Volvo Car Insurance Price List in India
Volvo Cars is a subsidiary of Swedish automobile brand Volvo. Founded in 1927, the company has its headquarters located in Gothenburg, Sweden. The brand was bought by Geely Automotive group back in 2010. Volvo Auto India has its assembly plant located on the outskirts of Bengaluru, Karnataka. The company’s product portfolio in India currently comprises of the S60, S90, V90 Cross Country, XC40, XC60 and the XC90. The cost of Volvo car insurance varies depending on the type of policy that you choose to buy.
The Volvo XC90 is available in the Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV) variant. This is the only model sold by the company in the Hybrid range. The performance brand of the marquee, known as Polestar, had unveiled an all-electric model, christened as the Polestar 2 in February 2019. In the same month, Volvo also revealed a new range of hybrid engines that would be made available across its entire model range in the future.
Every car owner should opt for a car insurance plan while purchasing an Volvo car. The insurance policy will protect the car by providing financial coverage in situations like a road accident, theft, or a mishap for loss or damage sustained by the car. The compensation against the damages or losses in an event of a collision or a mishap provides a huge sense of relief to policyholders.
Everyone cannot afford a car; hence, purchasing it is not that common in society. This increases the significance of car insurance as it can be difficult for many car owners to get their cars repaired after fire, accident, vandalism and so on. Therefore, you should pick a standalone own damage or a comprehensive car insurance plan to cope with such situations.
Volvo Car Insurance Price in India
PolicyBachat offers a comprehensive Insurance policy that covers loss and damage to your Volvo along with liability to third parties. It also provides personal accident cover to the insured. To know the estimated Volvo car insurance cost of your brand new Volvo car, all you have to do is fill in your car's Manufacturing year, and Mobile number to purchase it easily.
|Volvo Car Models
||Volvo Car Model Variants
||IDV (Insured Declared Value)
||Zero Depreciation Cover
||Volvo Car Insurance Price
||D3 R Design
|Volvo V90 Cross Country
|Volvo S60 Cross Country
Reasons to Buy Volvo Car Insurance Policy:
Some of the reasons why buying Volvo insurance for your car is a Smart decision:
- It provides own damage cover to safeguard your Volvo car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Volvo car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Volvo car.
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Volvo car.
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done.
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation.
- It provides No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Volvo car responsibly and do not file any claims.
How to Renew Volvo Car Insurance?
You must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Volvo insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Volvo insurance renewal process.
The car insurance renewal process has been made simple with PolicyBachat online portal car Insurance where the process is quite simple. Below is the process to renew your car insurance online.
- Enter the required details like, Make and Model of Car,
- Enter RTO & Registration date,
- The premium from different insurance companies is displayed.
Select the best insurance company as per your requirements and proceed to the payment page. The instant policy would be available after the payment is completed.
Documents Required for Volvo Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will require for filing a claim for your Volvo Car:
- Claim Form
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Driver’s Licence
- Copy of Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC)
- Copy of FIR
- Copy of PAN Card ( For claims higher than Rs. 1 lakh)
- Satisfaction Voucher
- Car Insurance Policy Document
Approach to get a Perfect Insurance for your Volvo Car:
Since all Volvo car series belong to the luxury class, taking full coverage is of utmost importance. Volvo cars are packed with sophisticated gadgets and electronics as well as a fine quality exterior. Therefore, any small dents or gadget failures may prove to be heavy on your pocket. You should select the coverage in such a way that it covers all kinds of accidental cases and other issues. Since coverage is maximum, premiums and deductibles will also be very high. Hence any percentage of discounts on the premium will be a good relief.
Be judicious before buying insurance for your Volvo car. Certain things that you can keep in mind before taking the policy are:
- Since the car is a luxury one, Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is a must.
- Explore the different coverage available and find out the one that is right for your car.
- Compare the risks covered and the premiums being offered by different carriers through an Volvo car insurance online insurance aggregator so that you can put your hand on the best deal, i.e., maximum coverage at a lesser premium.
- Look for discounts being offered by different insurers and find out if you are eligible for any.
Know About VOLVO Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Volvo is a Swedish vehicle manufacturing company established in 1927. Primarily, Volvo is a Swedish heavy truck manufacturing/ Swedish ball bearing producer company named AB Volvo in Gothenburg. Volvo is owned by Geely, a Chinese automobile manufacturing company headquartered in Zhejiang.
Volvo's manufacturing segments are into trucks, massive busses, heavy machinery, cars, etc. The brand created a desire to own it a prestige factor, as it is popularized as a world-class vehicle.
Getting a Volvo car insurance policy is necessary who owns it as the damage expenses will drain you. The minimum Volvo car insurance premium for your vehicle insurance ranges from 64,000 to 1,89,000 segmented on your vehicle model for zero depreciation coverage.
Benefits of Volvo car insurance policy
- Get Road Side Assistance added to your plan for assistance in highways in case of car troubles.
- Avail cashless claim facility across 3700+ network garages.
- Get renewal of Volvo car insurance premium instantly online.
- Get bumper to bumper coverage for full Volvo car protection.
- Reimbursed claim settlement will be made within 10 working days
- Flexible options to add/remove the add-ons from your plan
- Driver and passenger coverage of the accidents
As Volvo cars are a premium luxury brand, insuring Volvo policy is beneficial for the policyholder in adverse cases. PolicyBachat is the right destination to avail of the best Volvo car insurance policy online. Get our support team assistance to know the premium plan with each carrier's benefits and choose the desired policy online.
How to get the Lowest Premium for VOLVO
PolicyBachat provides you the best competing insurance plan for your VOLVO car. We compare the quotes from the top 20 insurance companies, you can take the right policy which provides the best deals. Premium is considered according to the variables included in it if you avail more add on covers your insurance premium will increase. Due to the increase in slab rate for the insurance category VOLVO group insurance cost in India is higher at 18%.
Get the bumper-to-bumper insurance plan if you need extensive coverage at the time of claim settlement and a comprehensive car insurance policy with a recommended add-on to minimize your VOLVO insurance premium amount.
Car insurance premium calculator is the ultimate tool provide by insurance companies. Every insurance company provides calculates car insurance quotes online. To know the exact premium on your vehicle fill out the mandatory fields about the vehicle and policy on the car insurance calculator page.
Policyholders are in hesitation that, “are the premium paid for the right policy?” A policyholder can clarify their doubts by comparing the list of car insurance premiums. A car insurance calculator is a valuable tool for every policyholder to configure the exact plan for their need.
With this online car insurance calculator buyers do no need to guess the premium amount, can evaluate policy through specifications, and buy the best insurance policy for your Volvo car. An insurance calculator is useful to know the insurance cover limits, deductibles for the premium.
How to Buy a VOLVO Car Insurance Policy?
Before buying the policy firstly, a policyholder should compare the car insurance quotes from top companies to conclude the best VOLVO car insurance online. PolicyBachat.com is the right destination to compare the numerous insurance quotes in one place. VOLVO car insurance price is cheap if taken from the portal due to the good discounts offered by the insurance companies for policies booked online through our PolicyBachat registered office. Buy/Renew VOLVO car insurance policy online and save big!
PolicyBachat is an IRDA-certified Insurance Web Aggregators insurance company private limited. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. We share your submitted information only with the insurers.
We give the best security to your submitted information also. We are providing the best insurance from general insurance companies like royal Sundaram, HDFC ERGO, IFFCO TOKIO, etc.
Best VOLVO Car Insurance
Best VOLVO car insurance quotes can be sorted from our online portal where the basic process is to fill in the details of the applicant for quote generation such as type of car, RTO location, registered date, email address of the applicant, name of the insured, phone number, etc.
Third-party premium rates are decided by IRDA and are subject to change each year depending on the previous year's premium collected, claims settled, and many other factors. The claims process covered in third-party liability is death and disability, property damage, and personal accident cover for car owner/driver under your car insurance policy.
Premium: Factors like model and age of the car, fuel type, your age, the city where you live, profession, etc. depend on the premium amount you pay for car insurance. You can use your NCB points and other discounts to cut down on your premium.
Ways to avail discount on VOLVO insurance policy
- Online Policybachat.com provides you extensive discount options to save on your VOLVO insurance premium.
- A safety Anti-lock braking system is equipped to avail a discount.
- Safety restraint factory in-built systems like airbags, seatbelts save your money in terms conditions and exclusions of discounts.
- Anti-theft devices and features secured equipment helps to avail the discount.
- To know more about VOLVO cars and about the possible discount go through our online portal.
Volvo Car Models
The list of VOLVO car variants for new or used cars are:
Volvo S 60 2.0 KINETIC D4:
The efficient engine in this car comes with a 6-speed transmission gearbox which improves the power of this sedan model. This variant is a combination of striking looks with better safety aspects.
Bajaj Allianz provides insurance for this Volvo model and offers some premium plans like the standard, flexible and best value. Some of the sample premiums for the car are shown below.
Volvo S 80 D 5 Sample Premiums:
This car possesses a rigid body and stylish finishing. In terms of safety, the car provides a remote control alarm, whiplash protection system, warning triangle, traction control, and dual-stage airbags.
Standard, Zero Depreciation, Best Value, Emergency Assistance, Minimum IDV, Maximum IDV, Flexible are the premium plans provided by HDFC-ERGO, Bajaj Allianz, IFFCO-TOKIO, and Bharti AXA for insurance on this car. A gist of sample premiums is given below.
Visit PolicyBachat and get the best car insurance quotes from the top insurance companies and you can also check the risk factors terms conditions and please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Need Help? call Policy Bachat at 1800-123-4006 or 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.
Volvo Car Insurance FAQs:
What is Volvo Car Prices in India?
Volvo car price starts at Rs 49.39 Lakh for the cheapest model which is XC40 and the price of most expensive model, which is XC90 starts at Rs 1.08 Crore. Volvo offers 5 car models in India, including 3 cars in SUV category, 2 cars in Sedan category. Volvo has 1 upcoming car in India, XC40 Recharge. Volvo car insurance prices in India will vary as per the Coverage Types, Fuel Variant, RTO, and Model variant, etc.
How to Buy Volvo Car Insurance Online?
It will take less than 5 minutes to buy VOLVO car Insurance policy. You can buy a car insurance policy online by visiting our website. We provide several car insurance policy premium quotes offered by different insurers from which you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
As a car owner, you can easily buy VOLVO insurance online:-
- Go to the form on the top of the page
- Fill up the details of your VOLVO car such as RTO, model, engine capacity, fuel type, etc.
- Provide your contact details including your name, email id, etc.
- Choose the best insurance for VOLVO car as per your requirements
- Pay the VOLVO insurance price online via net banking or bank debit/credit cards
- Your motor insurer will issue your VOLVO insurance online.
Is Volvo worth buying?
If you are hesitating to buy it is likely because of the price on market. Volvo cost more than some other models, but they also have features that you can’t get from any other manufacturer. These are some reasons why Volvo’s are worth the expense in terms of quality, luxury, performance, and reliability.
What are the Volvo Car Insurance Exclusions?
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Drunk driving the Volvo car
- Wear and tear of the car
- Driving outside the geographical limit
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages due to nuclear perils
- Depreciation in the value of the Volvo car
- Damages due to war or related perils.
Why you should not buy a Used Volvo Car?
- Inexperienced owners means poor maintenance
- A lot of jerks drive Volvo’s
- Electrical Problems
- It’s a ticking time bomb
- Volvo makes more money selling parts
- Well-document reliability issues
- Cheaper parts
- Enjoy the best years of the car, lease a new Volvo
- Old VOLVOs should not be daily drivers
Why Is It Important to Have Volvo Car Insurance?
- Covers for any damages/losses caused to the third party
- Provides comprehensive car insurance coverage
- Offers cashless transactions through network garages
- Get end to end claims assistance
Why is Volvo Car Insurance So Expensive?
Volvo is known for manufacturing some of the most luxury cars in the world and hence they don’t come cheap. Engine is the major component of a car which decides the pricing. The vehicle must have high-end features that go above and below.
Which is the highest and lowest priced model in Volvo?
Volvo car model with car variant of XC90 is the highest priced model in all Volvo cars. Volvo car model with car variant of XC40 is the lowest priced model in all Volvo cars.
Compare and Buy Volvo Car Insurance, If Need Help? call PolicyBachat at 1800-123-4003 and our insurance specialist will be there to assist you.