Opel Company was established on 21 January 1863 by Adam Opel, and at first, made household goods, and was a major maker of sewing machines. Opel was the first brand under General Motors to be launched in the Indian market. It started operations in 1996 with the launch of the Opel Astra. Opel also entered different sectors with the Corsa hatchback and the Vectra premium sedan. Opel is famous for its Opel Astra, Opel Vectra, Opel Corsa models.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing an Opel car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders. The cost of Opel car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism, and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Opel Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a Comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Opel along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Opel car insurance cost of your brand new Opel car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily. Currently, no cars are sold in India.
Reasons to Buy Opel Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Opel insurance for your car is a smart decision:
- It provides its damage cover to safeguard your Opel car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Opel car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Opel car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Opel car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides a No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Opel car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Opel Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Opel insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Opel insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Opel Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Opel Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get Perfect Insurance for your Opel Car:
Since all Opel car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Opel cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Opel car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through an Opel car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Opel Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Opel Car Price in India?
Opel car price starts at Rs 4.75 lakhs for the cheapest model which is Corsa and another two variants are Astra 7.55 lakhs and Vectra 16.75 lakhs. Opel car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, and Model variant, etc.
How to Buy Opel Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy an OPEL car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy OPEL insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your OPEL car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for OPEL car as per your requirements
- Pay the OPEL insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your OPEL insurance online.
Is Opel worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the market price. Opel costs more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Opel’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Opel Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Opel car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Opel car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Opel Car?
- Inexperienced owners mean poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Opel’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Opel makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Opel
- Old OPELs should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Opel Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Opel Car Insurance So Expensive?
Opel is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. The engine is the major component of a car that decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Opel?
Opel car model with car variant of Vectra is the highest-priced model in all Opel cars. Opel car model with car variant of Corsa is the lowest priced model in all Opel cars.
Compare and Buy Opel Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.