According to Today’s fast and busy life make us forget a lot of significant things. Forgetting to renew the car insurance on time is often one of them. Buying car insurance and not renewing it on time could cause trouble for the insured person.
Having an expired plan means if something happens to your car, you would not be eligible for any benefits or coverage offered by your car insurance plan. However, these days, some insurance sites have come up with several online reminder options that help remind you to renew your car insurance on time.
In addition, renewing your car insurance plan also allows you to opt for other insurers if you are not happy or satisfied with your existing or current insurance provider. Moreover, the car insurance renewal online process is simple and easy with PolicyBachat. Certain factors that must be taken into consideration while renewing your car insurance plan are discussed in the below article.
What Does Car Insurance Renewal Mean?
Car Insurance Renewal, in the connection of insurance, refers to the continuation of coverage. The policyholder extends their contract with the insurance company to continue their current coverage for a specified period. The insurance company typically invites the policyholder to renew the policy near the end of its term.
Why Car Insurance Renewal is Important?
Car insurance is a need to protect you financially when behind the wheel. Also, third-party insurance cover is essential for car owners under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Typically, most car insurance policies are valid for a year. Thus, you need to pay an annual renewal premium to keep the policy active. However, it is pretty common for people to choose the wrong option to save on the renewal premium.
To save on renewal premium does not mean buying the cheapest ones. Such plans are always attractive to purchase, but you must also check whether they fully cover your car value.
- Protection from Third-Party liability
- Protection against Financial Losses
- Cover against theft
- Cover against natural calamities
- Personal Accident Cover.
Tips To know before When You Renew Car Insurance:
- Renew on Time
- Valuate the Plan Type
- Opt for voluntary deductibles to reduce premium
- Compare the different available options
- Check for network garages
- The right use of NCB, and
- Installing anti-theft devices.
Car Insurance Renewal Policy Coverages:
- Physical Injury
- Natural/Man-made calamities
- Death of an individual
- Fire and explosion
- In-transit Damage
- Damage to the property
- Personal Accident Cover
Table of Contents
What is Car Insurance Renewal?
When everything, right from shopping to booking tickets, has gone online, why not car insurance renewal? Car insurance is generally taken for one year and is renewed on or before the expiry date. A long-term car insurance policy can be renewed after 2 or 3 years. The satisfaction drawn from owning and driving your car is beyond words. While you’ve taken every effort to protect it from mishaps and secure yourself from the financial implications arising due to its theft or accident through car insurance, renewing your policy every year ensures you remain protected.
Car insurance renewal refers to the process whereby you pay a premium to ensure that your policy remains in force and you continue to receive its benefits. Gone are the days when you had to physically visit the branch of your insurer for car insurance renewal.
Real Life Case Scenario:
My friend Vinay and I had bought new cars and happily finished 1 year in 15 days. We both are insured by the top insurance company. The insurance company has given the reminder of renewing the car.
Vinay immediately renewed his car, but I am a bit lazy so I neglected the reminder from the company. One day my bad I have met with an accident contacted the insurance company for claims. But I have known the fact that my policy is lapsed for not renewing it’s an unexpected expense.
But the grace period of 40 days is still active for my renewal then I immediately renewed my Car insurance policy online at PolicyBachat. My accidental damages are covered under the same insurance company.
How to Save Money on Car Insurance Renewal Online?
Online Car insurance renewal is the better option in the market as it saves both time and money for the customer. Renew your car insurance online from our portal where there are many options to select from the list.
We at PolicyBachat have tied up with all the major general insurance companies offering car insurance, the process of online insurance renewal is made simple with our portal. We offer car insurance quotes from the top general insurance companies to enable our customers to renew their car insurance online.
Our portal acts as a comparison platform where a customer can compare the car insurance quotes from different car insurance providers and select the best insurance policy for renewal.
- Accumulate NCB: No claim bonus is given to the insured customer for each claim-free year and the bonus increases from 0% to 50% in 5 claim-free years. Accumulating a higher no claim bonus can reduce the premium to be paid by the customer as a higher discount in own damage premium would be given by the insurance company for customers having higher NCB.
- Reduce IDV: Insured declared value or IDV can be reduced by the customer to reduce the overall premium to be paid. Lower IDV results in fewer premiums to be paid by the customer. But it is important to maintain a balance between the IDV and the premium to be paid. Too less IDV can reduce the number of claims at the time of total loss or theft. Car insurance renewal premium can be reduced by reducing the IDV to the lowest available value.
- Voluntary excess: Excess or deductible is the amount of claim to be borne by the insured customer at the time of claim settlement. This is the way of making the customer responsible at the time of claim settlement. The higher the deductible amount, the higher would be the responsibility of the customer at the time of claim. Car insurance renewal premium can be reduced by opting for higher voluntary excess.
- Riders as per necessity: Riders or add-ons should be purchased by the customer as per the necessity to reduce the premium to be paid at the time of car insurance renewal. The customer should spend some time and do research before deciding on what kind of riders are suitable for the geography in which the customer operated the car. Riders play an important role in deciding the renewal premium and therefore should be selected as per necessity.
For best car insurance renewal quotes please visit Car Insurance and get the online renewal quotes from top car insurance companies.
What are the Things to Consider While Renewing Car Insurance Online?
Certain things should be considered car insurance renewal tips which are discussed below:
- Insured Declared Value: Insured Declared Value (IDV) is the value of the car which is considered for insurance. In case of total loss or theft claims the insured declared value of the car plays an important role in deciding the claim amount. PolicyBachat offers car insurance renewal quotes from different insurance companies and the IDV can be adjusted depending on the affordability.
- Cashless Garages: Cashless garages are the list of network garages that are tied up with the insurance company to provide cashless service to their customers. Every insurance company has tied up with garages to offer cashless service to their customers in case of a claim.
- Riders: Riders or add-ons are the extra coverage offered by the insurance companies on payment of additional premium. Riders such as Bumper to bumper, consumables, Personal accident cover, Engine protection cover, Roadside assistance cover are provided by the insurance company at the time of car insurance renewal on payment of extra premium. The extra premium to be paid is under the own damage section of your car insurance policy.
- Compare and Buy: The first and foremost thing to consider before renewing your car insurance is to compare the premium from different insurance companies. We at PolicyBachat assist you with a comparison of premiums from the top general insurance companies. The best car insurance renewal quotes can be compared online at Car Insurance by entering the basic details such as Make, model, date of registration, RTO location, etc. The premium would be displayed by almost all the general insurance companies with the Insured declared value offered by each company.
- Premium: The premium should be compared with considering the factors such as IDV, riders, cashless garages. These factors should be considered and the list should be made with the insurance companies offering these. Among them, the best one with the less premium should be selected by the customer.
- Claim Settlement time: Claim settlement time is the time taken by the insurance company from the receipt of the claim intimation to the repair and handover of the car to the customer. Normally the claim settlement time would be calculated from the time of arrival of the vehicle in the garage as the customer would be towing the car to the garage. Insurance companies usually allow a surveyor within 24 hours of reporting the claim; the surveyor reaches the garage or the accident spot to ascertain the loss. If both the parties agree to the claim settlement amount, the insurance company will process the claim after the repairs are done and the car would be handed over to the customer. This process takes anywhere between 2-7 days depending on the type of loss and the spare parts availability.
Benefits of Getting Car Insurance Renewal Online Policy:
- Simple & Convenient: This is the simple way to get a car insurance policy at your fingertips; it's a hassle-free process. It requires only a few details to grab your policy online. You can also skip a specific insurance provider, if you are not satisfied with the quote and opt for another insurer. Interface and ease of information help you to choose the right policy online and makes the time-saving process.
- Economical: Buying an online car insurance policy is cheaper than an offline policy, as the company operates online reduction in paperwork; low operational costs help to benefit the ultimate customer in terms of cheap car insurance quotes.
- Instant Process: Comparatively, the online claim process helps you to provide instant policy by seeking all the required information online itself. A soft copy of the auto insurance policy will be e-mailed to you instantly.
- Read Customer Reviews: You can take a wise decision on the specific policy by reading “customer review”, this way helps you to buy the policy. Check the features and brand name of the insurance company to crack the right policy.
- Time-Saving: There is no need to go insurance company which saves time and fuel cost, no waiting in long queues, and filling the registration form manually. The online car insurance policy helps you to save precious time.
- Renewal Reminders: At the time of renewal, no need to fill in your details once again. Database stores your information and PolicyBachat.com send you timely update for renewals. So that you can proceed to car insurance renewal on time.
Your car Insurance policy can be checked online by visiting the insurance company’s website and entering the card details or sending a mail to their customer care.
While choosing an online policy for car insurance, there are several aspects you need to check. Don't just go for the company you got the first quote, get the different companies' quotes and check the level of the corner you require.
Key Features of Car Insurance Renewal Online India:
- Avail up to 50% No claim bonus, transfer NCB to your new car
- Cashless claim over preferred garages
- Get 24*7 Roadside Assistance
- Add-On Packages For Your Car Insurance Renewal
- Accident Cover: Compensation will be paid to permanently disabled or the death of occupants if the occupants are traveling in the insured car.
- Key replacement cover: In case, you lost your key or were locked, you will be assisted with a new key or replacement of your old ones.
- Personal luggage: The insurer will indemnify you for the loss of your baggage in the insured car, the add on covers will help you to claim for baggage loss.
- 24*7 supports A policyholder who needs assistance while on the road anywhere in India, support assistance will be at your place for providing emergency services such as flat tires and any other emergency cases to repair your car. How to renew insurance online? Your car Insurance policy can be checked online by visiting the insurance company’s website and entering the car details or sending a mail to their customer care.
Tips to Car Insurance Renewal Online:
How to Renew Car Insurance? Car owners think that purchasing or buying car insurance online is a tedious job and hence resort back to the traditional methods of purchasing insurance.
But the truth is that if certain rules are followed and purchased carefully, you can save a handful of money on the premium and if lucky, may also land up getting some additional benefits at the same price. Given below are some important tips for getting your vehicle insurance renewal online in a profitable manner.
- Shop for different online car insurance policies
- Be aware of policy features and hidden clauses
- Calculate your car's value before purchasing online car insurance
- Go for higher deductibles.
Invalidate Your Car Insurance Policy:
You may be wondered why your car insurance gets thrown out? The fact relies on honesty in acquisition information at the time of acquiring information. To state simply, dishonesty is the insurer's last factor in dropping your insurance claim.
Common factors where policyholders unintentionally invalidate their car insurance claim:
- Misplace in the neighboring state: The policyholder intentionally claims that he’s residing in a neighboring state to claim a lower car insurance premium of that particular state. In this case, an insurance company can invalidate your policy and is void on grounds of distortion.
- Misrepresentation: Misrepresenting yourself that you reside in the rural areas where you live in a metro city. Rural areas draw less insurance premium compared to metro cities due to risk factors involved in cities. Here, the policy is void.
- Restricted acts: In abrupt economic fluctuations, people try to evade their car loans by hitting fire on their car. If you are proven guilty, you may also be sentenced to jail, and your claim lapses.
- Fictitious act: Another way to dodge from car loan is creating fake theft of your vehicle. When you file the insurance claim, the insurer prosecutes the case to conclude the fact. If a policy-holder finds culpable, he should face severe offense by an insurer.
- Factual claims: Policyholders need to file accurate claims for the specific damages, should not include other repairs to avoid your additional expenses. This attitude makes your whole claim to be invalidated, ensuring the rightful claim for damages.
- Modified Cars: Are you dipping your inspection to get saving on premium ignoring your modifications? Ensure to check with your insurance company before “spring-up” your car engine for extra performance. Altering your engine speed, mac-wheels, and bodywork without intimating the insurer will result in a void policy.
- False declaration: Your daily driving capability from office to home is 30kms and disclosing 500 km per annum is a false representation to reduce the car insurance premium. This false declaration will affect your ability to claim a car insurance policy online. Car insurance policy may be expensive, but making false representation leads to invalidation of policy. Get assistance from PolicyBachat.com for hassle-free claim settlement for car insurance renewal online.
Factors that Impact your Car Insurance Renewal Premium:
- Driving: If you drive more, you need to compare car insurance quotes because more driving causes more risk, in turn, there will be a chance of a premium increase.
- Credit rating: Premium will be higher if you have an adverse credit score, make sure to increase your credit score to avail of the low premium cost.
- Marital Status: Insurers might consider your marital status which impacts your insurance premium, married couples are careful while driving.
- Age: If you are a middle-aged policy-holder your policy depends on your age, if you are in the 40-50 slabs, then your premium will be low because of the age factor.
- No claim bonus: No claim bonus NCB is the discount offered by the insurance companies for not making any claim in the previous year. The no-claim bonus ranges from 0% to 50% and increases each claim-free year. If there is a claim in any year, then the no claim bonus will be reduced to zero, and the cycle repeats.
- Claims: Having a claim can increase the premium of your car at the time of renewal. This happens due to two things; one is the no claim bonus would become zero thereby increasing the premium and the other is a reduction in the discount. Few insurance companies offer fewer discounts for cars having claimed in the previous year while few other insurance companies offer the same discount for cars with and without discount.
- Transfer of ownership: One of the important factors which affect the renewal premium is the transfer of ownership of the vehicle. If the vehicle is sold and there is a transfer of ownership then the renewal premium would be high or at par when compared to the previous year.
How to Calculate Car Insurance Renewal Premium Online?
Car insurance prices depend on the following factors. There is no standard list of insurers who provide the lowest car insurance price in India for all types of cars.
1. IDV of Car
Insured Declared Value of the car is its manufacturer’s showroom listed price minus the cost of depreciation. IDV also equals the maximum insured sum.
2. Make and Model
Your car’s model and make also decide the premium price of the insurance policy.
3. Age of Car
The more the age of the car, the more will be the car insurance premium price and vice versa.
4. Add-Ons Purchased
The cost of availing of add-on covers adds to the car insurance premium cost. The more the add-ons purchased, the higher will be the car insurance policy’s premium price but the more will be the insurance coverage.
5. Geographical Location
The car insurance premium is also affected by the location of the RTO at which the car is registered. Two car insurance policies for the same car and from the same insurer will be different for cars registered in different cities or different areas of the same city.
How to Reduce Car Insurance Renewal Premium?
The car insurance premium is one of the most important factors people consider when buying a policy. Owners-drivers are always looking out to get extensive coverage at affordable premiums. Here are a few tips that will help you reduce your car insurance premium:
- Take Additional Security Measures
- No-Claim Bonus
- Insured Declared Value
- Increase Voluntary Deductibles
Add-on/ Riders for Car Insurance Renewal Online:
- Lock and Key Replacement Cover: Are you worried about the high cost involved in making duplicate keys for your car in the event of their loss? Not anymore. With our Key and Lock Replacement Cover, we will compensate you for the charges incurred on buying new locks and keys for your vehicle.
- Accident Shield: Shield yourself and the occupants of your insured car from the financial implications of permanent disability or death due to an accident with our Accident Shield add-on cover.
- Consumable Expenses: Common consumables include brake oil, engine oil, gearbox oil, AC gas oil, and power brake oil. Replenishing them post-accident can pinch your pocket hard. At the same time, you can’t do without them. Our Consumable Expenses add-on covers the cost incurred for all these expenses.
- Conveyance Benefit: We understand that commuting without your favorite car can be a drag. Our Conveyance Benefit add-on provides you with a ‘per day’ cash benefit for the number of days, your car, the insured vehicle, is in a workshop following accidental damage. The benefit is as per the plan chosen.
- Personal Baggage: Worried about loss of personal baggage? We understand that loss of personal baggage can be a huge cause of concern after a mishap. Keep your worries at bay as our Baggage add-on indemnifies you from any loss or damage suffered by your baggage kept in your insured vehicle.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: As harsh as it may sound, the value of your car depreciates the moment you drive it out of the showroom. With each passing year, the value of your insured vehicle goes down further. Does that mean a lower claim amount? Not really! Our Zero Depreciation Cover ensures that you get the full sum insured, without depreciation, on your claim. This cover helps you nullify the effects of depreciation on your vehicle and prevent heartburn during claim settlement.
Compare Car Insurance Quotes Online:
There are many options to do car insurance renewal but online car insurance renewal is considered the best option by many people due to the convenience it offers for the customers. Online car insurance renewal can be done from your place of convenience and there would be no physical paperwork involved in the car insurance renewal process.
Online car policy renewal can be done from our portal and the policy copy can be obtained immediately after the payment. Car insurance renewal online provides the customer with many options which would otherwise not be available offline.
For cheap car insurance renewal and best car insurance renewal quotes please visit Car Insurance where you can compare the car insurance quotes from different insurance companies and decide the best online renewal insurance policy at your convenience. We also have a dedicated team of agents to help our customers with their car insurance renewal process in selecting the best car insurance as per their requirements.
Steps to Car Insurance Renewal Online:
Step1: Go to the website Car Insurance PolicyBachat. Fill in the required details like
- Car Make & Model,
- RTO Location
- Car Registration date, and email address
- Click on the “Start Saving Money”
Step 2: Companies are displayed according to coverages and benefits choose the one which best suits your requirement.
Step 3: Select required Add-ons/Riders and discounts, or you can Edit Policy Details as per your requirement after that fill in the ‘vehicle owner details and personal details.
Step 4: Proposal form will open fill your personal and vehicle details, etc. Purchase best Car Insurance using car insurance renewal online payment. If any queries are raised call: 1800–123–4003.
Why Choose PolicyBachat for Car Insurance Renewal Online?
Car Insurance renewal is easy and hassle-free and can be done within minutes online. Looking to renew your car insurance policy with us for the first time? Here are some benefits to look forward to:
- Car Insurance Renewal done in just 5 minutes
- 24x7 Claims Assistance
- Easy on your pocket
- Cashless Assistance
- Incredibly low premiums
- Best plans and coverages
- Cashless car repairs
- Large network garages
- Customize your IDV.
Top Car Insurance Companies in India 2022:
||Additional Covers & Discounts
|National Car Insurance Renewal Online
- 1 Year Comprehensive
- 1 Year Third Party
- Tyre secure & NCB discount
|HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Renewal Online
- Tyre secure & NCB discount
|IFFCO TOKIO Car Insurance Renewal Online
- 1 Year Comprehensive
- 1 Year Third Party
- Tyre secure & NCB discount
|United India Car Insurance Renewal Online
- 1 Year Comprehensive with OD Discount
- 1 Year Third Party
|Universal Sompo Car Insurance Renewal Online
- 1 Year Comprehensive with 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- 1 Year Third Party
- Tyre secure & Roadside Assistance
|Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Online
- Tyre secure, 24x7 roadside assistance, and key replacement.
- NCB & Commercial car insurance Discount
|SBI Car Insurance Renewal Online
|TATA AIG Car Insurance Renewal Online
- Tyre secure & NCB discount
*Above mentioned values are approximate values. Please compare quotes before purchasing*
Why Should You Renew an Expired Car Insurance Renewal Online Now?
If your four-wheeler insurance expires, you will become vulnerable to legal and financial risks. Here are some points risks of an expired car insurance policy:
. Legal Trouble - Driving a car with an expired car insurance policy can get you in trouble which can lead to penalties. Repeated offenses can enhance your penalties and can even make you face imprisonment. Hence, if your car’s policy is expired, then you should renew it immediately.
2. No Cover & Claim - An expired car insurance policy can provide no coverage, which means you cannot make any request for a claim from the insurance company. So, if your car faces any damage, then your insurer will not be liable to compensate your losses and you will have to bear the entire expenses.
3. Long Renewal Process - The renewal process might become difficult and can take a long time if your policy has expired, otherwise, it takes a few minutes only. The reason behind the delay is that an inspection is required to renew an expired policy which may take time as per the availability of the surveyor.
4. Loss of NCB Benefit - The NCB of your car insurance can be terminated if your car insurance plan is not renewed within 90 days of its expiry date. This can make you lose your NCB discount even if it was 50%, which could be a huge loss for you as it could lower your premium for the next year.
5. Scope for Inspection - If your policy expires, your insurance company might want the car before renewing the insurance for it. This can lead to a price hike due to two major reasons that comprise the cost of the inspection process to the company and if your car is not found to be in a good shape or at risk.
Why Is It Important to Renew Car Insurance on Time?
- Renewing Car Insurance is Essential
- Non-renewal is a Legal Issue
- Renew Instantly and Do Not Repeat the Offence
- Non-renewal Can Lead to Financial Liability
- Non-renewal Can Lead to Financial Outflow
- No Cover during Grace Period
- Non-renewal Can Lead to Car Inspection
- Non-renewal can lead to More Premiums
- Non-renewal Can Lead to NCB Reset.
How to Renew Expired Car Insurance Policy?
In case you forget to renew your car insurance before it expires. When there is a break in the policy, you can buy fresh cover for your vehicle; however, we might need to send an inspector or surveyor to inspect your vehicle before the policy is issued. Need more? If you purchase expired car insurance from us within 90 days from the expiry of your previous policy, you may be allowed to keep your No Claim Bonus (NCB).On top of this section fill in the required details
- Give your car registration number
- Choose your required Add-on/Rider
- Also, keep at hand information about any claims made in the previous policy tenure and date of expiry of the policy. Additionally, you will need details of the car’s make and model and your personal information.
- Complete your car insurance premium payment online, and your expired policy is renewed. Once renewed, the car insurance policy will be emailed to your authorized email ID. Always carry a copy of your insurance policy when driving your car.
How to File an Online Car Insurance Claim after Car Insurance Renewal?
One needs to register a car insurance claim with the insurance company immediately after the accident takes place. The insurance company verifies the documents, and upon finding the claim to be genuine, the insurer pays for the damages caused to the vehicle. Here are the details about the car insurance claim process if damage occurs to own vehicle.
- Inform the Insurance Provider
- Lodge an FIR
- Collect Proof
- Submit Documents
Filing a Car Insurance Claim:
- You should thoroughly check the car to determine damages done to the vehicle. You should also check yourself or those traveling in the car for any injuries caused
- You should register for the claim within the stipulated time as given by your insurance provider. In a few cases, it is 24 hours from the damage caused
- Keep a note of the model, number, and color of the vehicle that was involved in the accident
- Keep the contact details of all the witnesses. It will be necessary to identify the person responsible for the accident
- Assess the damage done to the vehicle and make an immediate call to the insurer
- Take your car to the nearest network garage and get the bills settled at the network garages themselves.
Documents Required to File Car Insurance Claim After an Accident:
- A copy of the insurance policy
- A copy of the FIR report submitted to the police
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- A copy of the car registration certificate
- A copy of the valid driving license
- Details about the repair estimates
- In case of physical injuries, an original copy of the medical receipts
- Original receipt copy of any other expenses incurred.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Car Insurance Renewal Policy Online:
For the ones who are not aware, the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, mandates all vehicles to have valid car insurance. Though the same states that a Third-Party Liability cover is a minimum requirement, a Comprehensive Policy is recommended. However, on the completion of the first year, you must renew your car insurance policy to continue cherishing its benefits. And it is usually at the end of such terms that the car owners are confused with the same question whether to continue the same company or new one. Now, let’s have a look at the pros and cons of renewing your motor insurance policy for years.
Advantages of Car Insurance Renewal Online:
- Convenient and Time-Saving Process
- Secured Process
- Easy Customisation
- Easy To Switch Insurance Company
- Transparent Process
- Easy NCB Transfer
- Third Party Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage.
Disadvantages of Car Insurance Renewal Online:
- Damages incurred while using the car for illegal purposes.
- Damages were caused to the car due to its usage beyond limits.
- Loss or damage as a result of war, terror attacks, hostilities, or nuclear accidents.
- Damages were caused to the car while it was driven by a person under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Accidents were found to be fraudulent by the insurance company.
- Damages caused to the car in an accident while the person driving could not produce a valid license.
- Damages incurred by the car in an accident with an underage driver, or one who drove on the wrong side of the road.
- Cost of car coolants, petrol, nuts, bolts, etc.
- Wilful damages were caused to the vehicle by the owner.
- Damages were caused to the car during a time when the policy had expired and was not renewed. Car insurance policies are annual contracts that should ideally be renewed on time, without the occurrence of a gap between the expiry date and the renewal date.
- Damages to the car and its engine due to oil leakage.
- Consequential losses due to certain actions from the car owner or a third-party, and not due to an uncertain event.
- Contractual liabilities that the policyholder has towards the car.
It’s time to renew a car insurance policy online; it is preferred to look at car renewal plans online to grab low quotes. Advised to renew your plan to claim any damages.
Never be over-confident of your driving skills, unexpected incidents might happen, and car insurance renewal will protect your car from abrupt vehicle damages.
Be secure by choosing Car Insurance Renewal online; grab a cheap car insurance renewal policy with the best features.
Compare car insurance quotes online on PolicyBachat and opt for the best plan with added benefits.
Note: You can’t avail of a claim after the expiry of your insurance premium, do car insurance renewal in time.