Bajaj Allianz is a cost-effective plan that provides basic coverage. Future Generali is a premium-based plan with features like accident cover, roadside assistance, and travel benefits. The question then becomes - which one should you choose? In this article Future Generali vs Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance comparison, we will help you to make an informed decision.
Future Generali has been around for a long time and is considered one of the best car insurance companies in the India. On the other hand, Bajaj Allianz is an insurance company that works with multiple brands. They are considered one of the most reliable insurers in the country. Whether it is Future Generali or Bajaj Allianz car insurance the best car insurance company always provides:-
- Better price
- Good coverage offered
- Customization of add-ons
- Best customer services
- Claim settlement ratio
- No. of cashless garages
- Analyzing car insurance needs
- Financial ability of the company
- Third party liability coverage
- Personal accident cover.
For some individuals, a car insurance company that has the highest claim settlement ratio is the best, while for others the insurance company which has a wide network of cashless garages is the best. Thus, there are several parameters that make an insurance company the best for an individual. One should consider the following factors while choosing a car insurance company.
||Future Generali Car Insurance
||Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
|Claim Settlement Ratio
The premiums are displayed according to your details, compare the quotes and buy the policy according to your needs and budget.
Future Generali Car Insurance:
In a bid to enable you to secure your car after an accident or a mishap, the Future Generali Insurance Company provides different types of car insurance plans such as third party car insurance and a comprehensive car insurance cover.
With these insurance covers, policyholders get coverage against financial liability which you may incur towards a third party due to the death of or bodily injury or damage to the property sustained by them, due to the involvement of your insured car and coverage for any damage or loss sustained by your car due to an accident, theft, fire, riot, strike, earthquake, flood, cyclone and so on.
The insurer makes you get a car insurance policy instantly with cashless or direct payment gateways. In addition to this, it also gives several discounts to its customers to enjoy the insurance covers at lower rates such as No Claim Bonus, anti-theft device, Automobile Association membership, and many more.
|Types of policies
- Third party car insurance
- Comprehensive car insurance
- Own damage car insurance.
- Zero depreciation cover
- Tyre damage
- Return to invoice
- Theft or loss of keys
- NCB Protection
- Inconvenience allowance
- Loss of personal belongings
- Engine protection
- Legal liabilities.
|What is Covered?
- Damages due to floods, storms, hurricanes, landslides, etc.
- Damages due to riots, strikes, terrorist activities, etc.
- Theft of the insured vehicle
- In-transit losses
- Cover against own damage
- Cover against third-party liability
- Personal accident cover up to Rs. 1 lakh
- Personal Accident Cover Third Party Liability
- Paid driver/conductor/cleaner employed in operation of the car.
- Employees travelling in/driving the car other than paid driver.
- Non-fare paying passengers.
*Know about Future Generali Car Insurance benefits and coverages in this Article*
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance:
A motor insurance policy is mandatory to secure your car from any mishaps, a sudden accident might cause you a huge financial loss Bajaj Allianz's car insurance policy will compensate your financial loss by paying damage expenses on your behalf. Trust is the important factor that gets positive whooping customer recommendations. Bajaj Allianz's motor insurance policy will protect against physical damage, accidental injury, death, co-passenger injury, death, and property loss of the third party.
Bajaj car insurance policy helps you to avail hassle-free claim settlement. Bajaj Allianz makes trust in its customers for the past 16 years by providing the highest claim settlement. Like house your vehicle is also the most important procession, utmost security with extensive add-ons will protect your car from a mishap. Know the right insurance premium online.
- Zero Depreciation
- Engine Protector
- Consumable expenses
- 24x7 Spot Assistance
- Key and Lock Replacement
- Personal Baggage
- Conveyance Benefit
|Types of Policies
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance
|What is covered?
- Covers Expenses on Own Damages
- Third Party Liabilities
- Personal Accidents
- Additional convenience
- Extended benefits with Add-ons
- Loss due to natural calamities
- Loss due to man-made disasters
- Personal accident cover.
*Know about Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance benefits and coverages in this Article*
Comparison of Future Generali Car Insurance vs Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance:
Given that there exist several different car insurance plans available in the market today, it is important to compare the varied car insurance plans you come across. These comparisons are best made online as more information is accessible on the internet and it is often easier to draw comparisons across several different categories. Consider the following key factors associated with these comparisons.
We explained in detail the difference between Future Generali Car Insurance and Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance. The comparison will be done based on various factors such as claims, customer service, policy cost, and more.
However, some key differences make them stand out from each other. This article will help you decide which insurance company to go with, explains the pros and cons of both policies, and how they compare with each other.
||Future Generali Car Insurance
||Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Third party liability protect you financially cover up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs
- Personal accident cover up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
- Coverage for own car for its loss and damage
- Settles 2.1 lakh+ claims every year
- 24x7 emergency assistance is provided
- Digitally enabled processes with FG Insure App
- Provides a simple and swift claim settlement process
- Towing assistance for your vehicle during an emergency
- Transfer of ‘No claim bonuses’ to any other insurance provider.
- Toll-free facility for assistance by customer care executives when you need it
- Claim finalization or settlement will be reported within 7 working days from the date of receipt of all the documents.
- Zero depreciation cover available
- Get your car insurance within 3 minutes
- Cashless claim facility
- Claim process done within 20 minutes
- Policyholders are eligible for 75% on account payment in case the cashless facility is unavailable.
- Dedicated telephonic service is available 24×7 on holidays as well to provide support during claims settlement and for any other issues
- In case a car gets damaged due to an accident, the towing facility is available
- Policyholders can avail themselves of high standard service and get their cars inspected at selected workshops.
- Hassle-free Claim Process
- Anti-theft Devices
- Quick Survey
- Towing Assistance (for Accidents)
- Roadside Assistance
- Future Xpress and Xpress+
- Convenient policy processing with minimal documentation
- Instant issuance of your policy
- Hassle-free experience getting your car insured.
- Voluntary excess discount
- Anti-theft device installation discount
- Online policy buying/Renewal, voluntary Excess discount
- 24x7 Assistance
- Policyholders are entitled to shift as much as 50% of their existing No Claim Bonus from their previous car insurance providers
- The company is known for settling its claim in a record time.
- There are numerous policies offered by this company for every consumer.
- Instant policy
- Get a soft copy of the policy instantly to your mail
- Customer-centric approach
- Customer service assistance with online support to the customers
- Easy claim settlement
- Get a personal accidental cover up to 1 Lakh.
- Get your claim settled without any hassle within 7 working days.
- Online policy issuance and renewal
- 24x7 spot assistance available
- Self-vehicle survey and instant claim settlement with Motor-on-the-spot.
PolicyBachat & Future Generali Website.
PolicyBachat & Bajaj Allianz Website.
PolicyBachat insurance market is huge and offers a wide range of car insurance plans at economical rates. At present, several insurance companies provide reliable car insurance plans. The insurers offer unique features and personalized facilities to cater to different sorts of customer needs.
How to Buy the Best Car insurance Policy?
Compare car insurance policy rates online in India with PolicyBachat and select the one that meets most of your financial expectations. You can easily get multiple car insurance quotes online from the best car insurance companies in India.
- Fill required details at the top of this page, and select your car model, RTO Location, registration date, and email address.
- Click on the START SAVING MONEY
- Premiums with different insurance companies are displayed with low premiums
- Select required add-ons/riders and discounts, or
- Even you can edit policy details
- After that fill in the vehicle owner details and owner details
- Purchase the best car insurance policy using online payment
- If any queries are raised call: 1800-123-4003.
Before going for the best car insurance company consider the factors like value for money, coverage options, better services, and convenience guaranteed. Comparisons allow you to accurately determine the best car insurance plan available that provides several benefits for a low price.
You need to choose an adequate and appropriate insurance plan with care. It is prudent to go through all terms and conditions written on the information brochure of car policies beforehand.
Consider all the benefits, coverages, and discounts. Choose a car insurance policy according to your vehicle requirement. Now that you already know the difference between these two companies; start comparing the car insurance policies premiums of Future Generali and Bajaj Allianz car insurance above to select the best insurance company for your car.