Shriram Car Insurance Renewal Online
To renew your car insurance, you must simply log in to your account on our website and start the renewal process. This will ensure that everyone is covered with a satisfactory level of insurance and that you are aware of any changes to the premium or policy. Did you know that renewing your car insurance early can help you save on the premium? You will also get better coverage for your vehicle this way.
Get your complete car insurance today. Their prices are affordable and they offer dedicated assistance to all their customers. The company has delivered great services and has become an industry leading service provider with different plans for different budgets.
Shriram Car Insurance is an insurance company with a focus on customer service. Where customers can renew their car insurance in just a few minutes by completing all the necessary steps online. Renewing your car insurance online is important because it saves you time & money. If you want to renew your car insurance policies online, Shriram Car Insurance Renewal online is available for you.
- Claim Settlement Ratio: 79.43%
- Cashless Network Garages: 2000+
- Branches: 209+
- Third Party Cover: Up to Rs. 7.5 lakh
- Personal Accident Cover: Up to Rs. 15 Lakh for Owner-driver
- Claim Assistance: Quick and Hassle-free 24x7 Assistance.
How to Renew Shriram Car Insurance Policy Online?
Shriram's car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple.
Each insurance company’s renewal process may differ slightly. The following is a step-by-step guide to renewing an insurance policy online:
Step 1: log in to PolicyBachat.
Step 2: Enter the required details like, Make and Model of the Car, Enter RTO & Registration date, and the premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Step 3: Select the add-on coverage you require and click “Renew.”
Step 4: Compare other companies' premiums side by side. Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Step 5: Pay for the policy and receive it at your registered email address.
- You can renew your car insurance policy with Shriram by visiting the original website.
- Click on the ‘Renew’ tab, enter your Policy Number and its Expiry Date, and click on the ‘Renew Policy’ button.
- If you want to make any changes in your policy offerings, then modify it and provide the nominee and contact details to proceed and pay the renewal fee using a debit/credit card or via Net banking, and you are done.
- You will get an email and text message confirming the renewal of your policy.
What are the benefits of Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Renewal Online?
- Easy and convenient issuance and renewal of policies.
- Minimal documentation and quick processing.
- Responsive customer service and support helplines.
- Transfer of entire NCB discount from the previous insurer’s policy.
Why it is Important to Renew Shriram Car Insurance Renewal Online?
Your car would not be covered against financial losses if you did not renew your car insurance coverage. Car insurance coverage must be renewed regularly, in line with the policy's expiration date.
For new cars, the first car insurance policy must be active for at least three years, but for older cars, the first car insurance policy can be for any length of time, with the smallest duration being one year. The advantages of renewing your auto insurance coverage are as follows.
- Continuous coverage for expenditures incurred as a result of an accident.
- In the event of a breakdown, a roadside assistance add-on is available.
- Throughout the cashless garage network, claims are settled without the use of currency.
- Customer assistance is accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Initiation of a claim is simple and quick.
- Installing ARAI-approved anti-theft devices can save you money on premiums.
- The auto insurance coverage may be easily endorsed.
- Roadside help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a variety of add-on coverage is available.
What is covered in Shriram Car Insurance Renewal Online?
- Loss or damage to your vehicle: Our car insurance policy covers you against any loss or damage caused to the vehicle due to the following natural and man-made calamities.
- Natural Calamities: With Shriram Car Insurance Policy, your vehicle is protected from Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rock slide.
- Manmade Calamities: Shriram Car Insurance policy also protects your vehicle from Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, or any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Third Party Liability: With Shriram, you don’t need to worry about third party liability. You will get unlimited coverage i.e. whatever the court awards as your liability to the “Third Party” due to accidental death or injuries caused by your vehicle, will be met with by Shriram General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Property Liability – In case of your vehicle causes “Third Party” property damage, Shriram four wheeler insurance will offer to compensate up to Rs. 7,50,000/-.
Benefits & Features that are offered by Shriram Car Insurance:
Shriram Car Insurance comes with the following benefits and features:
- Protection against third-party liabilities
- Cashless claim settlement at 2,000+ authorized garages
- Special add-on options such as Unnamed Passenger Cover
- Offers No Claim Bonuses (NCBs) for every claim-free year
- Allows the transfer of accumulated NCBs from your existing policy to your new policy
- 24X7 dedicated customer care
- Best coverages at affordable premiums
- Renewal of insurance policy online as well as offline
- The quick and hassle-free claim settlement process
- Availability of several riders
- In case you opt for a higher voluntary excess, you will be eligible for a discount of up to 40% on your car insurance premium.
How does Shriram Car Insurance Renewal Work?
- Cover for your investment in CNG kit, electrical and non-electrical fittings, etc.
- Insurance from accountability towards third persons for any personal injury and destruction to property.
- Cover from a monetary loss that arises out of damage or theft of your car.
- Cover in the event of an accident for you (individual accident) and your loved ones commuting with you.
- Greater protections through distinctive add on indemnifications.
- If you have made no accident claims to date, you are eligible for a No Claim Bonus as a reward for being a good driver. You can get this in the form of considerable deductions as you renew your policy.
What are the Reasons to Renew Shriram Car Insurance In-time?
Shriram car insurance is a type of insurance policy that covers your vehicle against any damages. Shriram offers the best value for money because it offers coverage for damages, theft, and fire as well as comprehensive cover and roadside assistance. You can also get a free quote online and compare different policies with ease.
Reasons to Renew Shriram Car Insurance In-time:
- Loss of Insurance Protection
- Financial Loss in case of accidents
- Driving with expired insurance is illegal
- Easy switch to other insurers
- Avoid paying higher premiums
- Enjoy continued discounts or bonuses, and coverage benefits of the plan
- Avoid discontinuity of No Claim Bonus
- Save from hassled experience.
How to Reduce the cost of your Shriram Car Insurance Renewal:
Shriram car insurance premiums are based on factors like the distance covered, claim history, type, and age of vehicle. Reducing the renewal costs of your car insurance can be done in two ways:
The best place to get your car insurance could vary by company, so it's a good idea to compare rates. Here are the key factors which can influence your insurance premium:
- Renew Policy before it Lapses (In time)
- Opt for Voluntary Deductibles
- Understand your needs
- Use the No Claim Bonus (NCB)
- Renewing Online is the Cheapest.
Many factors can affect the timing and cost of the renewal. Factors include:-
- The age of your vehicle
- The type of coverage that you have
- Your driving history
- The price of your car and
- Your credit score.
Shriram Car Insurance Renewal Premiums:
||Expecting Premium (2021-22)
|Third Party Car Insurance
|Own Damage Car Insurance
|Comprehensive Car Insurance
* The displayed values were only intended to be representative of the readings, if you want exact values compare quotes*.
||Zero Dep Cover
|Maruti ALTO 800
||Rs. 5, 34,363
|Volvo XC 60
||Rs. 4, 93,338
||Rs. 2, 28, 388
||Rs. 4, 32,299
Shriram Car Insurance Renewal Queries:
Why should I renew my Shriram car insurance policy Online?
We understand your needs and get the best insurance products on our site for you to review, choose, and get covered. Renewing a car insurance policy online is easy, secure, and fast. What's more? You also make savings on your car insurance when you buy online. Some other benefits are:
- Get up to a 40% discount when you buy your insurance policy online.
- No paperwork is required to buy your insurance policy online.
- Multiple payment options via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Highest levels of security.
What if I decide not to renew my Shriram Car Insurance Policy?
If you choose not to renew this policy, the cover ends and your vehicle no longer has insurance. If you have decided not to renew your Shriram car insurance policy, please contact us to start a claim. To cancel your Shriram Car Insurance Policy, follow these steps:
- Inform your insurer before the renewal date.
- If you're using an automatic payment plan, be sure to contact your insurer and cancel before the first payment of the renewal term is automatically deducted
- If you have not already, make sure you cancel your policy before it renews by the end of the term.
- If not, make sure to cancel before paying for any services that may incur additional costs.
- Contact your insurer to see if you need to submit a written letter of cancellation or if you can do so online or over the phone.
What If I Don't Renew My Policy And Drive Without Insurance?
Driving without a car insurance policy on the road is a crime you will be fined for that issue and a lot more things been happened:-
- Penalties and legal fines for driving without insurance are Rs. 2000 and imprisonment of up to 3 months
- Third party liability
- Legal complications
- Loss of No Claim Bonus
- Damage to Self.
When Should I Renew My Shriram Car Insurance Policy?
You should renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can also renew it within 90 days after missing the last renewal date but in case you would be required to get an inspection done for your car. If you fail to renew the policy even post 90 days of its expiry, you will have to purchase a new car insurance policy for your vehicle.
Extend your Shriram car insurance policy to enjoy these perks now. You'll be glad you do since you won't have to worry about any unpleasant surprises in the future and can even save money and time by not having to worry about updating your policy up until.
“Don’t forget to renew your car insurance before it expires. Doing so will avoid a gap in coverage where you might be left unprotected.”
Don't forget to take care of your current plan with a renewal. If you already missed the deadline, head over to the Renew Now button and do it right away. Early renewal is preferred over being too late!