One of the top-notch car insurance companies operating successfully in the Indian Insurance market is HDFC Ergo, which proudly boasts of having one of the highest claim settlement ratios. It is a preferred brand throughout the country for car insurance because of its focus of customer satisfaction. In 2013, the company was recognized as the best general insurance company across India.
Why choose HDFC Ergo for insuring your car?
- Certain age-groups and professionals can avail a host of discounts on their car insurance.
- Members of the Automobile Association are also provided with certain discounts.
- 1600+ network garages with cashless settlement facility.
- No documentation.
- Simple insurance purchase procedures.
- Can purchase policy online instantly.
- Spontaneous claim settlement.
- Dedicated customer support team
Another distinguished car insurance company operating in India is Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, which is the result of a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. The company was awarded for " Best General Insurance Company in the Private Sector" by ABP News BFSI Awards, 2014. Bajaj Allianz is known for its superior claim settlement services.
Key benefits of Bajaj Finserv car insurance:
With Bajaj Allianz car insurance, you get the following benefits:
- Simple procedure for buying or renewing your car insurance.
- More than 1500 network garages that provide cashless facilities.
- Almost 50%No Claim Bonus from your previous insurer can be transferred.
- Our customer support team is available 24x7, 365 days a year for claims support and other assistance.
- During the incidence of car breakdown or accident, where the vehicle cannot be shifted, Towing Facility is provided by the company.
- Instant Claims Assistance and SMS updates on the status of your car insurance.
- 24*7 Spot Assistance: this is a support service provided across the country to drivers caught up in any vehicular emergency, a simple breakdown or even an accident.
Purchasing car insurance policy depends entirely on the type and brand of car you own, the risks you want to be covered and the premium that you can afford. Both the companies, HDFC Ergo and Bajaj Allianz,excel in their car insurance services, though certain benefits differ.
The best way to choose which company can appropriately meet your car insurance needs is to compare coverage and benefits offered by each of them and also the premium that they offer.