New India Assurance Car Insurance Online
New India Assurance Company is a Mumbai based company provides insurance service Globally, founded in Dorabji Tata in 1919 and it was nationalized in 1973. New India Assurance Company is the largest General Insurance Company in terms of premium amount Globally. This amount of insurance.
Every vehicle owner needs to possess motor insurance policy as per the Motor insurance Act 1988. An owner should carry an insurance policy.
Car insurance policy can be availed under two situations
- Primary, third party liability insurance policy secure the policyholder from third-party accidental and property damage.
- Third party liability covered up to a maximum limit of 7.5 Lacs in case of accidental death.
- Secondary, comprehensive car insurance policy protects from personal accident, damage to a vehicle the extent of a claim depends on the policy you choose with the add-ons.
Policyholder can cover the loss due to
- Burglary, theft, and vandalism
- Strikes or riots
- Fire, explosion, and self-ignition
- Malicious act and Terrorist act.
- Flood, storm, hurricane, cyclone etc.
- Accidental damage through any other external factors
- New India Assurance is the first non-life insurance company to get 18,000 Cr premium.
- Been a market leader four 4 decades.
- New India Assurance is the only Global Insurance company with its presence over 28 states.
- New India Assurance has the total Assets of 61,720 Cr. and total Net worth of 28,895 Cr.
- New India Assurance Add-on covers
- Get the New India Assurance add-on covers for extended benefits in case of any mishap.
Who can take the policy
A person who has registered his vehicle in Road Transport Authority of India is eligible to take the policy.
How Is Insured Declared Value Calculated?
Insured Declared Value is a value given by the insurance carrier, IDV is calculated by deducting depreciation fro the selling price of the vehicle.
New India car insurance Add-on covers
Zero depreciation cover
Get zero depreciation cover to avail the optimum benefits at the time of claim settlement, get rid of depreciation on the expense of plastic, fiber, rubber and glass parts. Get 100% claim on these parts for repairs/ replacement.
In case of emergency breakdown of your vehicle, New India team will assist you in emergency situations for fuel filling, towing, flat tires, and repairs.
New India Assurance co-passenger cover avails you 2 lakhs personal accident cover and up to 1 lakh co-passenger cover.
In case of engine damage due to heavy rains or floods, New India Assurance hydrostatic lock add-on cover helps to avail coverage of repairs and replacement of damaged parts. This add-on is applicable to vehicle aged less than 5 years.
Exclusions of New India Assurance car insurance policy
Drunk & Drive
Driving vehicle under the influence of alcohol is offense by a court of law and accident made under influence of alcohol cannot be claimed.
Staged accidents are offense, organized accidents to get claim is void. In staged accidents, your entire policy will lapse.
If the policy is registered for personal use and the actual activity of vehicle is for commercial use. In an improper disclosure of vehicle use will void the New India Assurance car insurance policy.
If a person driving a vehicle without any valid license will lapse your entire policy and a policyholder cannot claim compensation for damage caused by wrong side driving.
As New India Assurance Company has a brand reputation in the market for claiming high premiums to the policyholders. As New India Assurance is oldest and highly trusted company in insurance sector most of the customers prefer this company because of a low insurance premium. New India Assurance has its own trusted customers who experience hassle fee claims.