Premier Car Insurance Price List in India
Premier Limited is earlier known as Premier Automobiles Ltd which is an automotive manufacturer now based out in Pune. The company was established in 1944 in Mumbai when the Premier started to manufacture Dodge and Plymouth cars and trucks. Premier cars are famous for their Premier Rio, Premier Rio 2009 2011, Premier 118 NE, Premier 138 D, Premier Padmini car models. The cost of Premier car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing a Premier car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism, and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Premier Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Premier along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Premier car insurance cost of your brand new Premier car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily. Currently, there is no sold in India.
Reasons to Buy Premier Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Premier insurance for your car is a smart decision:
- It provides its damage cover to safeguard your Premier car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Premier car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Premier car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Premier car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides a No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Premier car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Premier Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Premier insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Premier insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Premier Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Premier Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get Perfect Insurance for your Premier Car:
Since all Premier car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Premier cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Premier car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through a Premier car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Premier Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Premier Car Price in India?
Premier car price starts at Rs 1.95 Lakhs for the cheapest model which is Padmini and the price of the most expensive model, which is Premier 118 NE starts at Rs5.99 Lakhs. Premier car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, and Model variant, etc.
How to Buy Opel Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy a PREMIER car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy PREMIER insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your PREMIER car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for a PREMIER car as per your requirements
- Pay the PREMIER insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your PREMIER insurance online.
Is Premier worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the market price. Premier cost more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why premiers are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Premier Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Premier car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Premier car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Premier Car?
- Inexperienced owners mean poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Premier’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Premier makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Premier
- Old PREMIERs should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Premier Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Premier Car Insurance So Expensive?
Premier is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. The engine is the major component of a car that decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Premier?
Premier car model with car variant of Premier 118 NE is the highest-priced model in all Premier cars. Premier car model with car variant of Padmini is the lowest priced model in all Premier cars.
Compare and Buy Premier Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.