Future Generali provides quick and easy policy renewal procedures for the policyholders. Future Generali car insurance takes care of any damage your vehicle might suffer. This plan covers all aspects of car insurance including third party expenses. Policy is issued instantly without any delay. There are other advantages of the scheme, such as:
- Quick claims survey.
- Towing assistance within city limits.
- Cashless settlement through approved workshops.
- Customer service that can be availed through a toll-free assistance number and claims registration through the same.
- Easy claims finalization within seven working days after receipt of all documents.
|Claim Settlement Ratio
|Third Party Liability Cover
||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal Key Benefits & Features:
Future Generali car Insurance offers the following benefits:
- Smooth and speedy claim settlement
- Personalized insurance services with Future Xpress and Future Xpress+
- Claims registration via customer care number
- Automated insurance renewal reminder service
- Quick claims survey
- Claim finalization within 7 working days only
- If you renew your insurance policy within 90 days of the policy expiry date, you will be offered a No Claim Bonus (NCB) with discounts on insurance premiums up to 50%
- You can choose to opt for a Voluntary Excess in addition to the Compulsory Excess
- If you fit ARAI approved anti-theft devices to your car, you will get additional discounts
- You will get insurance premium discounts if you are a member of a recognized automobile association in India
- Over 4,000 cashless garages for convenient claim settlement.
Future Generali car insurance comes with the following features:
- Instant policy issuance online
- Accidental towing assistance within city limits
- Transfer of No Claim Bonuses
- You have the option of availing comprehensive additional covers for a nominal premium
- Roadside Assistance is provided 24x7.
How to Renew Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal Online?
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal Online is an online service that provides an easy and cost-effective way to renew your car insurance. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and its quick and easy to use. You can renew your car insurance in just a few minutes by following these simple steps:
- Enter your personal information, including the make of your vehicle, the registration number of your vehicle, the postcode for where you live and the name of your insurer.
- Give the personal details; select the policy coverage and add-ons of your choice.
- You will get an instant car insurance premium quote. If you are satisfied with the quote, you can proceed to pay the premium online.
Why Choose Future Generali Car Insurance for Renewal?
Future Generali car insurance is classified as third-party car insurance and comprehensive car insurance. Though third-party car insurance is mandatory by law, buying a comprehensive policy is only as per one’s wish. Let’s find out some of the important reasons to renew your car with Future Generali Car Insurance:
- Provides comprehensive coverage for your own car
- Protects your car against theft, natural calamities, etc.
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Offers free roadside assistance kit
- Offers personalized service and enhanced touched points to ensure hassle-free, smooth and quick claim settlement process by Future Xpress & Future Xpress + Claim process
- Provides complete peace of mind through stress-free rides
- Offers in-house team of professionals providing specialized advice who helps to settle your claims in 7 working days
- Offers quick and hassle-free claim settlement services
- Has a network of more than 2500 cashless garages across the country.
How to Reduce the Cost of Your Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal?
It's entirely up to you where to get your car insurance from because the cost comparison between different companies varies. A number of factors can affect the amount of money you pay on each annual renewal, these include:
- Renew Policy before it Lapses (In time)
- Opt for Voluntary Deductibles
- Understand your needs
- Use the No Claim bonus (NCB)
- Renewing Online is the Cheapest.
When you buy a new car, it's important to know when your car insurance policy needs to be renewed. Some policies renew before you're even finished paying off your new car. There are many factors that can affect the timing and cost of a renewal. Factors include:-
- The age of your vehicle
- The type of coverage that you have
- Your driving history
- The price of your car and
- Your credit score.
Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal Costs per cc:
||Expecting Premium (2021-22)
|Not exceeding 1000cc
|Exceeding 1000cc but not exceeding 1500cc
*Above mentioned values are for displayed purpose if you want to know the exact readings compare quotes.*
Some of the Queries Arise by Customers at Renewal:
When Does Your Insurance Policy Expire?
As soon as your insurance policy is close to expiring- they'll notify you via phone or email. Renewing earlier means that you can continue to enjoy the peace of mind we provide and have a whole year of protection in case something happens. This is because if you don't, you will have to pay a higher premium for the new policy.
To avoid the risk of any claims being denied, we advise you to renew your vehicle insurance 30 days before it expires. Future Generali offers you the best rates and protection at a fair price. To explore our new payment options, please contact Future Generali store before upcoming deadlines. This way, you'll be sure to make adjustments as needed in time for the next billing cycle.
Is Future Generali Car Insurance Renewal Easy?
Yes, it is easy to renew Future Generali car insurance with PolicyBachat with Simple easy steps. You just have to pay your current premium in order to renew without having to go through the full application process again ahead of time. Before expiration of the policy, there will be a reminder from the company about needing to renew.
Or renewing your expired Future Generali car insurance policy is also easy with PolicyBachat with simple 3 steps. Fill in the required fields at quotes comparison, click on the renew of your policy, and make payment.
What if I decide not to renew my Future Generali Car Insurance Policy?
If you decide not to renew, the policy is terminated when your existing cover period expires. Vehicle cover will run out and your annual premium won't be paid. If you have decided against renewing your Future Generali car insurance policy, please contact the company. Follow these steps to cancel your Future Generali Car Insurance Policy:
- Inform your insurer before the renewal date.
- If you're using an automatic payment plan, be sure to contact your insurer and cancel before the first payment of the renewal term is automatically deduct
- If you have not already, make sure you cancel your policy before it renews by the end of the term.
- If not, make sure to cancel before paying for any services that may incur additional costs.
- Contact your insurer to see if you need to submit a written letter of cancellation or if you can do so online or over the phone.
Can I Renew My Car Insurance Policy After Expired?
If you didn't renew your policy by the deadline, you might be able to get an extension if it was a lapse in coverage rather than outright cancellation. Find out more from your insurance company about what happens next. You might still be able to get a new policy even if your old one doesn't get renewed.
What If I Don't Renew My Policy And Drive Without Insurance?
Driving without a car insurance policy on the road is crime you will be fined for that issue and lot more things been happened:-
- Penalties and legal fines for driving without insurance is of Rs. 2000 and imprisonment of up to 3 months
- Third party liability
- Legal complications
- Loss of No Claim Bonus
- Damage to Self.
Which discounts can a customer get on his next renewal of Future Generali car insurance?
If the customer has not claimed bonus in any year, they’ll get a ‘No claim bonus’ that will offer a discount of up to 50% on the policyholder’s own damage premium, if they renew the policy within 90 days of expiry date.
Which additional add-ons offered by Future Generali will benefit you the most when renewing your car insurance?
The add-on cover called NCB Protection allows the policyholder to retain his/her existing NCB (No Claim Bonus) at the time of renewal.
Future Generali Car Insurance Premiums as per Model of Your Car:
||Zero Dep Cover
|Toyota Camry - Hybrid
||Rs. 5, 34,363
|Ford Aspire-Sports edition
||Rs. 4, 93,338
|Renault Kwid – STD
||Rs. 2, 28, 388
|TATA Tiago XE
||Rs. 4, 32,299
* The displayed values were only intended to be representative of the readings, if you want exact values compare quotes*.
Extend your Future Generali car insurance policy to enjoy these perks now. You'll be glad you do since you won't have to worry about any unpleasant surprises in the future and can even save money and time by not having to worry about updating your policy up until.
“Don’t forget to renew your car insurance before it expires. Doing so will avoid a gap in coverage where you might be left unprotected.”
Don't forget to take care of your current plan with a renewal. If you already missed the deadline, head over to the Renew Now button and do it right away. Early renewal is preferred to being too late!