Ferrari is a manufacturer of Italian luxury sports cars that was founded in the year 1939 by Enzo Ferrari. The company was taken care of in manufacturing race cars along with sponsoring drivers in its initial phase but it started production of street-legal cars in 1947. To produce on-road cars was never the aim of the Enzo Ferrari, but the first on-road car that got rolled out in 1947 with the name Ferrari 125 S to fund its firm, Scuderia Ferrari. The cost of Ferrari car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
The Ferrari 125 S car owned a powerful engine of 1.5 L V12. Throughout its history, the Ferrari company has been observed for its participation in racing sports like Formula One. The road cars of the company are known for their speed and luxury. In 2018, a 1963 250 GTO was listed as the costliest car in history with a selling price of $70 million. Today, Ferrari has become the 10th-largest car producer with a market capitalization of $52.21 billion.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing a Ferrari car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism, and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Ferrari Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Ferrari along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Ferrari car insurance cost of your brand new Ferrari car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Ferrari Car Models
||Ferrari Car Model Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Ferrari Car Insurance Price
|Ferrari 458 Spider
|Ferrari 812 Superfast
|Ferrari 458 Speciale
|Ferrari 458 Italia
Reasons to Buy Ferrari Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Ferrari insurance for your car is a smart decision:
- It provides its damage cover to safeguard your Ferrari car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Ferrari car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Ferrari car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third-party liability insurance for your Ferrari car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides a No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Ferrari car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Ferrari Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Ferrari insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Ferrari insurance renewal process.
The Ferrari car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Ferrari Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Ferrari Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get Perfect Insurance for your Ferrari Car:
Since all Ferrari car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Ferrari cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Ferrari car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through a Ferrari car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Ferrari Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Ferrari Car Price in India?
Ferrari car price starts at Rs 3.50 Crore for the cheapest model which is Portofino and the price of the most expensive model, which is 812 starts at Rs 5.20 Crore. Ferrari offers 4 car models in India, including 4 cars in the Coupe category. Ferrari has 2 upcoming cars in India, Purosangue SUV, and Portofino Facelift. Ferrari car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, and Model variant, etc.
||Rs. 5.20 Crore
||Rs. 3.76 Crore
|Ferrari F8 Tributo
||Rs. 4.02 Crore
||Rs. 3.50 Crore
|Ferrari Purosangue SUV
||Rs. 3.00 Crore
|Ferrari Portofino Facelift
||Rs. 3.80 Crore
How to Buy Ferrari Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy a FERRARI car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy FERRARI insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your FERRARI car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for the FERRARI car as per your requirements
- Pay the FERRARI insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your FERRARI insurance online.
Is Ferrari worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the market price. Ferrari costs more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Ferrari’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Ferrari Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Ferrari car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Ferrari car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Ferrari Car?
- Inexperienced owners mean poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Ferrari’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Ferrari makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Ferrari
- Old Ferraris should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Ferrari Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Ferrari Car Insurance So Expensive?
Ferrari is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. As the engine is the major component of a car that decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Ferrari?
Ferrari car model with car variant of Ferrari 812 is the highest-priced model in all Ferrari cars. Ferrari car model with car variant of Purosangue SUV is the lowest priced model in all Ferrari cars.
Compare and Buy Ferrari Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.