How to Buy Hindustan Car Insurance Policy Online?
Buying a Hindustan car insurance policy is not a simple task. It requires proper research and understanding of the different aspects to get the best possible policy for your vehicle. Buying car insurance online is the best way to get your policy. This saves you from having to go through all the hassles of buying an insurance policy.
The process of buying a car insurance policy online is simple. You can do it in a few minutes with just a few clicks. If you are looking to buy a Hindustan car insurance Policy online, then you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the PolicyBachat website and then click on the “Car” tab
Step 2: Fill up the details of you and your Hindustan car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, date of registration, and your name, email id, contact details, etc.
Step 3: Premiums of different insurers will display. After that, you can adjust the IDV or add riders to increase the coverage.
Step 4: Choose the best insurance for the Hindustan car as per your requirements. Pay your premium payment online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards, and others as per your convenience. Then your motor insurer will issue your Hindustan car insurance online.
How to Get Duplicate Hindustan Car Insurance Policy Document Online?
In case you have lost your Hindustan car insurance policy document, you can get a duplicate Hindustan car insurance policy document online. As most insurance providers now offer online insurance services, so you can easily download the duplicate policy document online.
By following the below steps you can get a duplicate Hindustan car insurance policy document online easily:
- Go to the official website of your insurance company.
- Depending on the insurer, you may have to log in to your account.
- Enter the required details like name, date of birth, vehicle registration number, policy number, and other details in the required fields and click on ‘Submit’.
- You will be redirected to a new page that displays all the documents that are available for download in PDF format. Choose anyone from the list and download it by clicking on it.
How to Claim Hindustan Car Insurance Policy after an Accident?
Claiming Hindustan car insurance policy after an accident is by informing your insurance provider is the first thing you have to do. Or call your intermediator like PolicyBachat and inform them about the incident they will assist you to the next process. Follow below steps to claim Audi car insurance policy after an accident.
- Inform your insurance provider regarding the accident immediately. Insurance claims must be reported within a provided time period to avoid claim rejection.
- File an FIR at the nearest police station in case of a major accident.
- After your insurance provider has been intimated about the accident, a surveyor will be assigned to inspect the damage. Once the inspection is complete, your insurer will send approval to the garage to begin the repair work.
- In case you take your vehicle to a network garage, the bill will be directly settled by the insurer after you pay for the applicable deductibles.
- However, if you get your car repaired at a preferred garage, you can opt for a reimbursement claim. As per the terms and conditions of the insurance policy, you will receive compensation upon submitting the necessary documents.
How to Pay Hindustan Car Insurance Premium Online?
The process of paying a Hindustan car insurance premium online is quite simple and hassle-free. All you have to do is visit the official website of PolicyBachat, fill up your details and then make the payment.
Here are the steps to pay Hindustan Car Insurance Premium Online:
- Step 1: Visit the PolicyBachat website and then click on the “Car” tab. Fill in the required details and select your Car Model & Variant, RTO Location, Registration date, and Email address and then click on the “START SAVING MONEY”.
- Step 2: Premiums with different insurance companies are displayed. Select the best policy and then click on the “Buy Now” button. You can select required Add-ons/Riders and discounts, and Edit Policy Details as per your requirement.
- Step 3: After that fill in the vehicle owner details and personal details, etc. Then click on the “Review & Make Payment” button. Purchase the best car insurance policy and pay your online payment using multiple payment options such as Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card, UPI wallets, bill pay, etc.
How to Renew Hindustan Car Insurance Policy Online?
The process of renewing the Hindustan car insurance policy online is relatively easy. All you need to do is to get your car registration number, policy number, and date of purchase. Once you have collected all these details, visit the PolicyBachat website that issued your insurance policy. Given below are the following steps for renewing the Hindustan car insurance policy online at the PolicyBachat platform.
- Step 1: Go to the PolicyBachat website and then click on the “Car” tab
- Step 2: Enter the required details of you and your Hindustan car such as Model, RTO Location Registration Date, and your name, email id, contact details, etc.
- Step 3: Then Click on the “Start Saving Money” button and the premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
- Step 4: Select the add-on coverage you require and click on the “Renew” button
- Step 5: Compare different policy premiums of different insurance companies side by side. Select the best insurance company and proceed to the payment page. The instant renewal policy would be done after the payment is completed.