One of the original three car manufacturers in India, founded in 1942, it was a leader in car sales until the 1980s, when the industry was opened up from protection. Hindustan has a joint venture with Mitsubishi, producing versions of the Lancer and Pajero, but is best known for its own models.
The company also had joint ventures with General Motors, Isuzu and Mitsubishi in India. The Hindustan Motors brand was on sale in India. It’s famous for its Hindustan Motors Ambassador, Hindustan Motors Contessa models. There is no official word from the manufacturer on its re-entry into the Indian market.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing a Hindustan car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Hindustan Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a Comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Hindustan along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Hindustan car insurance cost of your brand new Hindustan car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
You can refer to the below table for an estimated premium for your Hindustan Motors Ambassador third-party/comprehensive car insurance plan . The premium varies as per the chosen variant of the car. Hindustan Motors Ambassador is available in 26 variants. The premium of an own-damage car insurance cover is decided by the insurance company and depends on multiple factors such as the car's cubic capacity (CC), make, model, variant, fuel type, RTO location & claim history.
|Hindustan Car Models
||Hindustan Car Model Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Hindustan Car Insurance Price
|Hindustan Contessa Classic
Reasons to Buy Hindustan Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Hindustan insurance for your car is a Smart decision:
- It provides own damage cover to safeguard your Hindustan car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Hindustan car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Hindustan car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Hindustan car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Hindustan car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Hindustan Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Hindustan insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Hindustan insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like, Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Hindustan Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Hindustan Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get a Perfect Insurance for your Hindustan Car:
Since all Hindustan car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Hindustan cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Hindustan car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through an Hindustan car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Hindustan Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Hindustan Car Price in India?
Hindustan Motors Ambassador price starts at ₹ 4.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.40 Lakh. The price of CNG variant for Ambassador ranges between ₹ 4.21 Lakh - ₹ 5.21 Lakh, the price of Petrol variant for Ambassador ranges between ₹ 4.37 Lakh - ₹ 5.42 Lakh and the price of Diesel variant for Ambassador ranges between ₹ 4.54 Lakh - ₹ 6.40 Lakh.
How to Buy Hindustan Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy HINDUSTAN car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy HINDUSTAN insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your HINDUSTAN car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for HINDUSTAN car as per your requirements
- Pay the HINDUSTAN insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your HINDUSTAN insurance online.
Is Hindustan worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the price on market. Hindustan cost more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Hindustan’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Hindustan Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Hindustan car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Hindustan car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Hindustan Car?
- Inexperienced owners means poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Hindustan’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Hindustan makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Hindustan
- Old HINDUSTANs should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Hindustan Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Hindustan Car Insurance So Expensive?
Hindustan is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. Engine is the major component of a car which decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Hindustan?
Hindustan car model with car variant of Contessa is the highest priced model in all Hindustan cars. Hindustan car model with car variant of Ambassador is the lowest priced model in all Hindustan cars.
Compare and Buy Hindustan Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.