British marquee Bentley was founded in 1919. A subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, the company has its headquarters and factory located in Crewe, England. The brand was launched in India back in 2010. Currently, Bentley sells models such as the Continental GT, Bentayga, Mulsanne and the Flying Spur.
The company has three showrooms in India located at Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad and a total of six service centers in the country. Bentley revealed its first electrified model in the form of the Bentayga Hybrid. The brand is also working on electrifying its range of products by 2023 while an EV from the company is expected to be launched in 2025. The cost of Bentley car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing a Bentley car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Bentley Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Bentley along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Bentley car insurance cost of your brand new Bentley car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Bentley Car Models
||Bentley Car Model Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Bentley Car Insurance Price
||Flying Spur Speed
|Bentley Flying Spur
Reasons to Buy Bentley Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Bentley insurance for your car is a Smart decision:
- It provides own damage cover to safeguard your Bentley car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Bentley car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Bentley car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Bentley car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Bentley car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Bentley Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Bentley insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Bentley insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like, Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Bentley Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Bentley Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get Perfect Insurance for your Bentley Car:
Since all Bentley car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Bentley cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Bentley car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through a Bentley car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Bentley Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Bentley Car Price in India?
The price of Bentley cars in India starts from 3.21 Cr for the Flying Spur while the most expensive Bentley car in India one is the Bentayga with a price of 4.10 Cr. The newest model in the Bentley line-up is the Bentayga with a price tag of 4.10 Cr. The current line-up of Bentley India includes Bentayga, Continental and Flying Spur.
How to Buy Bentley Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy BENTLEY car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy BENTLEY insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your BENTLEY car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for BENTLEY car as per your requirements
- Pay the BENTLEY insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your BENTLEY insurance online.
Is Bentley worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the price on market. Bentley cost more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Bentley’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Bentley Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Bentley car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Bentley car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Bentley Car?
- Inexperienced owners means poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Bentley’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Bentley makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Bentley
- Old BENTLEYs should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Bentley Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Bentley Car Insurance So Expensive?
Bentley is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. As engine is the major component of a car which decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Bentley?
Bentley car model with car variant of Bentayga is the highest priced model in all Bentley cars. Bentley car model with car variant of Flying Spur is the lowest priced model in all Bentley cars.
Compare and Buy Bentley Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.