Rolls Royce Car Insurance Price List in India
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited is a British luxury automobile maker. Established in 1998, this company is a wholly owned subsidiary of German group BMW. And it also acquired the rights to the Spirit of Ecstasy and the Rolls-Royce grill shape trademarks from Volkswagen AG. The cost of Rolls Royce car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
Although the Rolls-Royce brand has been in existence since 1906, the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars subsidiary of BMW AG has no direct relationship to Rolls-Royce branded vehicles produced prior to 2003. The company’s current line up in India includes Phantom VIII, Cullinan, Dawn, Wraith, and new Ghost.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing an Rolls Royce car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Rolls Royce Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Rolls Royce along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Rolls Royce car insurance cost of your brand new Rolls Royce car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Rolls Royce Car Models
||Rolls Royce Car Model Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Rolls Royce Car Insurance Price
|Rolls Royce Drophead
|Rolls Royce Ghost
||6.6 l Fk
|Rolls Royce Phantom
|Rolls Royce Silver
|Rolls Royce Wraith
||FX 62 RL
Reasons to Buy Rolls Royce Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Rolls Royce insurance for your car is a Smart decision:
- It provides own damage cover to safeguard your Rolls Royce car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Rolls Royce car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Rolls Royce car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Rolls Royce car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Rolls Royce car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Rolls Royce Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Rolls Royce insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Rolls Royce insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like, Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Rolls Royce Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Rolls Royce Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get a perfect insurance for your Rolls Royce car:
Since all Rolls Royce car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Rolls Royce cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Rolls Royce car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through an Rolls Royce car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Rolls Royce Car Insurance Coverages:
Cashless Claims: The policyholder has the privilege to get repairs for your damaged vehicle from the nearest network garages without any cash payment. Insurer directly pays to the workshop management.
24*7 Road Side Assistance: Get assistance from a general insurance company in case of your vehicle breakdown on your way. The service team will get repairs done by towing facility to the nearest garage.
Engine protection: Oil leakage and water ingression in the engine, our service team assures the repairs done.
Third party coverage: Coverage to the third party in case of death, injury, or loss caused by the vehicle owner to the third party.
Personal accident coverage: A compensation given to the driver, owner, and passenger injured in case of an accident.
Get Assistance from PolicyBachat
In order to avail the best Rolls Royce insurance policy, PolicyBachat suggests opting for the bumper to bumper insurance policy with an engine protection add-on. In this policy, the insurer bears 100% claim liability under all circumstances. A small investment will defend you from future disastrous losses. The standard t&c apply to the car insurance policy. Please read the terms and conditions thoroughly before buying a best car insurance for Rolls Royce.
How to get the lowest premium for Rolls Royce
PolicyBachat provides you the best competing insurance plan for your Rolls Royce car. We compare the quotes from the top 20 insurance companies like hdfc ergo, iffco tokio, etc.You can take the right policy which provides the best deals. Premium is considered according to the variables included in it if you avail more add-ons your insurance premium will increase. Due to the increase in slab rate for the insurance category Rolls Royce insurance cost in India is higher at 18%.
Get the bumper-to-bumper insurance plan if you need extensive coverage at the time of cashless claim settlement ratio for Rolls Royce. A comprehensive coverage insurance policy with a recommended car insurance add on covers to minimize your Rolls Royce insurance premium amount.
Car insurance premium calculator is the ultimate tool provide by insurance companies. Every insurance company provides calculates car insurance quotes online. To know the exact premium on your vehicle fill out the mandatory fields about the vehicle insurance policy on the car insurance calculator page.
Policyholders are in hesitation that, “are the premium paid for the right policy?” A policyholder can clarify their doubts by comparing the list of car insurance premiums. Apparently, a car insurance calculator is a valuable tool for every policyholder to configure the exact plan for their need.
With this online car insurance for Rolls Royce car calculator buyers do not need to guess the premium amount, can evaluate policy through specifications, and buy a car insurance policy. An insurance calculator is useful to know the insurance cover limits, deductibles for the premium.
Rolls Royce Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Rolls Royce Car Prices in India?
Rolls-Royce car price starts at Rs 5 Crore for the cheapest model which is Wraith and the price of most expensive model, which is Phantom VIII starts at Rs 9.50 Crore. Rolls-Royce offers 4 car models in India, including 1 car in SUV category, 1 car in Sedan category, 1 car in Coupe category, 1 car in Convertible category. Rolls-Royce has 1 upcoming car in India, New Ghost. Rolls Royce car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, and Model variant, etc.
|Rolls Royce Phantom VIII
|Rolls Royce Wraith
|Rolls Royce Dawn
How to Buy Rolls Royce Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy ROLLS ROYCE car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy ROLLS ROYCE insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your ROLLS ROYCE car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for ROLLS ROYCE car as per your requirements
- Pay the ROLLS ROYCE insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your ROLLS ROYCE insurance online.
Is Rolls Royce worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the price on the market. Rolls Royce costs more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Rolls Royce’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Rolls Royce Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Rolls Royce car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Rolls Royce car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Rolls Royce Car?
- Inexperienced owners means poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Rolls Royce’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Rolls Royce makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Rolls Royce
- Old ROLLS ROYCEs should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Rolls Royce Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Rolls Royce Car Insurance So Expensive?
Rolls Royce is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. Engine is the major component of a car which decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Rolls Royce?
Rolls Royce car model with car variant of Phantom VIII is the highest priced model in all Rolls Royce cars. Rolls Royce car model with car variant of Wraith is the lowest priced model in all Rolls Royce cars.
Compare and Buy Rolls Royce Car models at PolicyBachat.com or if need assistance call: 1800-123-4003 and our car insurance advisor will assist you.