Jeep is an American automobile manufacturer which was founded in 1943. The company was acquired by the Chrysler brand in 1987, and is currently owned by Stellantis, a European-American conglomerate. The SUV-maker entered the Indian market in 2016 with the introduction of the Grand Cherokee and the Wrangler in the country, which were imported into the country through the CBU route. The cost of Jeep car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
The company later launched the Compass compact SUV in the country back in April 2017 and is manufactured at the FCA facility in Ranjangaon, near Pune, Maharashtra. The same facility is also used for the production of export-spec models of the Compass which are shipped to various RHD markets.
In India, Jeep currently sells the Compass, which is manufactured locally, followed by the Wrangler, which is a Completely Knocked Down (CKD) unit. The company is also working on a new seven-seat SUV based on the Compass, which is known as the Commander globally, but is likely to be called the Meridian in India upon launch.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing an Jeep car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Jeep Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Jeep along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Jeep car insurance cost of your brand new Jeep car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Jeep Car Models
||Jeep Car Model Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Jeep Car Insurance Price
|Jeep Grand Cherokee
|Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Reasons to Buy Jeep Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Jeep insurance for your car is a Smart decision:
- It provides own damage cover to safeguard your Jeep car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Jeep car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Jeep car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Jeep car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Jeep car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Jeep Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Jeep insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Jeep insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like, Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Jeep Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Jeep Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get a Perfect Insurance for your Jeep Car:
Since all Jeep car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Jeep cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Jeep car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through an Jeep car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Know About Jeep Car insurance Premium Calculator
Jeep is an American automobile brand, subsidiary of Fiat Crysler Automobiles, headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For people who are seeking a fabulous driving experience with a versatile exterior look, JEEP fulfills customer desires. Jeep continues to provide its customers line of the vehicle with high-tech engine models for a secured journey.
Jeep lineup has Cherokee, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee SRT, Wrangler Unlimited, and New Jeep Renegade.
Coverages Policyholder can avail for Jeep Car Insurance Policy
Roadside Assistance: Get assistance from the service team in case of sudden breakdown of your vehicle on highways. Also, get the replacement & repairs of the tire.
Cashless claim: Get the repairs done at your insurer network garages with any payment to the workshop authority. Authority claims directly from your insurer.
Third party liability: Secure from third party liability in case of third party accident, property damage, or third party injury.
Engine protection: Leakage of fuel in the engine due to accidents or water ingression in an engine; in these 2 cases you can get a claim from an insurer.
How to select the Best Jeep Insurance Policy?
Jeep vehicle comes with premium segment vehicle to compensate for claim settlement premium also higher. You have to choose the right Jeep insurance policy with a low premium comparatively. Prime factors involved influences your car insurance premium is IDV (Insured Declared Value), deductible limit, discount availed, and availed add-ons. Understand the policies and opt for the right policy with having the highest claiming ratio in the market.
Basic models in Jeep range from 15.0 lacs, here PolicyBachat recommends you to opt for bumper-to-bumper insurance policy to ensure high-end modernized mechanical parts, updated technology-driven electronic gadgets. A small dent or minor repairs for your premium Jeep vehicle will shrink your wallet if you do not have the right Jeep insurance plan.
Jeep insurance premium calculator helps to avail the best policy online, choose the policy with the benefits required.
- Choose the premium policy online and get quotes from web aggregators.
- Cross-check features for the premium cost.
- Check for discounts you avail from an insurance company.
- Measure your deductible to moderate to avoid a risk of claim burden.
Ways to avail discount on Jeep insurance policy
- Online web aggregator Policybachat.com provides you extensive discount options to save on your Jeep insurance premium.
- A safety Anti-lock braking system is equipped to avail a discount.
- Safety restraint factory in-built systems like airbags, seatbelts save your money in terms of discounts.
- Anti-theft devices and features secured equipment helps to avail the discount.
- To know more about Jeep cars and about the possible discount go through our online portal.
Factors that have an adverse effect on your insurance premium
- Any changes made for exterior or to enhance engine performance after the purchase of a vehicle.
- How cheaper are your parts and labor for the model.
- Driver's past claim and driving history reflect the premium. The lost cases that impart the right motor insurance premium online reflect the premium.
How to get the Lowest Premium for Jeep
PolicyBachat provides you the best competing insurance plan for your Jeep car. We compare the quotes from the top 20 insurance companies, you can take the right policy which provides the best deals. Premium is considered according to the variables included in it if you avail more add on covers your insurance premium will increase. Due to the increase in slab rate for the insurance category Jeep insurance cost in India is higher at 18%.
Get the bumper-to-bumper insurance plan if you need extensive coverage at the time of claim settlement and a comprehensive car insurance policy with a recommended add-on to minimize your Jeep insurance premium amount.
Car insurance premium calculator is the ultimate tool provide by insurance companies. Every insurance company provides calculates car insurance quotes online. To know the exact premium on your vehicle fill out the mandatory fields about the vehicle and policy on the car insurance calculator page.
Policyholders are in hesitation that, “are the premium paid for the right policy?” A policyholder can clarify their doubts by comparing the list of car insurance premiums. A car insurance calculator is a valuable tool for every policyholder to configure the exact plan for their need.
With this online car insurance calculator buyers do no need to guess the premium amount, can evaluate policy through specifications, and buy the best insurance policy. An insurance calculator is useful to know the insurance cover limits, deductibles for the premium.
Benefits included in car insurance calculator
Easy to compare the quotes with the benefits each company provides.
Know yourself what are the factors that made your premium higher than another insurer.
You can avoid the agent role and the policyholder can make his own decision in buying the policy.
Car Insurance Premium: Own damage premium - NCB Discount + Liability Premium
How to buy a Jeep Car insurance policy?
Before buying the policy firstly, a policyholder should compare the car insurance quotes from top companies to conclude the best Jeep car insurance online. PolicyBachat.com is the right destination to compare the numerous insurance quotes in one place. Jeep car insurance price is cheap if taken from the portal due to the good discounts offered by the insurance companies for policies booked online through our PolicyBachat registered office. Buy/Renew Jeep car insurance policy online and save big!
PolicyBachat is an IRDA-certified Insurance Web Aggregators insurance company limited. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. We share your submitted information only with the insurers.
We give the best security to your submitted information also. We are providing the best insurance from general insurance companies like royal Sundaram, HDFC ERGO, IFFCO TOKIO, etc.
Best Jeep Car Insurance
Best Jeep car insurance quotes can be sorted from our online portal where the basic process is to fill in the details of the applicant for quote generation such as type of car, RTO location, registered date, email address of the applicant, name of the insured, phone number, etc.
Third-party premium rates are decided by IRDA and are subject to change each year depending on the previous year's premium collected, claims settled, and many other factors. The claims process covered in third-party liability is death and disability, property damage, and personal accident cover for car owner/driver under your car insurance policy.
Premium: Factors like model and age of the car, fuel type, your age, the city where you live, profession, etc. depend on the premium amount you pay for car insurance. You can use your NCB points and other discounts to cut down on your premium.
Jeep Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Jeep Car Price in India?
The prices of Jeep cars in India starts from 17.79 Lakh for the Compass while the most expensive Jeep car in India one is the Wrangler with a price of 59.15 Lakh. The newest model in the Jeep line-up is the Compass with a price tag of 17.79 - 29.34 Lakh. Jeep cars in India under 50 Lakh include the Compass. The current lineup of Jeep India includes Compass and Wrangler. Jeep car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, and Model variant, etc.
|Jeep Compass Seven-Seater(low-D)
How to Buy Jeep Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy JEEP car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy JEEP insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your JEEP car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for JEEP car as per your requirements
- Pay the JEEP insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your JEEP insurance online.
Is JEEP Worth Buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the price on market. Jeep cost more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Jeeps are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Jeep Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Jeep car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Jeep car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Jeep Car?
- Inexperienced owners means poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Jeep’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Jeep makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Hyundai
- Old JEEPs should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Jeep Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Jeep Car Insurance So Expensive?
Jeep is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. Engine is the major component of a car which decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Jeep?
Jeep car model with car variant of Wrangler is the highest priced model in all Jeep cars. Jeep car model with car variant of Compass is the lowest priced model in all Jeep cars.
Compare and Buy Jeep Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.