Buy Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra General Insurance company is a 100 subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd that started its operations in 2003. Kotak Mahindra general insurance company is a renowned insurance company that caters to the needs of car insurance, health insurance, and two-wheeler insurance.
Kotak Mahindra general insurance company incepted in 2015, during the year Kotak Mahindra received 6 lakhs premium and incurred a claim amount of 26 Lakhs. Because it is an inception year it is quite natural to incur a claim amount of more than a premium.
It has resolved the claim within 6 months. Kotak Mahindra insurance company committed to providing insurance claims proves the reliability of the company. As Kotak is entrenched in Kotak Life insurance company striving to be successful in Kotak General Insurance Company. Kotak Mahindra is unique in providing efficient service to the customers.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
- Customized products and services
- High claim ratio settlement
- Digital infrastructure
- Efficient processing of claim settlement
- Customer-centric ratio
- Extensive range of add-on to choose
- The easy and fast documentation process
- Reliable and efficient service
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Add-on Covers
Expenses incurred on consumables nuts, bolts, brake oil, engine oil are claimed in case of any damage repairs Kotak Mahindra consumables cover is helpful.
Zero depreciation cover
zero depreciation cover to avail the optimum benefits at the time of claim settlement, get rid of depreciation at the expense of plastic, fiber, rubber, and glass parts. Get a 100% claim on these parts for repairs/ replacement. The Insured declared value is paid if your car is damaged beyond repair or stolen when claim free year.
Kotak Mahindra co-passenger cover avails you 2 lakhs personal accident cover and up to 1 lakh co-passenger cover.
In case of an emergency breakdown of your vehicle, the Kotak Mahindra team will assist you in emergency situations for fuel filling, towing, flat tires, and repairs.
Get insurance with Kotak Mahindra medical expenses cover 10,000 0for treatment and medication.
In case of engine damage due to heavy rains or floods, Kotak Mahindra hydrostatic lock add-on cover helps to avail coverage of repairs and replacement of damaged parts. This add-on is applicable to insured vehicles such as cars and two-wheeler aged less than 5 years.
A policyholder can choose the required add-on to protect from any hazards, Kotak Mahindra gives you extensive add-on options for optimum coverage of your vehicle and personal too.
Why Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy?
To Kotak car secure from unexpected financial loss and mishap every car owner needs a car insurance policy, picking up your right insurance policy is necessary for hassle-free claims. Our genuine claim settlement in adverse cases makes us be in this competing market, we assure our customers of easy and fast claim settlement.
Get insurance from Kotak Mahindra General Insurance company limited instantly without any documentation process, also, get a Kotak Mahindra car insurance renewal plan instantly online with 2 easy steps.
Click here for Kotak Mahindra car insurance product copy download or get assistance through Kotak Mahindra customer care toll-free number 1800 266 4545.
How to Compare the Best Car Insurance Quotes
Comparing car insurance quotes from distinct carriers is a daunting process. PolicyBachat.com made your work easy by showing a comparison of genuine websites. Comparison of insurance online leads to cost efficiency due to low operating costs to maintain online.
PolicyBachat helps to calculate the pros and cons of the policy and buy the desired policy. PolicyBachat gives you the distinction between the carrier background, claim settlement ratio, network garages to configure the right insurance policy.
Get the top carrier quotes to distinguish the best insurance plan in terms of premium, coverage, and holding experience in the insurance sector. At Policybachat, a user can buy/renew a car insurance policy by simple easy steps instantly. Policybachat is an IRDAI approved web aggregator that provides the best services to its customers.
How to Buy Car Insurance Online
Buying car insurance online is a concern, what you see is what you get. One of the best benefits of buying car insurance online is that you can validate your own insurance premiums with different car insurance companies.
You can explore your insurance provider's what they provide and Review Our Portal to look at how we assist our customer's needs through car insurance policy covers. Policybachat leads you to choose the best car insurance policy needs.
- Comprehensive coverage: This Comprehensive coverage includes cover against damages to your own car or damages to a third party person/ property. And if this is not enough it can be customized with your choice of add-on covers, giving you coverage as per your requirement in a cost-effective way. while you secure your car with comprehensive car insurance online in a matter of minutes.
- Third-party Liability Cover: This coverage only protects you against liabilities arising from damage, injury, or loss to a third party person or property. As established in the Motor Vehicles Act 1987, this is a mandatory cover approved by the government and it is a punishable offense to not have a valid third-party liabilities cover.
- Stand Alone Own Damage cover: If your car already has third-party coverage? Well, then the stand-alone own damage cover is the perfect missing cover that helps you against financial losses arising to the car owner due to damage to the car.
- Coverage for Popular Car Brands: Bought a newly brand car? Then this cover offers 1-year coverage against damage to your own car along with a 3 year cover against damages to a third party person/ property.
- No Claim Bonus(NCB): No Claim Bonus can be gathered together as an additional discount on the premium amount over years. NCB discount ranges from 20% to 50% on the own damage premium. No Claim Bonus (NCB) can be claimed even if someone changes its vehicle, as it is transferable to the new vehicle bought by the policyholder.
Benefits of Car Insurance Online
There are many ways to get car insurance but buying car insurance online has benefits that help customers feel free to purchase it for their needs.
Let us see what are the benefits of car insurance online:-
- Zero Paperwork: A car insurance policy purchased online involves Zero paperwork. To begin with, the proposal form is filled digitally and the scanned copy of any required documents is submitted to the insurer online. Moreover, the soft copy of the policy document is sent to your registered email id once the policy has been issued to you. As a result, online purchase of car insurance does not require any filling because everything is done digitally by entering the details easily.
More Economical and Convenient: Buying car insurance online is more economical than buying it offline. When a car insurance company operates online, its overall cost reduces. Car owners buy the policy online themselves which eliminates the need for an insurance agent to enroll customers.
You can simply apply for car insurance any time of the day as the internet is at your needs all the time. Moreover, you can also pay the premium online using your bank cards or internet banking.
- Instant Policy Issuance & faster process: When you buy a car insurance policy online, your policy is issued to you almost instantly. You don't have to wait for days to receive your policy document. All you need to do is fill up a few basic details about your car and your contact details from the comforts of your home and you can get your policy in no time.
- Quotes Comparison: One of the best things about buying car insurance online is that you can compare different car insurance quotes online for free of cost with PolicyBachat. Compare quotes with different insurers and buy car insurance policies online.
Renew Car Insurance Online
Car owners think that buying or purchasing car insurance online is a tedious job and hence resort back to the traditional methods of purchasing insurance.
But the truth is that if certain rules are followed and purchased carefully, you can save a handful of money on the premium and if lucky, may also land up getting some additional benefits at the same price. Given below are some important tips for getting your car insurance renewed online in a profitable manner.
- Shop for different online car insurance policies
Often, car owners avoid looking around for other plans before the expiry of the current policy to avoid the hassles involved. But comparing various plans from different insurance companies online before car insurance renewal often helps you find better options than your existing policy and you may land up getting a much better deal.
The best practice is to get quotes from various car insurance providers using car insurance calculators and comparing them online. Policybachat is very useful to compare online car insurance. You can log onto PolicyBachat to avail the car insurance calculator facility.
- Be aware of policy features and hidden clauses
You should always be well aware of the features of the online car insurance policy before purchasing it or before car insurance renewal. It is advisable to read the fine print and all the clauses thoroughly. Go through each detail and understand their implications to avoid any kind of hassles in the long run.
- Calculate your car's value before purchasing online car insurance.
Car owners are always advised how to calculate the depreciated value of the car before car insurance renewal so that you can easily coordinate with your insurance provider about the premium and in turn save money on your car insurance in India. Knowing the market value of your car before purchasing or renewing online car insurance is always a wise move.
- Go for higher deductibles
Voluntary Deductible is the amount an online car insurance policyholder needs to pay from the pocket at the time of a claim. Insurance companies always encourage you to take up higher deductibles so that you do not have to pay high premiums. But this depends on a lot of factors.
If you feel that you are a brilliant driver and your commute and the place where you park your car are safe, then it is wise to take higher deductibles as the chances of claims are less. However, if the conditions are the reverse and the chances of making claims are more, then it is wise to balance the deductible with the premium accordingly while car insurance renewal or purchase.