Oriental Car Insurance is a monthly insurance plan. This means that the customer pays for the insurance every month and can cancel or renew their policy at any time. The annual plan is more expensive than the monthly plan, but it offers a discount on your premium for every year you remain with Oriental Car Insurance. You will want to contact your insurer directly for more information about their specific policy.
Monthly payments are more convenient because they allow you to pay less each month and you don't have to worry about making a lump sum payment at the end of the year. However, monthly payments will add up over time and might be more expensive than paying yearly in some cases. While monthly payments are more convenient, yearly payments might be better if you want to save money in the long run.
How to Claim Oriental Car Insurance?
To register claims with the Oriental Insurance Company, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Immediately contact the policy issuance office and Inform Oriental Insurance about the accident/theft/third-party claim. You can do the same by visiting the official website of the company.
- Login to your account. The company will demand several details from you such as policy number, date & time of theft/accident, the car's location, insured's name & contact number, etc.
- You have to submit a claim form along with various documents such as photocopies (of driving license, policy & RC), car's photos, survey reports, damage estimates, bill of final repair, FIR report, No Trace Report, etc.
- Once this is done, the surveyor/company's executive will check the damages, get the repairs done in Oriental's cashless garage, and release the claim in no time. For more information, you can connect with the team of Oriental Insurance Company.
How to Download Oriental Car Insurance Policy?
Step 1: Visit the website of the Oriental Insurance Company.
Step 2: Click on ‘Customer Login’ on the top corner of the page. The said option will lead to the login page.
Step 3: On the login page, follow any of these two steps:
- If you are registered on the website, enter your user ID and password. Click on ‘Submit' and log in.
- If you are not registered on the website, click on ‘Register here’ and follow the instructions. Once you have registered yourself, the website will generate your user ID and password. Use the credentials and log in.
Step 4: After logging in, make a request for your policy document.
Step 5: A soft copy of your insurance policy will be sent to your registered mail ID.
Step 6: Check the mail and download the policy. You can take an insurance policy print out in case you need a hard copy.
How to Download Oriental Car Insurance Premium Payment Receipt Online?
To Download Oriental Car Insurance Premium Payment Online Receipt is easy and simple. Go to PolicyBachat Fill in the required details of Make and Model of car, RTO locations, etc.
After filling the details click on the”START SAVING MONEY”. Premiums with Top Leading Insurers will display, Choose “Oriental” Edit your Policy Details if needed, and Add required coverages to your car insurance policy.
Click on “BUY NOW”, Proposal form will be displayed, Make Payment, and then car insurance premium payment online receipt will appear download it.
- Visit the official website of the company
- Click on the “Buy Online or Get Quote or Renew Online”.
- Fill in the details and check the quick quote premium along with adding riders to the car insurance policy.
- Click on the “Calculate Premium” button.
- Fill in the Personal Details.
- Next, provide your Registered Email ID, and Make Payment
- A copy of your car insurance policy will be sent to your mail ID in PDF format
- Download the Car insurance policy premium receipt online.
- If you are an Existing Customer Enter Policy Number, click on the Renew Policy Button, and make Payment.
Is Oriental Car Insurance Good?
Yes, Oriental car insurance is good on its insurance purchase or claims, coverages, and add-ons, etc. The company has a good claim settlement ratio of 101.61%. The claim settlement is simple and quick and hassle-free. Oriental Car Insurance is a popular motor insurance provider in India that enjoys a high incurred claim ratios for the year 2018-19. It provides a package policy that safeguards the car from third party liabilities as well as own damage.
You can also buy certain add-on covers to extend the policy coverage as well as get discounts on your premium. Moreover, you can also renew your policy online easily. In case you want maximum protection for your car at the best price, you can consider buying car insurance from Oriental Insurance. .
How to Renew Oriental Car Insurance Policy Online?
Oriental car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple.
Each insurance company’s renewal process may differ slightly. The following is a step-by-step guide to renewing an insurance policy online:
Step 1: log in to PolicyBachat.
Step 2: Enter the required details like, Make and Model of Car, Enter RTO & Registration date, the premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Step 3: Select the add-on coverage you require and click “Renew.”
Step 4: Compare with other company's premiums side by side. Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Step 5: Pay for the policy and receive it at your registered email address.
- You can renew your car insurance policy with Oriental car insurance by visiting original website.
- Click on the ‘Renew’ tab, enter your Policy Number and its Expiry Date, and click on the ‘Renew Policy’ button.
- If you want to make any changes in your policy offerings, then modify it and provide nominee and contact details to proceed and pay the renewal fee using a debit/credit card or via Net banking, and you are done.
- You will get an email and text message confirming the renewal of your policy.
Can I pay Car Insurance Monthly
What Is Approx Monthly Insurance Value Of Bmw
What Is A Yearly Insurance For A Car
Top 10 Oriental Car Insurance Alternatives 2022
The best overall Oriental Car insurance alternatives are based on their affordable rates and top-notch customer service. Compare car insurance quotes to get the best car insurance policy online now.