Isuzu Motors India Private Limited is a aiding of Isuzu Motors Limited, Japan and was established in August 2012. The company currently sells its feature loaded SUV in the country - the MU-X. The company has also built the country’s first adventure utility vehicle, the D-Max V-Cross. In India, the company has its headquarters in Sri City, Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh. The cost of Isuzu car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing an Isuzu car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Isuzu Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a Comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Isuzu along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Isuzu car insurance cost of your brand new Isuzu car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Isuzu Car Models
||Isuzu Car Model Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Isuzu Car Insurance Price
|Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
|Isuzu MU 7
||4x2 BS III
|Isuzu MU X
Reasons to Buy Isuzu Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Isuzu insurance for your car is a Smart decision:
- It provides own damage cover to safeguard your Isuzu car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Isuzu car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Isuzu car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Isuzu car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Isuzu car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Isuzu Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Isuzu insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Isuzu insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like, Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Isuzu Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Isuzu Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get a Perfect Insurance for your Isuzu Car:
Since all Isuzu car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Isuzu cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Isuzu car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through an Isuzu car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Isuzu Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Isuzu Car Price in India?
Isuzu car price starts at Rs 16.98 Lakh for the cheapest model which is D-Max and the price of most expensive model, which is MU-X starts at Rs 40.03 Lakh. Isuzu offers 2 car models in India, including 1 car in SUV category, 1 car in Truck category. Isuzu car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, and Model variant, etc
How to Buy Isuzu Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy ISUZU car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy ISUZU insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your ISUZU car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for ISUZU car as per your requirements
- Pay the ISUZU insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your ISUZU insurance online.
Is Isuzu worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the price on market. Isuzu cost more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Isuzu’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Isuzu Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Isuzu car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Isuzu car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Isuzu Car?
- Inexperienced owners mean poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Isuzu’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Isuzu makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Isuzu
- Old Isuzus should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Isuzu Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Isuzu Car Insurance So Expensive?
Isuzu is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. As engine is the major component of a car which decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Isuzu?
Isuzu car model with car variant of MU-X is the highest priced model in all Isuzu cars. Isuzu car model with car variant of D-Max is the lowest priced model in all Isuzu cars.
Compare and Buy Isuzu Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.