against the damages incurred by your car in an accident or any other mishap.
- Third-Party Coverage: Get third party coverage to protect policyholders against third party liability. Third party damage losses can be claimed by third-party coverage.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Protect your vehicle from adverse cases like theft, fire, vandalism, damage due to animals, floods, earthquakes, etc. Get a collision add-on for a damage claim against an accident caused due to a collision.
- Comprehensive with Zero Depreciation: A comprehensive policy with a zero-depreciation add-on is recommended who purchase a Creta insurance policy for a new car.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Hyundai Creta Car Insurance:
|Advantages (loss or damage caused)
||Disadvantages (loss or damage caused)
||Wear & tear
|To the driver of the car
|Personal accident cover
||Influence of alcohol or drugs
||Taxi or goods carrier
Add-ons/Riders of Hyundai Creta Car Insurance:
To cover what has been excluded from the basic premium, one can opt for various add-ons with additional charges.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: It is also known as Nil Depreciation Policy. It allows a full claim for glass, fiber, plastic, and rubber parts.
- Engine Protection: It is a boon for car owners who live in areas that are prone to heavy rainfall. It protects the expenses of your car's engine repair caused due to submersion in water.
- Passenger Cover: It protects the travelers apart from the driver in case of death or disability caused due to an accident.
- No Claim Bonus: It is an instrument to protect your discount, which a driver can earn for every claim-free year, even if you make some small amount of claims. It starts with a 20% discount on premiums and may go up to a 50% discount by the end of 5 claim-free years.
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance FAQs:
What are Hyundai Creta Car Prices in India?
The price of the Hyundai Creta starts at Rs. 10.44 Lakh and goes up to Rs. 18.24 Lakh. Hyundai Creta is offered in 27 variants - the base model of Creta is E and the top variant Hyundai Creta SX Opt Knight Diesel AT DT which comes at a price tag of Rs. 18.24 Lakh.
|Hyundai Creta E
||Rs. 10.44 lakh
|Hyundai Creta E Diesel
||Rs. 10.94 lakh
|Hyundai Creta EX
||Rs. 11.38 lakh
|Hyundai Creta EX Diesel
||Rs. 12.32 lakh
|Hyundai Creta S
||Rs. 12.61 lakh
|Hyundai Creta S iMT
||Rs. 12.84 lakh
|Hyundai Creta S Plus Knight
||Rs. 13.51 lakh
|Hyundai Creta S Plus Knight DT
||Rs. 14.62 lakh
|Hyundai Creta S Diesel
|Hyundai Creta Opt Knight Diesel AT
||Rs. 18.24 lakh
Note: We assume that the policyholder hasn't made any claim in the previous year and the premium is calculated by all favorable factors into consideration. The above Hyundai Creta car insurance premium rates may change as per the Hyundai car model, variant, fuel type, place of registration, year of registration, policy type, IDV, and Add-on covers chosen.
Is Hyundai Creta Worth Buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the market price. Hyundai Creta costs more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Hyundai Creta’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
Why you should not buy a Used Hyundai Creta Car?
- Inexperienced owners mean poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Hyundai Creta’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Hyundai Creta makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Hyundai Creta
- Old HYUNDAI CRETAs should not be daily drivers.
Why Is It Important to Have Hyundai Creta Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Hyundai Creta Car Insurance So Expensive?
Hyundai Creta is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. The engine is the major component of a car that decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Hyundai Creta?
Hyundai Creta car model with car variant of Hyundai Creta Opt Knight Diesel AT is the highest priced model in all Hyundai Creta cars. Hyundai Creta car model with car variant of Hyundai Creta E Diesel is the lowest priced model in all Hyundai Creta cars.
How to Renew Hyundai Creta Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Hyundai Creta insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Hyundai Creta car insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like the Make and Model of the Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
How to Buy Hyundai Creta Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy a HYUNDAI CRETA car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget. As a car owner, you can easily buy HYUNDAI CRETA insurance online:-
- Go to the form at the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your HYUNDAI CRETA car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for the HYUNDAI CRETA car as per your requirements
- Pay the HYUNDAI CRETA insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your HYUNDAI CRETA insurance online.
Is Creta Insurance Cost Higher?
Hyundai Creta insurance price is a little higher as the tax slab levied @18% GST, get a discount on Hyundai Creta insurance price by safety driving history and increase in deductibles. As the IDV of Creta is high increases the Hyundai Creta insurance amount. Compare Creta insurance costs with benefits on PolicyBachat and buy the right policy according to a budget plan.
Why Hyundai Creta insurance policy?
As Hyundai Creta is a premium crossover with advanced features, Hyundai Creta has impressive safety features in case of a mishap. But, the damage repairs might cost you more, get the Hyundai Creta insurance policy to secure from unfortunate damage expenses.
As the Hyundai Creta car is a new vehicle, it is beneficial to opt for bumper to bumper Hyundai Creta car insurance policy for 100% claims in case of damages. Get the Hyundai Creta car insurance quotes from PolicyBachat and compare the premium with the benefits the insurer provided. Also, get Creta insurance renewal instantly in 2 simple steps and a soft copy to your mail in minutes!
You can get insurance for your Hyundai Creta from several different companies, on PolicyBachat you'll see a list of top insurers who will provide you with competitive quotes. PolicyBachat specializes in providing you with quotes for Hyundai Creta car insurance, can help you compare various policies, and provide great benefits through trusted providers. Take a look at the site for more details on one of these great policies today.