Contact Acko Car Insurance today for more information on how they can help you. The company offers some of the most affordable premiums and every option is available with a dedicated team who assists you 24/7. The company has been providing great customer service and has become an industry leading provider. They offer a range of plans to suit different needs and budgets
Acko Car Insurance Renewal is an insurance company with a strong focus on customer service. Where customers can renew their car insurance in just a few minutes. Renewing your car insurance online is important because it saves you time and money. They offer a wide range of insurance products. Acko Car Insurance Renewal online is an easy way for you to renew your car insurance policy with us online.
How helpful it is to Renew Acko Car Insurance on Time?
Acko provides one of the easiest car insurance renewal processes. A renewal of a car insurance policy is essential to keep your car insured against unforeseen liabilities. The Acko Car Insurance offers an instant renewal process that requires zero paperwork.
- Avoid paying higher premiums
- Avoid discontinuity of No Claim Bonus
- Easy switch to other insurers
- Enjoy continued coverage benefits of the plan
- Save from hassled experience.
Acko Car Insurance Renewal Benefits:
- Minimal documentation during the claim settlement process.
- Instant claim settlement for minor damages such as cracked windscreen or broken side mirror.
- Pick up the damaged car for repairs within 60 minutes in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
- Drop off of the repaired car within 3 days.
- Complementary Consumables Cover with purchase of the comprehensive policy.
|Claim Settlement Ratio
|Third Party Liability Cover
||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs
Is Online Acko Car Insurance Renewal Beneficial?
Yes, the convenience of using the internet to renew a car insurance policy is one of the most significant benefits. You can purchase a policy without leaving your home, without talking to an insurer, and without having to visit their office.
You can renew your ACKO anywhere online, hassle-free. No need to physically visit an office or wait for hours on end. You’ll also get the same great coverage you already have.
- Low-cost Policies
- Assurance of safety
- Ease of policy comparison
- Save Money, Time, and Effort
- Quick and Instant Renewal
- Paperless experience
- On-time reminders
- Easy transfer of No Claim Bonus (NCB).
How to Renew Acko Car Insurance Online?
At PolicyBachat, we make car insurance purchases hassle-free. You can complete the renewal in just three steps, as mentioned below.
Step 1: Enter your car’s registration number, Make & model of the car, and Geographical location.
Step 2: Add a few details of your vehicle and previous insurance.
Step 3: Pay and renew your policy online instantly.
Importance of On-time Renewal of Acko Car Insurance Policy Online:
Car insurance policies are only valid for a certain period. Typically, they're valid for just a year- but regulations may change on New Year’s. This is why it's important to follow all the rules and stay aware of updates.
That being said, policies do eventually expire. This means the contract will no longer be valid. To avoid fines or other penalties after your policy's expiry, you need to renew it on time. Here are the reasons why it's important to keep up with your car insurance renewal schedule.
- Non-renewal is a Legal Issue
- Renew instantly and do not repeat the offense
- Non-renewal can lead to a financial outflow
- No cover during the grace period
- Non-renewal can lead to a car inspection
- Non-renewal can lead to NCB Reset
- Non-renewal can lead to more premium
- Non-renewal is a hassle.
How to Renew Expired Acko Car Insurance Policy?
As important as it is to buy car insurance, it is equally important to timely renew car insurance in India. Renewing car insurance before its expiry date is vital to keep the policy active and safeguard yourself from any mishaps. Know about how to renew expired car insurance online, and things to consider while renewing an expired car insurance policy.
Once your car insurance has expired, the company’s promise to cover the car becomes no effect. This means that you cannot renew a claim in case of an incident that occurs after your policy has expired.
If you are wondering about what happens with your car insurance when it expires, there are three categories to consider. This article will go over the three types of car insurance that may be applied during a lapse in coverage.
- Immediate Car Insurance Renewal after the Expiry
- Car Insurance Renewal after Grace period
- Car Insurance Renewal after 90 days of policy expiry.
Acko Car Insurance Coverages:
||Types of Policies & Coverages
||Benefits & features
- Consumable Cover
- NCB protect
- Outstation Emergency Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- License/RC Cover
- Engine Protect
- Key Protect
- Personal belongings Cover
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Comprehensive Car Insurance.
- Personal accidents cover up to Rs. 15 lakh for permanent disability/death while driving
- Third-party liabilities
- Terrorist activities.
- Quick process
- Instant claim settlement for minor damages
- Pick up of damaged car
- Complementary consumables cover
- No Claim Bonus
- Low and affordable premiums
- Digitized application.
Why should you Renew ACKO Car Insurance?
The top reasons for ACKO car insurance renewal are mentioned below.
- Low premiums owing to digital process and no commissions involved
- Exclusive plans that you won’t find anywhere else
- Great claims service. Claim-related repairs are managed by ACKO. Doorstep pick-up and drop-off of your car. 3-day claim settlement turnaround for most claims.
- Acko general insurance is licensed by IRDAI.
- Acko car insurance delivers policy instantly. All are online with no paperwork involved.
|THE CAPACITY OF THE VEHICLE’S ENGINE
||REVISED PREMIUM RATES FOR FY 19-20 (RS.)
||REVISED PREMIUM RATES FOR FY 20-21 (RS.)
|Not exceeding 1000cc
|Exceeding 1000cc but not exceeding 1500cc
FAQs of Acko Car Insurance Renewal Online:
How long will the online vehicle insurance policy renewal process take?
The online motor insurance policy renewal process can be completed in under three to five minutes provided you have all the details handy and your smartphone/laptop has a functional internet connection.
What happens if I miss renewing my car insurance and do it two days after the expired plan?
For those two days, you will be uninsured. You will be covered once again after the beginning of the new policy period. Since the gap was just for two days, there shouldn’t be a major impact on the payable premium.
When should I renew my car insurance policy so that I do not miss out on insurance coverage?
You should renew the plan before its expiry date. Usually, insurance companies send out reminders in the form of SMS, email, or calls. Renew the plan as soon as you receive such a notification.
I am not comfortable with paying the renewal premium via Internet Banking. Can I still renew the plan online?
Yes, you can renew the plan online without Internet Banking. You can use your Debit Card for making the payment.
The mobile number that I used to register while buying the car insurance policy has changed. How will I get policy renewal reminders?
Usually, policy reminders are sent via email along with SMS and call. If your mobile number has changed, you can inform the insurer about the same and share your new number with them. This way, they will share renewal notifications on the new number.
“Don't forget to renew your car insurance before it expires, as you'll avoid a gap in coverage where it will be void.”
Now that you are aware of the importance of on-time car insurance renewal and the benefits of doing so via the online method, do not let the policy expire. Renewing the plan weeks before the expiry date is also an option.
You can take your time to go through the coverage, compare other plans in the market, check out other insurers and then make an informed car insurance renewal decision.