Navi Car Insurance Renewal Online
Navi car insurance provider provides a service that allows you to renew your car insurance policy online. This is very simple and easy. Their policies are quick and easy to renew, which will save you time for other matters. With this policy, you're protected against unforeseen damages that occur, and not only are you covered for medical expenses in case of an accident but you get included third-party expense coverage too.
These are just a few of the potential financial losses that can arise from not having your car insurance coverage. You won't be protected if you don't save it up for renewal to cover against these kinds of possible losses.
You should renew your insurance regularly or pay for additional protections now with our affordable car policy rates. Some car insurance policies last longer than others. Some must be active for three years while others can last any length of time, although the shortest duration is one year.
|Cashless Network Garages
||Quick and Hassle-free , 24x7 Assistance
|Claim Settlement Ratio
|Third Party Cover
||Up to 7.5 Lakhs
|Own Damage Cover
||This cover is determined by the IDV of the Car
|Personal Accident Cover
||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs
Why Renewing Navi Car Insurance Policy Online is Important?
Renewing your Navi car insurance is important, as you would not be covered against financial losses if you did not do that. Make sure to do this on time in line with the policy's expiration date. For new cars, the first car insurance policy must be active for at least three years, but for older cars, the first car insurance policy can be for any length of time, with the smallest duration being one year.
Here are some benefits you can avail yourself while renewing your plan with Navi Car Insurance:
- Get round the clock emergency support
- Reduce third party liabilities and legal burden
- Ensure your car for any accidental damage or loss
- Enjoy No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year
- Extend your plan coverage with an add-on cover option
- Avail cashless repair service at insurer’s network garages.
How to Renew Navi Car Insurance Policy Online?
Navi’s car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple.
Each insurance company’s renewal process may differ slightly. The following is a step-by-step guide to renewing an insurance policy online:
Step 1: log in to PolicyBachat.
Step 2: Enter the required details like, Make and Model of the Car, Enter RTO & Registration date, and the premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Step 3: Select the add-on coverage you require and click “Renew.”
Step 4: Compare other companies' premiums side by side. Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Step 5: Pay for the policy and receive it at your registered email address.
With Navi Car Insurance Company:
- For renewing your Motor Policy, please call us on our Toll Free 1800 123 0004 (From 8 am to 8 pm) or you could also send us an Email with your Policy details to email@example.com
- You can renew your car insurance policy with Navi by visiting the original website.
- Click on the ‘Renew’ tab, enter your Policy Number and its Expiry Date, and click on the ‘Renew Policy’ button.
- If you want to make any changes in your policy offerings, then modify it and provide the nominee and contact details to proceed and pay the renewal fee using a debit/credit card or via Net banking, and you are done.
- You will get an email and text message confirming the renewal of your policy.
Advantages of Renewing your Car Insurance Policy In-Time:
The advantages of renewing your car insurance coverage are as follows.
- Continuous coverage for expenditures incurred as a result of an accident.
- In the event of a breakdown, a roadside assistance add-on is available.
- Throughout the cashless garage network, claims are settled without the use of currency.
- Customer assistance is accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Initiation of a claim is simple and quick.
- Installing ARAI-approved anti-theft devices can save you money on premiums.
- The auto insurance coverage may be easily endorsed.
- Roadside help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a variety of add-on coverage is available.
How to Renew Expired/Lapsed Car Insurance Policy Online?
An active car insurance policy is very important as holding an expired or invalid car insurance policy is deemed to be illegal in India. Therefore, keeping your car insurance policy updated and active is mandatory.
However, if you have missed paying the premium amount within the stipulated time it goes into a lapsed state. However, the good news is you can renew your lapsed car insurance policy.
- However, the first step towards it is to convey to the insurance provider that your car insurance policy has lapsed.
- Upon receiving the request for renewal of lapsed policy the company will send an authorized surveyor who will inspect the health of your car.
- If the surveyor is satisfied with the fitness of the vehicle only then you can renew your lapsed car insurance policy.
For renewal you need to pay the premium amount and submit a copy of the following documents:
- Duly Filled Proposal form
- KYC documents of the proposer or the car owner
- Copy of RC Book
- Copy of lapsed car insurance policy.
Here are some helpful ways to reduce the cost of your Navi Car Insurance Renewal:
The best place to get your car insurance could vary by company, so it's a good idea to compare rates. Here are the key factors which can influence your insurance premium:
- Renew Policy before it Lapses (In time)
- Opt for Voluntary Deductibles
- Understand your needs
- Use the No Claim Bonus (NCB)
- Renewing Online is the Cheapest.
Many factors can affect the timing and cost of the renewal. Factors include:-
- The age of your vehicle
- The type of coverage that you have
- Your driving history
- The price of your car and
- Your credit score.
Navi Car Insurance Renewal Premiums:
||Expecting Premium (2021-22)
|Third Party Car Insurance
|Own Damage Car Insurance
|Comprehensive Car Insurance
* The displayed values were only intended to be representative of the readings, if you want exact values compare quotes*.
||Zero Dep Cover
||Rs. 5, 34,363
||Rs. 4, 93,338
||Rs. 2, 28, 388
||Rs. 4, 32,299
What is Covered in Navi Car Insurance Policies Online?
We've tried to cover all the basic elements in our car insurance policy, so if your car or lost, we have it covered! There are many ways that we ensure you when your car is damaged or stolen. Below are covered under the car insurance renewal policy:
- Man-made calamities like theft, burglary, riot, etc.
- Natural events like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.
- Damages caused to the vehicle while in transit
- Third-party liability arising due to damage to third party vehicle or loss of third party person
- Accidental death or disability caused to the owner while driving the vehicle.
- Insurance coverage
- Legal liability
- Financial security
- Affordable premiums
- Engine protection
- Zero depreciation cover
- No claim bonus (NCB)
- Invoice return cover.
Types of Navi Car Insurance Policy:
Understand the types of motor insurance available, so you can be confident about your final purchase decision.
- Third party car insurance
- Comprehensive car insurance
- Long-term comprehensive car insurance
- Cocodrive private car own damage policy
- Cocodrive Liability only policy
- Cocodrive Liability only private car package policy – 3 years
- Cocodrive private car package policy
- Zero depreciation cover
- Engine protection
- NCB Protection
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Hospital cash cover
- Daily conveyance allowance
- Personal belonging protector
- Key & lock replacement
- Consumable cover
- Accidental hospitalization
- Enhanced owner personal accident
- Tyre protector
- Roadside assistance.
Some of the Queries Arise by Customers at Renewal:
How Much Does It Cost To Renew Navi Car Insurance Policy Online?
The cost of Navi car insurance policy renewal online will depend on the type of coverage, policy type, age of the vehicle, make & model of the car, and geographical location, etc. the company you choose after comparing with top leading insurers online is the amount that you have to pay to your insurance policy. The car insurance renewal cost in India starts at an average of about Rs. 2,500 per year.
Renewing a car insurance policy online cost Rs.0. Because there is no paperwork and physical documentation required to submit online because every insurer and online insurance agents like PolicyBachat have online car insurance calculators so it costs zero. There is no need to pay agents a commission for selling you a policy, which is why it is cheaper to purchase/renew car insurance online.
When Does Your Insurance Policy Expire?
As soon as your insurance policy is close to expiring- they'll notify you via phone or email. Renewing earlier means that you can continue to enjoy the peace of mind we provide and have a whole year of protection in case something happens. This is because if you don't, you will have to pay a higher premium for the new policy.
To avoid the risk of any claims being denied, we advise you to renew your vehicle insurance 30 days before it expires. Navi offers you the best rates and protection at a fair price. To explore our new payment options, please contact the Navi store before upcoming deadlines. This way, you'll be sure to make adjustments as needed in time for the next billing cycle.
Is Navi Car Insurance Renewal Easy?
Yes, it is easy to renew Navi car insurance with PolicyBachat with Simple easy steps. You just have to pay your current premium to renew without having to go through the full application process again ahead of time. Before the expiration of the policy, there will be a reminder from the company about needing to renew.
Or renewing your expired Navi car insurance policy is also easy with PolicyBachat with simple 3 steps. Fill in the required fields at quotes comparison, click on the renewal of your policy, and make payment.
What if I decide not to renew my Navi Car Insurance Policy?
If you decide not to renew, the policy is terminated when your existing cover period expires. Vehicle cover will run out and your annual premium won't be paid. If you have decided against renewing your Navi car insurance policy, please contact the company. Follow these steps to cancel your Navi Car Insurance Policy:
- Inform your insurer before the renewal date.
- If you're using an automatic payment plan, be sure to contact your insurer and cancel before the first payment of the renewal term is automatically deducted
- If you have not already, make sure you cancel your policy before it renews by the end of the term.
- If not, make sure to cancel before paying for any services that may incur additional costs.
- Contact your insurer to see if you need to submit a written letter of cancellation or if you can do so online or over the phone.
Can I Renew My Car Insurance Policy After Expired?
If you didn't renew your policy by the deadline, you might be able to get an extension if it was a lapse in coverage rather than outright cancellation. Find out more from your insurance company about what happens next. You might still be able to get a new policy even if your old one doesn't get renewed.
What If I Don't Renew My Policy And Drive Without Insurance?
Driving without a car insurance policy on the road is a crime you will be fined for that issue and a lot more things been happened:-
- Penalties and legal fines for driving without insurance are Rs. 2000 and imprisonment of up to 3 months
- Third party liability
- Legal complications
- Loss of No Claim Bonus
- Damage to Self.
"Don't forget to renew your car insurance before it expires, checking back with PolicyBachat can save you from a coverage gap."
To make sure your claim amount isn't lost due to an accident, it is highly recommended to renew the car insurance at appropriate intervals. Navi policyholders will get a reminder for renewal with the automated service; there's no need to wait until the last minute to find out if anything needs to be done.
Now that you are aware of the importance of on-time car insurance coverage and the benefits of doing so, renew your policy in plenty of time. A deadline is set for a reason - if you don't meet it, significant penalties could apply.
You can take your time to shop around for the car insurance that suits your needs & compare different plans to see what's available.