However, some key differences make them stand out from each other. This article will help you decide which insurance company to go with, explains the pros and cons of both policies, and how they compare with each other.
Compare car insurance quotes from several top-rated providers in India and choose the best car Insurance Company for your needs. You want to make sure that you're fully protected and can get the coverage you need if there are any problems with your vehicle. Get car insurance online and you can settle claims in a hassle-free manner. Renew your policy with a few clicks, avoid queues and you'll be back on the road faster.
PolicyBachat caters you to the best car insurance companies in India for hassle-free claim settlement, easy comparisons, and a lot more. Compare HDFC ERGO and Acko Car Insurance Company which have a reliable claim settlement ratio in less period.
Choose the best car insurance company in India:
The definition of the best car insurance company is subjective as it varies from individual to individual depending on their requirements. For some individuals, a car insurance company that has the highest claim settlement ratio is the best, while for others the insurance company which has a wide network of cashless garages is the best.
Thus, several parameters make an insurance company the best for an individual. One should consider the following factors while choosing a car insurance company.
- Network of cashless garages
- Claim settlement ratio
- Availability of add-ons
- Customer support service.
||HDFC ERGO Car Insurance
||Acko Car Insurance
|Claim Settlement Ratio
||Starting at just Rs. 2094
||Car Insurance Plans starting at Rs. 2094
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance:
HDFC ERGO provides car insurance services in India with innovative features and a wide variety of policies. Additionally, they have offerings for all types of vehicles. HDFC ERGO offers third-party damage cover, personal liability cover, and accidental coverage to ensure all-around protection.
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance offers customer-centric solutions, providing competitive rates and excellent customer care. The company has an extensive network across the country, which makes it easy to compare rates and choose the best policy that suits you.
Why Buy HDFC ERGO Car Insurance?
- Easy on your pocket
- Cashless Assistance
- With over 1.5 crore+ happy customers
- Overnight Repair Services for minor accidental damages or breakdowns
- ISO certification for policy issuance, customer servicing, and seamless information security processes
- ICRA recognized IAAA rating and highest claim-paying ability
- Overnight car repair services
- 1 crore+ secured and satisfied customers
- Upgraded Policies and plans to cover most risks your car may be subjected to
- Paperless and time-saving online transactions option
- Excellent automated and round the clock customer support
- 24*7 customer support helpline.
Benefits & Features:
- Third Party Damages: It covers personal accidents, third party injuries, and property damages
- Own Damage Covers: It Covers accidents, fire & explosion, theft, and calamities
- No Claim Bonus: The No Claim Bonus (NCB) covers up to 50%.
- Personal Accident Cover: It covers you up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: It covers you against accidents, natural/manmade disasters, In-transit damages, fire and explosion, theft, and personal accidents cover.
- Paperless Process: No lengthy documentation process for buying an HDFC ERGO car insurance policy.
Acko Car Insurance:
Acko General Insurance understands that car insurance is a simple and effective way to protect your car from unforeseen risks such as accidents, thefts, fire, natural disasters, or third-party liabilities.
To secure your car from various types of damages and losses, the insurance company offers two types of car insurance policies namely third-party car insurance policies and comprehensive car insurance policies both of which are available at affordable premium rates.
Acko Car insurance saves costs, complies with the law, and stays hassle-free with ACKO’s online car insurance policy. Stay safe Car insurance is a simple and effective way to protect your car from unforeseen risks such as accidents, thefts, fire, natural disasters, or third-party liabilities. Drive legal having valid third-party car insurance is mandatory by law when you are driving a car in India. Having good car insurance is a necessity to protect you from financial losses that come along with road accidents.
Why Buy Acko Car Insurance?
- Low premiums owing to digital process and no commissions involved
- Exclusive plans that you won’t find anywhere else
- Great claims service. Claim-related repairs are managed by ACKO. Doorstep pick-up and drop off your car. 3-day claim settlement turnaround for most claims.
- Acko general insurance is licensed by IRDAI.
- Acko car insurance delivers policy instantly. All online with no paperwork involved.
Benefits & Features:
- Avail a wide network of cashless garages service.
- No Claim Bonus is up to a 50% discount
- Add Optional add-ons covers and customize your policy. Select from a list of smart rider options, available for an additional premium.
- Guaranteed 24*7 customer support for any queries related to the policy and intimation of a claim call: 1800-123-4003.
- Decision on claims approval within 7 working days from the receipt of all documents.
- Specific car insurance products are designed to cater to the different needs of policyholders.
- Cashless claim settlement in over 1,300+ cashless garages
- 1-hour pickup for the selected area, instant repairs, and 3-day doorstep delivery at no extra cost
- Third-party damage covers third party property/vehicle and covers injury caused in an accident.
- Any loss or damage resulting due to an accident or collision with another vehicle, animal, or thing like a building or pillar
- Any loss or damage that has occurred due to bad weather conditions or natural calamities is also covered
- Any loss or damage due to external explosion or fire is also covered.
Comparison of HDFC ERGO Car Insurance vs Acko Car Insurance:
||HDFC ERGO Car Insurance
||Acko Car Insurance
|Claim Settlement Process
||Quick and Easy Claim Settlement Process
||24x7 Emergency and Roadside claim assistance
|Types of Policies
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Standalone Own Damage Cover
- Private Car Bundle Policy.
- Third party car insurance
- Commercial car insurance
- Own damage car insurance
- Comprehensive car insurance
- Basic zero depreciation car insurance
- Personal accident cover.
- Zero Depreciation cover
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Emergency Assistance Cover
- Downtime protection
- Engine and gearbox protection
- Return to Invoice.
- Zero depreciation cover
- Key replacement cover
- Consumables cover
- No claim bonus (NCB) protection
- Personal accident cover for passengers
- Roadside assistance cover
- Outstation emergency cover
- Engine protection cover
- Return to invoice cover.
- Get Instant Quotes
- Payment Reminders
- Instant Coverage
- Quick Issuance
- Zero paperwork
- Control over coverages
- 24x7 customer service
- Lower premiums.
- No paperwork
- Doorstep Service claim settlement
- Claims settled instantly
- Lower Prices
- Convenient support, claims, or renewal.
- Stress-free Claims.
|What is Covered?
- Physical Injury
- Death of an Individual
- Damage to the Property
- Personal Accident Cover
- A comprehensive Car Insurance policy covers accidents, natural/man-made calamities, fire and explosion, theft, etc.
- Accidents and damages caused by the accident.
- Fire includes damages caused to your car due to self-ignition, explosion, and lightning.
- Theft In case your car gets stolen.
- Calamities Natural and man-made calamities such as earthquakes, riots, etc.
- Third-Party Losses Covers damages to a third party or property.
- Car Owner Covers damage to the insured’s car and the insured.
PolicyBachat & HDFC ERGO Website.
PolicyBachat & Acko Website.
PolicyBachat insurance market is huge and offers a wide range of car insurance plans at economical rates. At present, several insurance companies provide reliable car insurance plans. The insurers offer unique features and personalized facilities to cater to different sorts of customer needs.
More Coverages Comparison of HDFC ERGO Vs Acko Car Insurance:
|24*7 Road Side Assistance
|Engine Protection cover
|Max Personal Accident cover
|ARAI Approved Anti-Theft Device
To protect the policyholder from unfortunate damages which make an adverse impact financially, it is better to be insured. Check all the features and benefits of HDFC ERGO vs Acko before concluding on the right insurance policy. Configure the premium with the benefits availed on HDFC ERGO vs Acko, and compare car insurance quotes from top insurers online on PolicyBachat.
You need to choose an adequate and appropriate insurance plan with care. It is better to go through all the details provided above, before going for the best car insurance company consider the factors like value for money, coverage options, better services, and convenience guaranteed. Comparisons allow you to accurately determine the best car insurance plan available that provides several benefits for a low price.
Consider all the benefits, coverages, and discounts. Choose a car insurance policy according to your vehicle requirement. Now that you already know the difference between these two companies; start comparing the car insurance policy premiums of HDFC ERGO and Acko car insurance above to select the best insurance company for your car.
The decision of choosing a best car insurance company has become much easier with the help of PolicyBachat. To buy the best car insurance policy between HDFC ERGO vs Acko Car Insurance, Compare car insurance quotes to both the companies and check out the premiums with coverages.